yoink

So what's going to happen in the final debate?

I doubt that. He is so full of himself, he absolutely firmly believes that he has done no wrong and can do no wrong. He will come out with guns blazing and burn down the last of whatever he believes that he still had.

And RonD will still vote for him, along with 30-35% of other Americans.

Topic he will bring up.

Clinton collusion with;
the media
the DOJ
the White House
the State Dept.

Clinton foundation pay to play for;

Helping the Russians buy the US uranium company (that one got Bill a $500k speaking fee and the foundation millions to start with a promise of millions more)
Podesta's company got $35mil for this too!

Clinton, while in the State Dept, helped Boeing get a Billion dollar Air Force contract. The Clinton Foundation then got a $900,000 check from Boeing.

Using Benghazi to distract from her email server scandal.

To name a few
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Other topics;

Clintons support of open borders.

Clintons email saying she does not know how immigrants could ever be vetted.

Clintons support of the trade deal.
Abraham Lincoln

JerryBaumchen

Hi rush,

Other topics

Here's 'another' topic for you; I'm sure that you will enjoy it:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/hillary-clinton-extends-her-battleground-map-lead-n666301

Jerry Baumchen

From part of Hillary's PR machine?

Ya, I know its there. But it meant for you and her other supporters. You know, to keep you in lock step.....
Abraham Lincoln

tkhayes

actually in less than 30 seconds of speaking, he will be talking about Bill and his affairs and how is going to put her in jail.

I mean it has worked so well so far......

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

she belongs in jail
Abraham Lincoln

cruelpops

It depends... are they going to have a neutral moderator or a pro-Democrat moderator?

Chris Wallace, Fox News
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***It depends... are they going to have a neutral moderator or a pro-Democrat moderator?

Chris Wallace, Fox News

He's pretty good. Been around for a while and shouldn't be trying to make a name for himself. He might actually be a pretty good mod but who knows.

headoverheels

******It depends... are they going to have a neutral moderator or a pro-Democrat moderator?

Chris Wallace, Fox News\

So neither, then.

Some trivia:
- He is the son of Mike Wallace of "60 Minutes".
- His parents divorced when he was 1yo, and he was raised by a stepfather: CBS News President Bill Leonard.
- He is married to Lorraine Smothers, former wife of comedian Dick Smothers.
- He is a registered Democrat: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/10/AR2006101001509.html

And he doesn't have pressure on him from Roger Ailes anymore.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It's kind of like how the only fair moderator is one who says "Ok, your turn, fucking bitch -- Benghazi"

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

It's kind of like how the only fair moderator is one who says "Ok, your turn, fucking bitch -- Benghazi"

Wendy P.

Sums it up nicely.

This thing is fascinating to watch. As it becomes more and more clear that America will not be voting for Trump both he and his supporters sink lower and lower. The level of bitterness and anger is hard to stomach. It probably better for the R party that this happens. It will make the decisions about which way to go much clearer.

Bring on the evil nastiness. It will make the purge easier to take. Trump and his gang are like an emetic.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

>It's kind of like how the only fair moderator is one who says "Ok, your turn, fucking bitch -- Benghazi"

Trying to imagine the sort of questions that a diehard Trump supporter would be OK with at this point.

WALLACE: OK, the first question goes to Secretary Clinton. Secretary, can you give us six reasons why we shouldn't throw your terminally-ill ass in jail for all your lies?

WALLACE: The next question is for Mr. Trump. Mr. Trump, can you describe how you will invigorate the failing economy once you are elected president?

WALLACE: Once again we are back to Clinton. Mrs. Clinton, I have four women here who the Trump campaign has claimed slept with your husband. Did he cheat on you because you are so unlikable, or is there a darker reason?

WALLACE: Back to Mr. Trump. Many people are concerned, Mr. Trump, about the Clinton's various unethical and illegal acts affecting the United States government. What will you do to make sure such misbehavior never again causes problems for the US government?

headoverheels

This thing is fascinating to watch. As it becomes more and more clear that America will not be voting for Trump both he and his supporters sink lower and lower.

As Maher says, "whiny little bitches."

Yup, childish and mean-spirited, the whole lot of them.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

JerryBaumchen

Hi rush,

in lock step

I want to make sure that I that I have this correct.

If I support Clinton I am in lock step.

If you support Trump you are open-minded.

OK, got it.

:S

Jerry Baumchen

Nope

You got nothing.

I do not support Trump.

I am against Hillary.

And so far only Hillary has an email out there where she talks about keeping her suppoters ignorant and uniformed.
Abraham Lincoln

Rush, the VAST majority of voters (on both sides) keep themselves ignorant. It's one of my pet peeves. There is simply no excuse for deliberate ignorance in today's society.

I'd guess that well over 50% of the voting public make up their mind on complex issues based upon at best a single source of information, or from what they've been told by the bloke down the pub.

I've said for a while that voting on a subject should be a right that needs to be earned by showing a competence in that subject. Not a bias, but an understanding of the details.
No, it's not democracy and that will immediately make people hate the idea but as far as I can see as long as you have deliberately-ignorant joe public making their voice heard on issues they know basically nothing about then it's always going to be a shit show.

Look at the UK's 'Should we leave the EU' referendum for an example. People asking WHAT the EU is after voting to leave. And the result? The lowest pound vs the dollar for well over 10 years...

The same goes over here for taxation, gun reform, healthcare and foreign policy. The sad truth is that most people aren't in a position to make an educated decision. That's the fault of the media, but that's also a reflection of the people they serve.