RonD1120

"These Americans"

The 70's were more dangerous.

My biggest concerns are comfortably making it to retirement, paying off bills, and time with with my family and friends.
I'm typically too busy to be paranoid, much less about terrorism.
I have yet to see any terrorism in most places I spend my time, much like the vast majority of America.
I've also never had any problems with domestic American violence either, although it happens more often than foreign influenced acts of violence.
Never had a single issue with poor inner city areas either, including downtown Tampa and St. Pete at the wrong times of night. Those areas aren't known for good public transport and leaving bars and restaurants in the middle of the night can mean a very long walk back to the hotel through some unbelievably poor areas.

Must be real dangerous up there in them hills, making you all paranoid like that.

I'm not paranoid. I'm in a safe haven. Just remember you may, understand may, have to negotiate with us for supplies. We are preparing.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>If HRC is the POTUS?

Nothing much will change. A republican house will block anything the democratic president tries to do. The economy will continue to slowly recover, until the next bubble (banking? real estate? oil? whatever) at which point it will crater again. Same ol same ol.

>If DT is the POTUS?

If Congress unites to stop him? Mass governmental paralysis. Loss of your entitlement checks. State governments taking on more responsibility as the federal government fails. Takeovers of US allies and territories by foreign powers taking advantage of the paralysis. Low level civil wars as states and cities refuse to follow the federal government's mandates. (Think the fed vs. California on the marijuana issue, but a hundred times larger.)

If Congress lets him have his way? World War III.

RonD1120

I'm not paranoid. I'm in a safe haven. Just remember you may, understand may, have to negotiate with us for supplies. We are preparing.

No shortage of arms in America. The unwashed hoards will be armed to the teeth as well. Now that you have announced to the world that you are provisioned you can expect a battle to the death when they come for you. And it will all be the result of your bragging.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***I'm not paranoid. I'm in a safe haven. Just remember you may, understand may, have to negotiate with us for supplies. We are preparing.

No shortage of arms in America. The unwashed hoards will be armed to the teeth as well. Now that you have announced to the world that you are provisioned you can expect a battle to the death when they come for you. And it will all be the result of your bragging.

So you are saying I can't trust the members of DZ.com. I have suspected as much for several years. Thanks for the validation of my fantasy.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Are you preparing with supplies (which can expire, be stolen, infested with pests), or with skills and knowledge? The latter is much better, and can also be passed on to the next generation. If, of course, you're interested in continuing America (as you see it), rather than just maintaining your own standard of living.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

So you are saying I can't trust the members of DZ.com.

You can't trust anyone when hunger strikes and society breaks down. True preppers know that and very secretive. You have a lot left to learn.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

wmw999

Are you preparing with supplies (which can expire, be stolen, infested with pests), or with skills and knowledge? The latter is much better, and can also be passed on to the next generation. If, of course, you're interested in continuing America (as you see it), rather than just maintaining your own standard of living.

Wendy P.

My family and I plus several of my brothers in the area are preparing for a taste of God's retribution. So let's just say we are praying, fasting and studying God's word. Our direction and guidance will come from the Holy Spirit.

In the '80s we started the Christian Skydivers Association to have fellowship on the DZ. In these latter days my task has been to carry the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, mostly through personal testimony, to the skydiving community in this forum. In addition, I try to point out the indicators of trouble.

I believe our country is in a downward spiral and gaining speed as the revolutions decrease. We need to stop the descent and reverse the direction. Thus we need to first gain Christian moral ground as our founders intended.

We were not perfect in the beginning and we will not gain perfection now. However, we can humble ourselves before God and seek His blessing upon our land.

Thus we need to first gain Christian moral ground as our founders intended.

Equality, liberty, freedom and individualism are not particularly Christian ideals. Christianity would seem to be far from your country's founding principles.

We need to stop the descent and reverse the direction.

By "we" I guess you mean everyone else. You certainly are not making any effort up there in the hills. To read the narrative of your life as you have described it, you once did but gave up.

>Thus we need to first gain Christian moral ground as our founders intended.

Here's what one of the founders said about that:

"As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion, -- as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen [Muslims],. . . it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."

billvon

>Thus we need to first gain Christian moral ground as our founders intended.

"As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion, -- as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen [Muslims],. . . it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."

Who?

My family and I plus several of my brothers in the area are preparing for a taste of God's retribution.

Once more, I implore you to denounce this evil and vengeful god that you have created in your mind. Join me in worshiping the one true God, ever forgiving in her benevolence. She is always waiting for you and yours to embrace her. The evil god you worship is false.

RonD1120

***>Thus we need to first gain Christian moral ground as our founders intended.

Who?

See: John Adams, Treaty of Tripoli
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm in a bit of a rush right now. How about quotes from some of these guys.

"A Few Declarations of Founding Fathers and Early Statesmen on Jesus, Christianity, and the Bible"

http://www.wallbuilders.com/libissuesarticles.asp?id=8755

RonD1120

I'm in a bit of a rush right now. How about quotes from some of these guys.

"A Few Declarations of Founding Fathers and Early Statesmen on Jesus, Christianity, and the Bible"

If you would like to be in a country based on Christianity, move up here to Canada. The Queen of England is our Head of State, and also The Defender of the Faith. You poor Americans lost your direct connection to the Lord when you rejected the Monarchy. The Queen rules by the grace of God. Your country explicitly rejected God in your selfish rebellion against all that is natural according to God's law. You are all seditious traitors to both God and country.

gowlerk

***I'm in a bit of a rush right now. How about quotes from some of these guys.

If you would like to be in a country based on Christianity, move up here to Canada. The Queen of England is our Head of State, and also The Defender of the Faith. You poor Americans lost your direct connection to the Lord when you rejected the Monarchy. The Queen rules by the grace of God. Your country explicitly rejected God in your selfish rebellion against all that is natural according to God's law. You are all seditious traitors to both God and country.

Rats! You're on to us!