rushmc

Sander and Clinton Tied in 6 Iowa Precincts

There were then 6 coin flips to determine who would get the delegate.

Clinton needs to buy a lottery ticket as she won all 6

Go figure[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

NewGuy2005

The first conspiracy of 2016!! CoinGate. :P

I for one, hope that Sanders gets it. If the Republicans don't put forward an acceptable candidate, I'm going to need someone to vote for.

MEH

Unless the Republican candidate is a left wing RINO they will be called what you would call them
Been going on since I first voted in the 70's
So, I do not believe for a second you would even consider a republican to vote for

BTW
Do you realize if Sanders won half of the flips he would be the winner by one
Abraham Lincoln

In the long run those delegates are unlikely to matter. Iowa has 44 Democratic delegates. Candidates need 2,382 delegates to win the nomination. Iowa is only important because they go first. Now that they are done with their early caucus, the state takes it's rightful significance to national affairs: very little.

- Dan G

DanG

In the long run those delegates are unlikely to matter. Iowa has 44 Democratic delegates. Candidates need 2,382 delegates to win the nomination. Iowa is only important because they go first. Now that they are done with their early caucus, the state takes it's rightful significance to national affairs: very little.

I could care less about that

I am just pointing out that Iowa Dem crooks are supporting their criminal deligate
Abraham Lincoln

DanG

I could care less about that

I am just pointing out that Iowa Dem crooks are supporting their criminal deligate

You are awesome. Never change.

So you do not think Hillary should be indicted?

If you answes no then what about Petraus?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***The first conspiracy of 2016!! CoinGate. :P

I for one, hope that Sanders gets it. If the Republicans don't put forward an acceptable candidate, I'm going to need someone to vote for.

MEH

....So, I do not believe for a second you would even consider a republican to vote for...

Nonsense, Rush. I'm 56 years old and I have been voting since I was 18. My first vote was for Reagan and I have voted Republican for every presidential candidate since then. I have never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate in my life.

Donald Trump has made the Republican primary look like a freak show. If he gets the nomination, I would vote for Sanders. What's so hard to believe about that?

This may be contrary to the flavor of some of my posts on this forum, but not so much, if you understand that I am conservative when it comes to fiscal issues and I am liberal on (most) social issues.

If the investigation finds she likely broke the law, then of course she should be indicted.

What does that have to do with your theory about coin tosses being rigged in six counties across the state of Iowa?

Like I said, please never change. Well, you could be a little less predictable, but otherwise I really enjoy your posts.

- Dan G

DanG

If the investigation finds she likely broke the law, then of course she should be indicted.

What does that have to do with your theory about coin tosses being rigged in six counties across the state of Iowa?

Like I said, please never change. Well, you could be a little less predictable, but otherwise I really enjoy your posts.

This +1

Well minus the enjoying his posts part.

NewGuy2005

This may be contrary to the flavor of some of my posts on this forum, but not so much, if you understand that I am conservative when it comes to fiscal issues and I am liberal on (most) social issues.

Which represents most people, I think. 6 of one, half dozen of the other...

That split is however a complete absurdity and impossibility in Rush's world. As is the possibility of 6 coin flips going the same way apparently.

It must be very simple to have a world view where people are entirely binary.

If the investigation finds she likely broke the law, then of course she should be indicted. What does that have to do with your theory about coin tosses being rigged in six counties across the state of Iowa

They are both ways to slam Democrats, of course. Don't you read his posts?

DanG

As I enjoy yours:)
In any event
Remember the false claim about Plame?

Maybe these are false too

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/us-officials-hillary-emails/2016/02/02/id/712417/

US Officials: Hillary's Emails Contain Names of Undercover CIA Spies

Abraham Lincoln

Agreed. He's at least perfectly consistent, and you always know exactly what he's going to post. This is a good example of his craft; a post slamming Democrats that is inflammatory, angry - and incorrect.

I see you have gone back to projecting. Been a while but I know it is hard for you to stop:|

Abraham Lincoln

billvon

Agreed. He's at least perfectly consistent, and you always know exactly what he's going to post. This is a good example of his craft; a post slamming Democrats anyone who disagrees with him that is inflammatory, angry - and incorrect.

FIFY :)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

jakee

That's an interesting thought. But what does it have to do with your idea that the coin tosses were rigged?

I have no idea but a 1 in 64 chance of that happening but it dont smell right. More to the point is the numbers of people who still vote for her is telling
Abraham Lincoln