RonD1120

Nothing to see here

PHILADELPHIA - A gunman claiming to have pledged allegiance to Islamic State militants shot and seriously wounded a Philadelphia police officer in an ambush on his patrol car, the city's police commissioner said on Friday.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/islamic-state-follower-ambushes-philadelphia-police-officer-officials/ar-CCioDO?ocid=spartandhp

Just another isolated incident.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

jdkalou

***"North Korea has the hydrogen bomb and the capability of delivery to northern CA, OR and WA."

Neither of those are true.
Yet.

Thank God!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking I was going to have to move to Mexico or Canada:)

Sen Marco Rubio, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, stated tonight on Blaze TV that the existence of a hydrogen weapon by NK is not confirmed. However, the ability to deliver a missile warhead to the west coast is correct.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The estimates that I see put the longest range missile at around 6000 km (around 3600 miles). That puts a lot of Alaska within reach, but none of the lower 48.

The consensus is slowly growing that the bomb that was tested was not an H-bomb. The seismic data is virtually identical to the last test. And making a bomb small enough to put on top of a missile is not a trivial exercise.

And if the idiot in Philly "declaring allegiance to ISIS" means that we are at war with Islam, does that mean the idiot who shot up the PP clinic in Colorado means we are at war with Christianity?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Sen Marco Rubio, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, stated tonight on Blaze TV that the existence of a hydrogen weapon by NK is not confirmed. However, the ability to deliver a missile warhead to the west coast is correct.

I like how when you finally catch up to what everyone else already knew you state all the details like it's brand new information.

It's almost endearing.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

wolfriverjoe

The estimates that I see put the longest range missile at around 6000 km (around 3600 miles). That puts a lot of Alaska within reach, but none of the lower 48.

The consensus is slowly growing that the bomb that was tested was not an H-bomb. The seismic data is virtually identical to the last test. And making a bomb small enough to put on top of a missile is not a trivial exercise.

And if the idiot in Philly "declaring allegiance to ISIS" means that we are at war with Islam, does that mean the idiot who shot up the PP clinic in Colorado means we are at war with Christianity?

Well, he'll, then, it's not even very important then is it?

Why even bother considering it?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Texas governor calls for constitutional convention

Texas Governor Greg Abbott on Friday called for a constitutional convention of states to offer nine amendments in order to “restore the Rule of Law and return the Constitution to its intended purpose.”

“The increasingly frequent departures from Constitutional principles are destroying the Rule of Law foundation on which this country was built,” said Abbott in a statement.

“We are succumbing to the caprice of man that our Founders fought to escape. The cure to these problems will not come from Washington D.C. Instead, the states must lead the way.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/texas-governor-calls-for-constitutional-convention/ar-CCiIFz?ocid=spartandhp

Sen Marco Rubio expressed this need on Thursday's Blaze TV.

This sort of anger and concern means nothing. There is nothing to see here.

Interesting how this anger and concern is an issue, but the anger and concern of Americans who are black and/or Muslim aren't valid.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

Interesting how this anger and concern is an issue, but the anger and concern of Americans who are black and/or Muslim aren't valid.

Wendy P.

I did not know that.

RonD1120

***Interesting how this anger and concern is an issue, but the anger and concern of Americans who are black and/or Muslim aren't valid.

Wendy P.

I did not know that.

It's about perspective and equality.

Depending on the flavor of the day, some people are more equal than others.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

normiss

You're supposed to be afraid of brown people silly, get with the program.

I'm more afraid of the cultures that allow that behavior to happen.

Gang culture is the most prominent in my mind.

turtlespeed

***You're supposed to be afraid of brown people silly, get with the program.

I'm more afraid of the cultures that allow that behavior to happen.

Gang culture is the most prominent in my mind.

Same with me. Emotions are always valid. How they are expressed is the problem. When I am angry it is my responsibility to express that anger in a socially acceptable manner.

headoverheels

I predict that if a republican wins the next presidential race, his predictions will suddenly become more rosy.

I predict that he will not live to see another Republican president.

I would love to see the Demlicans successfully challenged by a Nationalist Party.

RonD1120

I predict that if a republican wins the next presidential race, his predictions will suddenly become more rosy.

I predict that he will not live to see another Republican president.

I would love to see the Demlicans successfully challenged by a Nationalist Party.

Yeah thats not going to happen either (the successful part). At least, not in the guise you would like.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Stumpy

Yeah thats not going to happen either (the successful part). At least, not in the guise you would like.

I'm curious. What guise do think that would be?

Stumpy

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4774328;#4774328

OK, yeah, that is a starting point. I do not think all 40 of Savage's solutions could be implemented at once. However, he does have some good ideas.

RonD1120

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4774328;#4774328

OK, yeah, that is a starting point. I do not think all 40 of Savage's solutions could be implemented at once. However, he does have some good ideas.

Any party that would run on a 1950's manifesto like that is going to get a bunch of voters that look and behave like Cliven and Ammon Bundy, and just about no-one else.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

normiss

It would be worse than minions if more voters looked like this.
:)

Interesting stereotype.
Or is that profiling?

normiss

I'd say it's almost impossible to do either of those towards people that "got runned over by a car".

I don't know.

It's not a very tolerant outlook.