Donald Trump Versus Hillary Clinton

jakee

***The following quote says it all.

But something surprising and absolutely unexpected happened. Every other candidate misestimated the anger and outrage of the “silent majority” of Americans who are not a part of the liberal elite. So with each statement came a jump in the polls. Just when I thought we were finished, The Donald gained more popularity.

Yep, it says it all about the arrogance of you people assuming that the majority of people share your extremist views. Not that you've ever heard them say anything of the sort (duh, they're silent) but you know that they're out there anyway...

Yup.

The "silent majority" are pretty much going about their lives, getting shit done, and probably NOT voting for Drumpf.

That last bit was my completely out-of-my-ass opinion, but polls have supported it too.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

yoink

Can we stop calling him 'The Donald'?

It's fucking ridiculous. It sounds like the name a teenager gives to his johnson.

Well, when you put it that way, it sounds very appropriate.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

yoink

It sounds like the name a teenager gives to his johnson.

you mean like "johnson"?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You know that is not going to happen!

Right. WAY too many bribes and hush monies have been spent to allow that.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

rehmwa

***It sounds like the name a teenager gives to his johnson.

you mean like "johnson"?

Joey: I just don't think that I want it that way though, you know? I mean, let's say I do make it, all right? I'm always gonna look back and wonder if it was because of my talent or because of... y'know, the Little General.

Chandler: Didn't you use to call it the Little Major?

Joey: Yeah, but after Denise DeMarco, I had to promote it!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

yoink

Can we stop calling him 'The Donald'?

It's fucking ridiculous. It sounds like the name a teenager gives to his johnson.

Don Johnson? That works.

I think it comes from New Yorkers calling a big shot of one type or another 'the Don.' Since his name is apparently Donald, this morphed into 'the Donald.'

Then again, 'Donald' could be yet another euphemism for male genetalia (unclear of limp or excited), so people who might say "quit being such a donald" refer to him as THE Donald.

It all depends on how you look at it.

SkyDekker

***He might not be running against Hillary?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/its-time-for-hillary-clin_b_9555422.html

Loving the irony of you posting this....priceless.

Wow!
A damning piece!

The true irony is those like you not being able to condemn the source:o

In any event
I will still not prefer Trump

But even he is better than Hillary
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******He might not be running against Hillary?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/its-time-for-hillary-clin_b_9555422.html

Wow!
A damning piece!

In any event

Why would I condemn the source of an opinion piece? People are allowed to have their opinions, whether I agree with them or not.

The irony is you holding up Breitbart as this big bastion of wonderful journalism, while deriding biased media such like Huffington.....and then you post this.

SkyDekker

*********He might not be running against Hillary?

Wow!
A damning piece!

In any event

Why would I condemn the source of an opinion piece? People are allowed to have their opinions, whether I agree with them or not.

The irony is you holding up Breitbart as this big bastion of wonderful journalism, while deriding biased media such like Huffington.....and then you post this.

I know you do not get it

But that is nothing new
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

What is it that I am not getting?

Do I deride any sites worse than you do those I link to?

I could try and explain it further but (I heard this one the other day) But explaining it to you would be like trying to explain fire to a fish.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***What is it that I am not getting?

I could try and explain it further but (I heard this one the other day) But explaining it to you would be like trying to explain fire to a fish.

You deride Huffington post for not doing exactly what you just posted they did. You made your own argument invalid.

If you want to invalidate my arguments with Whattsup or Breitbart, please do wait until I post a link to their sites showing that they are doing what I say they are not.

SkyDekker

******What is it that I am not getting?

You deride Huffington post for not doing exactly what you just posted they did. You made your own argument invalid.

If you want to invalidate my arguments with Whattsup or Breitbart, please do wait until I post a link to their sites showing that they are doing what I say they are not.

:D:D

You do not have to prove you do not get it

I know that already

Bottom line
You again avoid the content
Per normal...
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******He might not be running against Hillary?

Wow!
A damning piece!

In any event

To use the term "better' implies that the relative goodness of either is being compared. The concern here, however, is which candidate is more fundamentally repellent.

"We suck less!" is copyrighted, but I think that is the basic principle.

winsor

*********He might not be running against Hillary?

Wow!
A damning piece!

In any event

To use the term "better' implies that the relative goodness of either is being compared. The concern here, however, is which candidate is more fundamentally repellent.

"We suck less!" is copyrighted, but I think that is the basic principle.

Agreed!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I know you do not get it

But that is nothing new

See, it is shit like this with your high and mighty "I know something and you are too stupid to get it" attitude why no one takes you seriously here. The constant "you don't get it. surprise, surprise" is really old, lazy, and shows that you don't know anything.

We all argue with you because it is amusing. That is it.

RonD1120

The following quote says it all.

But something surprising and absolutely unexpected happened. Every other candidate misestimated the anger and outrage of the “silent majority” of Americans who are not a part of the liberal elite. So with each statement came a jump in the polls. Just when I thought we were finished, The Donald gained more popularity.

The funny (not humorous) part of this is that when Trump was the typical "I'm not a professional politician" candidate, just like the last time he tried to run, just like Forbes, just like Perot; he polled in the low single digits. Just like any "anti-establishment" candidate.

It was when he started his bigoted, xenophobic, sexist stuff that his poll numbers rose.

It wasn't really a "silent majority", it was a large minority of people who had been shamed into silence because that sort of hatred isn't socially acceptable anymore.

They came crawling out from under their rocks when Trump vocalized the hatred that they feel. The hatred that the Republicans have fed and fostered very carefully, without actually stating it, for years.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

GTAVercetti

I know you do not get it

But that is nothing new

See, it is shit like this with your high and mighty "I know something and you are too stupid to get it" attitude why no one takes you seriously here. The constant "you don't get it. surprise, surprise" is really old, lazy, and shows that you don't know anything.

Good for you. Welcome back

BTW
whoosh.....
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I know you do not get it

But that is nothing new

Good for you. Welcome back

BTW
whoosh.....

Pretty sure you have no idea what "whoosh" means.

I await your condescending, and "probably trying to be clever" ambiguousness, with baited breath.