jclalor

How Hillary Clinton May Have Violated Government Rules on Emails

Maybe we will discover evidence that she knew Benghazi was an attack by Islamic terrorists and not an uprising over a YouTube video.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The security issues from using public email should be enough.
ANY person that doesn't understand that has no business in a position of any sort that would involve classified information.
Much less the one she dreams of.

But she's Hillary "What does it matter now?" Clinton, so I'm sure she'll be our next prez.

RonD1120

Maybe we will discover evidence that she knew Benghazi was an attack by Islamic terrorists and not an uprising over a YouTube video.

If I were a Republican, I would be ecstatic enough with this and not worry about making shit up.

normiss

The security issues from using public email should be enough.
ANY person that doesn't understand that has no business in a position of any sort that would involve classified information.
Much less the one she dreams of.

But she's Hillary "What does it matter now?" Clinton, so I'm sure she'll be our next prez.

Not public, but quite the opposite: http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/4/8147405/hillary-clinton-used-own-email-server
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

jclalor

***Maybe we will discover evidence that she knew Benghazi was an attack by Islamic terrorists and not an uprising over a YouTube video.

If I were a Republican, I would be ecstatic enough with this and not worry about making shit up.

Tell that to her
she made up the youtube bs
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

wayneflorida

It's starts like this.
"In their continued war on women and sexist attitudes the Rebublicans -------------"

:D

Meh... 40% on each side will vote their ticket regardless, this could significantly affect the middle 20%, they could go either way.

wayneflorida

It's starts like this.
"In their continued war on women and sexist attitudes the Rebublicans -------------"

I was personally thinking it was a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Edited to add: woukdnt it be something if the NSA has all the e-mails?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

It's starts like this.

they wouldn't let anyone see him. Just ask her for a bigger budget...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

it's funny. From an outsiders perspective this just seems to smart of the unbelievable shit slinging that accompanies a new term presidential election. First you get the shit slinging within the parties as they fight for a nomination. Then that gets conveniently forgotten when you need to rally around the individual selected and the shit slinging goes between parties.

It is astonishing to watch!

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

lawrocket

It's starts like this.

Hill is a seasoned veteran. There won't be any "blue dress" moment for her.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

lawrocket

Joh Stewart alluded to that last night while skewering this topic: http://thedailyshow.cc.com/full-episodes/fbpacs/march-4--2015---viacheslav-fetisov
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

lawrocket

I was thinking the same, just call up the NSA and have them pull the emails from their server farms in Utah, you know they are tracking them ;)
Dudeist Skydiver #0511

Hjeada

***Edited to add: woukdnt it be something if the NSA has all the e-mails?

I was thinking the same, just call up the NSA and have them pull the emails from their server farms in Utah, you know they are tracking them ;)

Wait, wasn't that just key word meta data? They can't see individual emils, right?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******Edited to add: woukdnt it be something if the NSA has all the e-mails?

Wait, wasn't that just key word meta data? They can't see individual emils, right?

NSA has never meta phone it wouldn't tap.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Anvilbrother

Not funny at all that he has laid down like a cowering dog to the NSA and has accepted it enough to think its something to joke about.

Seriously?

Lighten Up Francis!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm not railing on him specifically, but the fact that we have become so desensitized to getting fucked over by the govmt that people joke that we pay for a super computing HQ that spies on every aspect of our lives.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

I'm not railing on him specifically, but the fact that we have become so desensitized to getting fucked over by the govmt that people joke that we pay for a super computing HQ that spies on every aspect of our lives.

weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/picard-nsa-meme.jpg

www.lawfareblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Govt-Listens.jpg

meme-lol.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/LOL-2014-NSA.jpg

:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.