Anonymous - Hillary Clinton: Root of all Corruption

Anonymous - Google manipulating Hillary Clinton search results
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY

Anonymous - Hillary Clinton: Root of all Corruption
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMSyrTf5Rxg

Anonymous - Message to the Citizens of America
https://youtu.be/dJYnf7fiLh0?t=24
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

There aren't a lot who love her. But she's better than the Republican alternative, as far as I can tell. But living in Massachusetts, I can safely vote for a third-party candidate. I'm seriously considering it.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

There aren't a lot who love her. But she's better than the Republican alternative, as far as I can tell. But living in Massachusetts, I can safely vote for a third-party candidate. I'm seriously considering it.

Wendy P.

A friend told me that voting for a 3rd party candidate is a waste of time and is actually helping the candidate you DON'T want to win.

Sure, you can always vote with your conscience, knowing your candidate has zero chance of winning, or you can pinch your nose and vote for the one of two candidates that don't stink as bad.

;)

nolhtairt

***There aren't a lot who love her. But she's better than the Republican alternative, as far as I can tell. But living in Massachusetts, I can safely vote for a third-party candidate. I'm seriously considering it.

Wendy P.

A friend told me that voting for a 3rd party candidate is a waste of time and is actually helping the candidate you DON'T want to win.

Sure, you can always vote with your conscience, knowing your candidate has zero chance of winning, or you can pinch your nose and vote for the one of two candidates that don't stink as bad.

;)

Like Wendy, I live in a state where it doesn't matter whether I (or about 3 million others) vote R, D, or for some independent -- it would still go D. Even our primary is so late that the party candidates are usually set before we vote. Likewise, voters in deep red states can vote for Johnson if they dislike Trump, and their state will still go R.

normiss

There is a legal bar for evidence.
You guys are at the wrong bar.

The Koolaide is strong in you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

headoverheels

Like Wendy, I live in a state where it doesn't matter whether I (or about 3 million others) vote R, D, or for some independent -- it would still go D. Even our primary is so late that the party candidates are usually set before we vote. Likewise, voters in deep red states can vote for Johnson if they dislike Trump, and their state will still go R.

Ditto - Minnesota (Dayton, Franken, Mondale, etc etc etc - I can vote for anyone and it won't matter in what will be a very lopsided result as far as president is concerned here - other offices, my vote does matter - at least for now.)

but if my vote can get another philosophy (one that I agree with) on the national stage and in the debates for other citizens to hear and understand (correctly - not some bastardized false misconception that the current parties are pushing) - then even better. AND I don't vote for either despicable candidate and I do get to vote closer to my own beliefs. It's a win-win-win-win

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

normiss

Legal requirements to filing charges is not koolaide flavored by any means.
I've often found it almost entertaining when people realize that, usually at their own expense.

I don't disagree . . . I was speaking to your unwavering, indelible, support in Hillary.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

normiss

I'd love to know how you came to that conclusion.
:S

The quickness to which you jump to her defense in all matters.

I honestly put in some effort to go and actually read the details of most of the emotional hatred for her when it manifests into accusations, years of investigations, years of panels, millions of dollars, ad nauseum.
To find zero factual evidence and in fact evidence showing the contrary to what is said in most accusations.
Nothing more, nothing less.

I have neither a like nor a dislike for her, I just think she's the only option we have. Which I based on my investment of time to research her opponent.

It would take a willful ignorance of all those things to think otherwise.

Also somewhat like our current President, I really didn't think he was qualified for the job yet the results have proven me wrong. To think otherwise, would again require willful ignorance.

I'm trying my best to sort through the nonsense.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

But where is the line between voting against the greater of two evils, and voting for the lesser of them. If you vote where there's a contest, your vote for the possible-to-win opponent is worth twice that of a vote for the ain't-gonna-happen opponent.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

But where is the line between voting against the greater of two evils, and voting for the lesser of them. If you vote where there's a contest, your vote for the possible-to-win opponent is worth twice that of a vote for the ain't-gonna-happen opponent.

Wendy P.

You stll think that your vote matters in a presidential election.. . That's cute.

Not me; it didn't in Texas, and it doesn't in Massachusetts. There's only one answer in each of those states as a rule.

I have a feeling that, while the Electoral College does the voting, they do in fact pay attention to the aggregate vote of the public in most states. I could be wrong, but that's happened before. I live in a fairly small town now (certainly as compared with Houston); there are votes here that have been in the single-digit difference range in local elections.

Wendy P.

wmw999

Not me; it didn't in Texas, and it doesn't in Massachusetts. There's only one answer in each of those states as a rule.

I have a feeling that, while the Electoral College does the voting, they do in fact pay attention to the aggregate vote of the public in most states. I could be wrong, but that's happened before. I live in a fairly small town now (certainly as compared with Houston); there are votes here that have been in the single-digit difference range in local elections.

Wendy P.

In the locals - yes - your vote counts.
just about anything is small compared with Houston.

This game is so rigged. It is EXACTLY why we need to shake the pillars and make them change![:/]

wmw999

Wendy P.

Gary Johnson will be on the ballot in all 50 states

jtiflyer

***There aren't a lot who love her. But she's better than the Republican alternative, as far as I can tell. But living in Massachusetts, I can safely vote for a third-party candidate. I'm seriously considering it.

Wendy P.

Gary Johnson will be on the ballot in all 50 states

I'm not up to speed - but I thought he was missing a few states.

Do you have news of this otherwise?