JerryBaumchen

The Donald is Determined

SkyDekker

Best part is that almost 45 thousand people signed a petition to have the government force a property owner to do something against his will, because it is against their rights.

I guess that many people truly are that stupid.

I can't decide which is dumber.

The people that thought this was a good idea.

Or the people that thought this was actually going to happen.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***Best part is that almost 45 thousand people signed a petition to have the government force a property owner to do something against his will, because it is against their rights.

I can't decide which is dumber.

The people that thought this was a good idea.

Or the people that thought this was actually going to happen.

There are some reports suggesting the petition was set up by a liberal blogger, which would make it quite an epic troll.

SkyDekker

Best part is that almost 45 thousand people signed a petition to have the government force a property owner to do something against his will, because it is against their rights.

I have long contended that intelligence is vastly overrated, and that anyone who can find a way to harness stupidity is set for life.

Donald Trump is living proof of that thesis.

Hi folks,

Guns at the convention, now that could get very interesting,

Well, since the Secret Service has put the kibosh on guns at the convention maybe they could move things to the church:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mississippi-moves-toward-allowing-armed-guards-churches-n548111

:S

Jerry Baumchen

JerryBaumchen

Hi folks,

Guns at the convention, now that could get very interesting,

Well, since the Secret Service has put the kibosh on guns at the convention maybe they could move things to the church:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mississippi-moves-toward-allowing-armed-guards-churches-n548111

:S

Jerry Baumchen

Good idea; You never know when you may need a gun in church: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQEI0V8bvc&t=3m53s:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

The Donald wishes to punish women who get abortions - until he realizes what a vote-loser this is, when he flip-flops yet again.

Even the so-called "pro-life" folks attacked him about this, saying that women shouldn't be punished.

But why? The pro-lifers are always calling abortion "murder", and solicitation to murder is a serious crime**

So why are the pro-lifers speaking out of both sides of their mouths about this?

** a typical statute reads "A person who solicits another person to commit murder, or who solicits another person to do or omit to do an act which if completed would constitute murder, is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for life or any term of years."

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Actually he stated he would punish women who broke the law if abortion were illegal.

But don't let Huffpo tell you anything different

Oh

and it was a stupid reply on his part to a set up question

Just so you know where I stand
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Actually he stated he would punish women who broke the law if abortion were illegal.

But don't let Huffpo tell you anything different

You were in love with Huffington Post yesterday. You flip flop as much as Trump.

Let me guess, you thought women should be punished, until you really meant doctors should be punished and not women.

rushmc

Yes, I think we all know that.

Do you think that answer is a) substantively different or b) better in any meaningful way?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I know I know, you don't think people should follow the laws if you don't agree with them.
Abraham Lincoln

If abortion were illegal of course those participating in them would be lawbreakers. What is the point of a law without consequences? The Donald was correct. The first time.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

SkyDekker

*** I know I know, you don't think people should follow the laws if you don't agree with them.

So you clearly agree that women should be punished for having an abortion if abortions were illegal.

What should the punishment be in your opinion?

I simply agree that women should be held accountable IF abortions become illegal and the woman is convicted in a court of law.

I simply agree that a person caught breaking and entering should be charged and convicted, if they are guilty.

I simply agree that A drunk driver should pay for his crimes if caught breaking the law.

Why don't you want people to follow the law?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

JerryBaumchen

Hi turtle,

What a dumb question. On this matter, there is no law.

Sheeesh,

Jerry Baumchen

Evidently you are not familiar with "what if" imagination.

It's ok.

We all get older.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

SkyDekker

*** I know I know, you don't think people should follow the laws if you don't agree with them.

So you clearly agree that women should be punished for having an abortion if abortions were illegal.

If you care to look back i said he gave a bad answer to a question intended to trap him. I am not going to do the same
Abraham Lincoln

turtlespeed

****** I know I know, you don't think people should follow the laws if you don't agree with them.

I simply agree that women should be held accountable IF abortions become illegal and the woman is convicted in a court of law.

I simply agree that a person caught breaking and entering should be charged and convicted, if they are guilty.

I simply agree that A drunk driver should pay for his crimes if caught breaking the law.

Wanting people to follow the law and punishing people for not following the law are two separate concepts.

I don't want people to kill the person who molested their child, I would want them to follow the law.

However, however if they did decide to, I wouldn't want that person to be punished too harshly, if at all (depending on all kinds of circumstances).

See, the two concepts are separate.

So, back to my original question. What should the punishment be for a woman getting an abortion? (assuming it is illegal)

SkyDekker

So, back to my original question. What should the punishment be for a woman getting an abortion? (assuming it is illegal)

I have heard a lot of discussion on Trumps comments and what you post.

I have no idea
I have not heard anyone who has an idea

I do not even know where to go in the discussion with this...

what about you?
Abraham Lincoln

Why are anti-choicers are so squeamish about punishing woman who murder babies? What a bunch of hypocrites. If it's murder it's murder. The fact is that making abortion illegal would already be punishing women. It would be stripping them of there rights. Just take a look at the history from before Roe v Wade. Just look at how it would affect real women in real life. Talk about punishment. What a joke.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

I have heard a lot of discussion on Trumps comments and what you post.

I have no idea
I have not heard anyone who has an idea

I do not even know where to go in the discussion with this...

what about you?

I don't think it should be illegal first of all. If it were to hypothetically be illegal, I would want it structures as providing the service being illegal, but undergoing or requesting the procedure not to be illegal. However in my opinion it never should be illegal.

SkyDekker

********* I know I know, you don't think people should follow the laws if you don't agree with them.

Wanting people to follow the law and punishing people for not following the law are two separate concepts.

I don't want people to kill the person who molested their child, I would want them to follow the law.

However, however if they did decide to, I wouldn't want that person to be punished too harshly, if at all (depending on all kinds of circumstances).

See, the two concepts are separate.

What, in your mind is the maximum and minimum penalties to choose from? What does the imaginary law say is the penalty?