rushmc

Sander and Clinton Tied in 6 Iowa Precincts

DanG

Link already provided, if you were really interested, you know you are wrong already.

Have not seen any link

Just did a google search too
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

And in fact those coin tosses did not even affect the statewide delegate count, since they were used to select county delegates rather than state delegates - so those tosses would not have affected the final score of 697 vs 701 delegates anyway.

When the Labour party in the UK needed to elect a new leader last year they had an election and counted the votes.

Just sayin:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

When the Labour party in the UK needed to elect a new leader last year they had an election and counted the votes.

..and loads of Tories registered as voters of the Labour party and voted for Corbyn, who eventually won, thus providing Labour with an almost unelectable leader! Every system has it's flaws, although the US system does seem to take longer than most...

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

jakee

And in fact those coin tosses did not even affect the statewide delegate count, since they were used to select county delegates rather than state delegates - so those tosses would not have affected the final score of 697 vs 701 delegates anyway.

But then how do they gerrymander and distract people while two opposition sides that are really the same retain power?

theplummeter

same as the US - use shiny or sparkly objects
But then how do they gerrymander and distract people while two opposition sides that are really the same retain power?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

yoink

I am just pointing out that Iowa Dem crooks are supporting their criminal deligate

Because you have some evidence that the coin tosses were rigged?

Wait. Belief isn't evidence?

SINCE WHEN?
Is it SO HARD TO BELIEVE that maybe God made all the coin tosses go in favor of the candidate He prefers? I mean, imagine the odds! There MUST have been some divine intervention.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:D:D:D
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Even the Des Moines Register is calling for an audit of the Dem caucuses because it looks so bad.

Oh
And BTW
I do not prefer either Hillary or Bernie
Both suck equally

and who's God? Yours?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

TriGirl

I am just pointing out that Iowa Dem crooks are supporting their criminal deligate

Because you have some evidence that the coin tosses were rigged?

Wait. Belief isn't evidence?

SINCE WHEN?
Is it SO HARD TO BELIEVE that maybe God made all the coin tosses go in favor of the candidate He prefers? I mean, imagine the odds! There MUST have been some divine intervention.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:D:D:D

The other day some told me Two-Face never looses a coin toss.

I thought it fit....:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything