RonD1120

Related news for September

Probably nothing, just like the stock market. Just more signs of the times, end times that is.

'Stalk them and kill them,' Farrakhan says, calling for 10,000 volunteers to kill whites

http://www.christianexaminer.com/article/farrakhan.calls.for.10000.volunteers.to.kill.whites/49329.htm
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Probably nothing, just like the stock market. Just more signs of the times, end times that is.

'Stalk them and kill them,' Farrakhan says, calling for 10,000 volunteers to kill whites

http://www.christianexaminer.com/article/farrakhan.calls.for.10000.volunteers.to.kill.whites/49329.htm

And just where is this tidbit predicted?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***Probably nothing, just like the stock market. Just more signs of the times, end times that is.

According to the article the United States, because Farrakhan is not satisfied with BHO's agenda. The latter is my thought.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******Probably nothing, just like the stock market. Just more signs of the times, end times that is.

According to the article the United States, because Farrakhan is not satisfied with BHO's agenda. The latter is my thought.

Oh, so it is not a predicted indicator of the end times then? I misunderstood you. I did buy some stock today. If the end comes it won't matter, if the world goes on I'll do alright.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

I can't say that Farrakhan is any different than he was 40 years ago. His end time will come soon, as will yours and probably mine, but the world's will not.

"I said in Miami, 'If the federal government refuses to intercede on our behalf when we are slain, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. I never said, 'Kill all white people.' Those are not my words. Those are the words of the mischief maker. So the holy Quran answers that, 'And mix not up truth with falsehood, nor hide the truth while you know.' If you're going to quote me, then quote me. But when you add your evil mischief making to my words to make white people think that I'm calling on black people to kill white people to start a race war, then you're nothing but a lying devil."

http://www.christianexaminer.com/article/farrakhan.claims.he.didnt.say.kill.all.whites.but.blasts.jews.and.israel/49410.htm

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

RonD1120

Them funky glasses make him look like a black Jim Jones...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

BIGUN

"I said in Miami, 'If the federal government refuses to intercede on our behalf when we are slain, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. I never said, 'Kill all white people.' Those are not my words. Those are the words of the mischief maker. So the holy Quran answers that, 'And mix not up truth with falsehood, nor hide the truth while you know.' If you're going to quote me, then quote me. But when you add your evil mischief making to my words to make white people think that I'm calling on black people to kill white people to start a race war, then you're nothing but a lying devil."

http://www.christianexaminer.com/article/farrakhan.claims.he.didnt.say.kill.all.whites.but.blasts.jews.and.israel/49410.htm

I'm surprised he didn't say "lying white devil"
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

RonD1120

There are always signs of the end times. The end times seem to be just about the longest times there are. Unless it's in the context of geological time, when the entirety of human existence is but the blink of an eye. But then it's kinda pointless to look for indicators, because the end of the world in 10 years or 10,000 would seem equally as imminent.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

JohnnyMarko

Why do you spend so much of your time and energy focusing on the end of days?

There's a lot to be happy about right now, seems like you only focus on the negative.

How many folks here are going to be with Jesus? The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night. That is the wrath of God not the tribulation but the idea is the same. I am warning those not ready.

The folks I associate with are actually quite joyful. We are ready. We know Whose we are. We hear the voice of the Spirit.

RonD1120

***Why do you spend so much of your time and energy focusing on the end of days?

There's a lot to be happy about right now, seems like you only focus on the negative.

How many folks here are going to be with Jesus? The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night. That is the wrath of God not the tribulation but the idea is the same. I am warning those not ready.

The folks I associate with are actually quite joyful. We are ready. We know Whose we are. We hear the voice of the Spirit.

Most of us don't understand why you have chosen to worship such an vengeful entity. We are all very glad that your beliefs are so blatantly false. It's OK for you to believe in your evil supreme being, but I much prefer the beautiful loving Goddess that I know awaits my passing. Feel free to join me in my bliss at any time.

gowlerk

Most of us don't understand why you have chosen to worship such an vengeful entity. We are all very glad that your beliefs are so blatantly false. It's OK for you to believe in your evil supreme being, but I much prefer the beautiful loving Goddess that I know awaits my passing. Feel free to join me in my bliss at any time.

Who is your goddess?

RonD1120

***Why do you spend so much of your time and energy focusing on the end of days?

There's a guy who I see on my lunch breaks who has a sign about the end of days, yelling for people to repent, and that I'm going to hell for being a faggot. You and him should have coffee sometime.

She is my personal Goddess. The Creater of all. She does not have, or need a name. Names are for the likes of mankind. You are welcome to believe in Her as well. Or not, it does not matter for She created you and loves you as much as She loves the rest of Her children.

JohnnyMarko

******Why do you spend so much of your time and energy focusing on the end of days?

There's a guy who I see on my lunch breaks who has a sign about the end of days, yelling for people to repent, and that I'm going to hell for being a faggot. You and him should have coffee sometime.

Sure, I'd like to meet him. Which part of his message do you object to?

gowlerk

She is my personal Goddess. The Creater of all. She does not have, or need a name. Names are for the likes of mankind. You are welcome to believe in Her as well. Or not, it does not matter for She created you and loves you as much as She loves the rest of Her children.

Well, I guess I'll never know since I don't know how to contact her.

My God's name is Yaweh, Jehovah, the I AM. He is the God above all gods. He has gone to great links to show you how to contact Him.

It is not for you to contact Her. Man is not meant to know Her during life. She is the one you feel in your heart. It is only your personal vanity that leads you to believe that you are created in the image of god, and your guilt that leads you to believe in his vengeance.

gowlerk

It is not for you to contact Her. Man is not meant to know Her during life. She is the one you feel in your heart. It is only your personal vanity that leads you to believe that you are created in the image of god, and your guilt that leads you to believe in his vengeance.

Oh, I see.

>There's a guy who I see on my lunch breaks who has a sign about the end of
>days, yelling for people to repent, and that I'm going to hell for being a faggot.

It is well known that the world ended in the year 66, when the Jewish revolt against the Romans that year signaled the final end-time battle. All the righteous were taken up into heaven. All us leftovers have been battling it out ever since.

(Of course, some people can't believe that THEY weren't included in the righteous, so they continue making predictions in the vain hope that it hasn't already happened.)

RonD1120

Oh, I see.

Uh - no, you don't. But we'll continue to point it out so long as you continue posting your bloodthirsty fantasies here.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

RMK

I have heard of that. No worries, I don't want any of your money. My father supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. See Philippians 4:19

RonD1120

Did you know that Jim Bakker shared a federal prison cell with Roger Nelson?

You sure? Now that's funny. I did hear that Roger was saved.