wmw999

Texas Muslim Capitol Day marred by protests

And unacceptable response from Rep Molly White.

I'm pretty sure I would leave her office if challenged by her staff. Then I'd come back and replace her Israeli flag* with a copy of Catch 22.

* I wonder how she'd view someone who kept a Saudi flag on their desk?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

******Yes, clearly every muslim wants to kill Americans.

Then come up with a number that don't want to kill Americans.

Muslims in america, to the nearest percent? 100%

Excepting the sleeper agents of course, if there are any. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

regulator

So you're saying there isn't one Muslim in america that wants to kill Americans? You probably believe in the tooth fairy.

Nah, he said "to the nearest percent, 100%"

If you take the number of Muslims in the US (~2,000,000) and multiply by 0.0049999 (a number that would round down to 0% if you rounded to the nearest percent) you get 9,999 people.

So he's saying there are less than 10,000 Muslims in the US that want to kill Americans.

>So you're saying there isn't one Muslim in america that wants to kill Americans?

There probably are a few. I bet you there are far more Christians who want to kill Americans.

Let's go through the list of the biggest American killers of Americans in the past 10 years:

Terry Ratzman
Kyle Huff
Tyler Peterson
Robert Hawkins
Charles Thornton
Nicholas Sheley
Isaac Zamora
Michael McLendon
Robert Stewart
Jiverly Wong
George Sodini
Jared Loughner
Eduardo Sencion
Scott Dekraii
James Holmes
Pedro Vargas
Eliot Roger

How many of those you think are Muslim? How many Christian?

billvon

>So you're saying there isn't one Muslim in america that wants to kill Americans?

There probably are a few. I bet you there are far more Christians who want to kill Americans.

Let's go through the list of the biggest American killers of Americans in the past 10 years:

Terry Ratzman
Kyle Huff
Tyler Peterson
Robert Hawkins
Charles Thornton
Nicholas Sheley
Isaac Zamora
Michael McLendon
Robert Stewart
Jiverly Wong
George Sodini
Jared Loughner
Eduardo Sencion
Scott Dekraii
James Holmes
Pedro Vargas
Eliot Roger

How the hell did you leave off Timothy McVeigh?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

billvon

Terry Ratzman
Kyle Huff
Tyler Peterson
Robert Hawkins
Charles Thornton
Nicholas Sheley
Isaac Zamora
Michael McLendon
Robert Stewart
Jiverly Wong
George Sodini
Jared Loughner
Eduardo Sencion
Scott Dekraii
James Holmes
Pedro Vargas
Eliot Roger

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

Stumpy

***So you're saying there isn't one Muslim in america that wants to kill Americans? You probably believe in the tooth fairy.

Facepalm :S
Math fail.

I propose we implement a "children's table" version of the SC Thread.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

jakee

Are you innumerate, illiterate or both?

Stumpy

Facepalm :S
Math fail.

jclalor

You sound like you would have gotten along fabulously with a certain 1920's Munchen house painter.

RMK

Indeed.

I believe we're at it ;)

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

I believe we're at it ;)

Wendy P.

Don't you mean, "in it"?:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

regulator

***Let's go through the list of the biggest American killers of Americans in the past 10 years:

So you can't name a single Muslim among those killers I listed. I figured.

You may be living in fear of the evil Muslims, but here in reality you are far more likely to be killed by a Christian.

billvon

******Let's go through the list of the biggest American killers of Americans in the past 10 years:

So you can't name a single Muslim among those killers I listed. I figured.

You may be living in fear of the evil Muslims, but here in reality you are far more likely to be killed by a Christian.

That is until you go back an extra coupe of years, then you have the trade center plane bombing, but hey, who even remembers that.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

>That is until you go back an extra coupe of years, then you have the trade center
>plane bombing, but hey, who even remembers that.

So you think that was an example of Americans killing Americans? And you think 9/11 was an 'extra coupe of years' ago? OK then. Perhaps you confused 9/11 with an action movie you saw?

Or do you think that you are more at risk of being killed by an evil foreigner Muslim because 9/11? That doesn't work either. (That pesky 'math' stuff.)

I am curious as to how you view this?

http://freebeacon.com/issues/hamas-on-campus/

Anti-Israel activists at the University of California, Davis heckled Jewish students and shouted “Allahhu Akbar” at them during a vote last week on a resolution endorsing a boycott of the Jewish state, according to video of the event obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The commotion erupted late Thursday evening as pro-Israel students attempted to counter a student government resolution to divest from Israel as part of the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I am curious as to how you view this?

http://freebeacon.com/issues/hamas-on-campus/

Anti-Israel activists at the University of California, Davis heckled Jewish students and shouted “Allahhu Akbar” at them during a vote last week on a resolution endorsing a boycott of the Jewish state, according to video of the event obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The commotion erupted late Thursday evening as pro-Israel students attempted to counter a student government resolution to divest from Israel as part of the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement.

I view it as any other rabid anti or pro student group. There are quite a few to choose from.

Shouting someone down is rude, regardless of who they are. If it's their turn, suck it up and let them have it. If they don't let go of the turn, then you can start to escalate, but then you have to give way when you're done, too

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

billvon

>That is until you go back an extra coupe of years, then you have the trade center
>plane bombing, but hey, who even remembers that.

So you think that was an example of Americans killing Americans? And you think 9/11 was an 'extra coupe of years' ago? OK then. Perhaps you confused 9/11 with an action movie you saw?

Or do you think that you are more at risk of being killed by an evil foreigner Muslim because 9/11? That doesn't work either. (That pesky 'math' stuff.)

I'm sorry, I must have confused "Americans" with "People living in America."

billvon

Terry Ratzman
Kyle Huff
Tyler Peterson
Robert Hawkins
Charles Thornton
Nicholas Sheley
Isaac Zamora
Michael McLendon
Robert Stewart
Jiverly Wong
George Sodini
Jared Loughner
Eduardo Sencion
Scott Dekraii
James Holmes
Pedro Vargas
Eliot Roger

Terry Ratzmann...can't find anything to suggest he was a Christian, I can however find he murdered 7 Christians.

So I'm not sure why you have him on your list. Researching the others.

billvon

Terry Ratzman
Kyle Huff
Tyler Peterson
Robert Hawkins
Charles Thornton
Nicholas Sheley
Isaac Zamora
Michael McLendon
Robert Stewart
Jiverly Wong
George Sodini
Jared Loughner
Eduardo Sencion
Scott Dekraii
James Holmes
Pedro Vargas
Eliot Roger

Number 2 on your list, "Kyle Huff" seems once again I can't find anything to suggest he to was a Christian committing mass murder on fellow Americans. Maybe you could provide detail background on the list of so called Christians mentioned in your post and the Christian denomination they attended and professed their faith to Christ before Satan entered their bodies:S and they began killing Americans.

As for Charles Thornton, he had a Pastor...Rev John Sykes of 15 years, so it is possible he was a Christian if we are to assume he excepted the faith and professed it to others. Otherwise he was just a poser.:)