RonD1120

BHO on school gender policy

(CNN)The Obama administration will issue guidance on Friday directing public schools to allow transgender students to use bathrooms matching their gender identity.

A joint letter from the Departments of Education and Justice will go out to schools on Friday with guidelines to ensure that "transgender students enjoy a supportive and nondiscriminatory school environment," the Obama administration said on Thursday.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/transgender-bathrooms-obama-administration/

Buster McPantywaiste: Thank you mister president. Although I was born with male junk, I feel like a lesbian trapped in a male body. I feel uncomfortable in the showers with the boys. Now I can shower with my girlfriends.

The logical progression of this issue will take it to the Olympics. What then?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Indeed! WHAT THEN?

Seriously? Who gives a fuck?

Unless anyone hasn't noticed the Olympics mean very little. In fact, the ONLY time the Olympics has ever meant anything at all is when some oppressed group has risen to the occasion and shown themselves to be equal or better than their oppressors.

http://www.olympic.org/jesse-owens
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

>The logical progression of this issue will take it to the Olympics. What then?

Then people grow up and it is no longer an issue.

We had coed bathrooms and showers at my dorm at college. It took most people a few weeks to adjust to it, then after that - no problems.

We could always have separate bathrooms for people who cannot handle it.

Buster McPantywaiste

There are arguments to be made on the legality of the administration's position.But your personal credibility went right out the door with your use of the stereotypical name. Once more your basic hatred of the other is showing.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

billvon

>The logical progression of this issue will take it to the Olympics. What then?

We had coed bathrooms and showers at my dorm at college. It took most people a few weeks to adjust to it, then after that - no problems.

The question my wife and I ask is, how would your wife, daughter, granddaughter feel if they walked into a restroom and a man walked in behind them?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***>The logical progression of this issue will take it to the Olympics. What then?

The question my wife and I ask is, how would your wife, daughter, granddaughter feel if they walked into a restroom and a man walked in behind them?

They would probably feel an urge to pee.

RonD1120

Why are your wife, daughter, or grand-daughter doing crotch grabs on strangers to check?

Before you say they aren't.

HOW ELSE WOULD THEY KNOW?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***The question my wife and I ask is, how would your wife, daughter, granddaughter feel if they walked into a restroom and a man walked in behind them?

Why are your wife, daughter, or grand-daughter doing crotch grabs on strangers to check?

Before you say they aren't.

HOW ELSE WOULD THEY KNOW?

They way all this going, a male only has to say he feels like a female. He doesn't have to wear women's clothes.

They way all this going, a male only has to say he feels like a female. He doesn't have to wear women's clothes.

And then what? My wife will go in a stall and pee, the man will go in a stall and pee. Then they come out of their stalls, wash their hands and go on with their life.

Somebody may even fart.

Clearly this is a huge problem and lots of tax dollars should be spent on avoiding this disaster.

I've never weighed in on speaker's corner but I can answer that, as a wife, daughter, granddaughter.

Wouldn't bother me ONE BIT.

In my 20's we used to go to this gay-friendly (didn't have many of them 20 years ago) bar a lot. They had co-ed bathrooms downstairs, without even doors on the stalls *gasp*

Used that one cause the ladies' room always had a huge line up.

Never ONCE was I leered at, assaulted, etc. In fact, a transgender lady offered me her spare skirt one time when my pants got ruined by a jello wresting match (that's a story for another day though...). She was a nice lady. And had ZERO interest in my lady parts FFS.

Seriously. People just want to take a pee and get out.

I don't understand this whole bathroom thing. Not one bit.
Fear makes people ugly. And America, with all due respect, has bigger issues to worry about than who is taking a pee in what room.

>The question my wife and I ask is, how would your wife, daughter, granddaughter feel
>if they walked into a restroom and a man walked in behind them?

I'll ask you the same question.

Let's say your granddaughter, who is a bit afraid of using public restrooms, finally overcomes her fears and goes into the women's room by herself. Behind you, you hear this guy (in the attached picture) cursing because he's late for something. He rushes towards the bathrooms.

Which bathroom do you want him to use? The one your granddaughter is in?

RonD1120

Serious question, would you have a problem if this man walked into the ladies room after your wife or daughter or any other female relative?
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

The Olympics won't be effected very much. A MTF transgender person on HRT will be losing muscle mass and the MTF person will be losing any advantage they may have had prior to going on HRT. Now in the cases of FTM, the HRT treatments will increase the muscle mass, but will that be enough to compete with the genetic males? In most cases the answer is likely no, it won't be enough. But you never know. Now the cases of females on steroids but with the intent to stay female? LOL well those of old enough to remember how dominant the 1976 Women's East German Swim Team was will know something is fishy. But this is a completely different can of worms.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

ILUVCHUTERS

I don't understand this whole bathroom thing. Not one bit.
Fear makes people ugly. And America, with all due respect, has bigger issues to worry about than who is taking a pee in what room.

I think you understand it perfectly well.

It has nothing to do with bathrooms.

It has everything to do with fear and hatred.

Not terribly surprising that those who have most often and most clearly shown their hatred and fear of anyone who is "different" are the ones coming out strongest in favor of this ("those" meaning both on here and out in the real world).
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

CanuckInUSA

The Olympics won't be effected very much. A MTF transgender person on HRT will be losing muscle mass and the MTF person will be losing any advantage they may have had prior to going on HRT. Now in the cases of FTM, the HRT treatments will increase the muscle mass, but will that be enough to compete with the genetic males? In most cases the answer is likely no, it won't be enough. But you never know. Now the cases of females on steroids but with the intent to stay female? LOL well those of old enough to remember how dominant the 1976 Women's East German Swim Team was will know something is fishy. But this is a completely different can of worms.

Sports gender verification tests are not easy, nor particularly straightforward and include testing by multiple medical specialties. They can also be quite time consuming. Google Caster Semenya as an example.

Good point. I guess I should clarify in that I don't understand the fear of who uses what bathroom and the absolutely horrifying things that apparently happen in American bathrooms (here in Canada we just go pee/poop, wash hands, apply lipstick if necessary) and leave. Could give a rat's ass about who's in the stall next to me frankly. And the hatred. I don't understand that either.

quade

***The logical progression of this issue will take it to the Olympics. What then?

Indeed! WHAT THEN?

Seriously? Who gives a fuck?

Unless anyone hasn't noticed the Olympics mean very little. In fact, the ONLY time the Olympics has ever meant anything at all is when some oppressed group has risen to the occasion and shown themselves to be equal or better than their oppressors.

http://www.olympic.org/jesse-owens

The Olympics are very important indeed, and have much to do with giving a fuck, as you so tastefully put it.

billvon

>The question my wife and I ask is, how would your wife, daughter, granddaughter feel
>if they walked into a restroom and a man walked in behind them?

I'll ask you the same question.

Let's say your granddaughter, who is a bit afraid of using public restrooms, finally overcomes her fears and goes into the women's room by herself. Behind you, you hear this guy (in the attached picture) cursing because he's late for something. He rushes towards the bathrooms.

Which bathroom do you want him to use? The one your granddaughter is in?

The Men's room. No.

okalb

***The question my wife and I ask is, how would your wife, daughter, granddaughter feel if they walked into a restroom and a man walked in behind them?

Serious question, would you have a problem if this man walked into the ladies room after your wife or daughter or any other female relative?

Looks like a set up. I suppose this person is a female on testosterone. Right?

I am still leaning toward Men, Women, Other.

Why would a woman go to a bar in the first place? Usually, they are looking to hook up with some strange. Once strange has been accepted, all strange is the same.