airdvr

I am a human racist

airdvr

These are the kinds of responses that I'm referring to. I am allowed to do whatever I please so long as I don't hurt anyone else. Instead of reasoned conversation you get your panties all wadded up and immediately want to attack.

That continues the irony that started when you accused people of racism against you in a post that was defending racism against others.

Are you hurt in any way by Tink's response? No. So if he's allowed to say whatever he wants why are you getting all bunched up about it?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

normiss

While it's hard to nail down a definition of "hoodrat", it has generally referred to a black female hooker in a ghetto neighborhood.

I would consider it a racist comment or label though, especially given the content in the sentence.

Let me restate my definition of 'hoodrat' was a person who doesn't contribute to soceity and most likely runs in a gang and makes their particular living off stealing from others.

That is exactly what I meant by hoodrat,

airdvr

Re: [regulator] More hoodrats lining up to clean out the gene pool [In reply to] Quote | Reply | Report Spam
In reply to:
hoodrats

Racist.

I don't see where you posted in that thread and were called a racist.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

The thing is, racism is stupid. And people who are racist are too stupid to understand they are racist. So they they say and do racist shit, but when someone calls them racist they say "oh, you're playing the race card" because they are too stupid to even know they are racist. Instead, they say shit like "I am a human racist" which makes no sense whatsoever, other than to let others know they have no idea what the word means.
Unfortunately, we rarely get to know who these people are because they learn to keep their mouths shut, lest other people constantly call them racists. Which is bewildering and frustrating to to the blithering idiot racist.
Of course, online, people expose themselves more because they can get away with it anonymously. So we see many of them posting here. The sad thing is we can't tell who they are when we go to the DZ. Thus we are in danger of jumping with these blithering idiots. I only wish you guys had a sign over your heads that said "Airdvr" etc.. so I could identify who was too fucking stupid to jump with. So please, if you could wear a name tag or something at the DZ I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Here are a few synonyms for the word 'stupid'

blockheaded, dense, doltish, dumb, hebetudinous, obtuse, thickheaded, thick-witted. (Informal) thick. (Slang) dimwitted, dopey.

Because well...saying the same word over and over 4 times makes you look pretty....wait for it...Stupid.

airdvr

The point everyone missed is I am referring to the human race...and I am a human racist.

I think the word you're looking for is misanthrope, which would mean you have a general dislike for and are mistrusting of people. It's not synonymous with being a jerk, mind you, you can go through life being very courteous to others, voting with empathy, etc. and still be very mistrusting of the people you encounter, particularly in passing, day to day.

Some people are overly sensitive to others being racist and will assume that any description given about the type of behavior/personality of people you don't like is your code for "niggers," "towelheads," etc. and they get excited that they "caught you" like they're playing a card game or something. I don't much see the point in acting like that. On the other hand, some people are overly sensitive to being called a racist. I have a friend who told me that because I'm a white male I'm fundamentally incapable of making race-free, sex-free decisions or of holding like opinions. *shrugs* I know what she meant and it wasn't that I'm "unfit to walk among society" as Tink suggests the term "racist" should mean.

On a language forum I used to participate in, that was tagged with [humpty] (well, actually, :humpty :P), because of the following exchange in Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass

"I don't know what you mean by 'glory,'" Alice said.
Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. "Of course you don't—till I tell you. I meant 'there's a nice knock-down argument for you!'"
"But 'glory' doesn't mean 'a nice knock-down argument'," Alice objected.
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less."

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm not bunched up. I'm surprised there was such an attack.

judgmental prick

bigoted racism

why does the outward appearance of someone else offend you?

I never said the outward appearance offended me..

Personally, I don't wish to be working and living among the stupid.

Agreed.

you are unworthy to walk among us.

I guess I should just kill myself now...lol.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

haha i don't even know where to start as I fall into so many of your pre selections.

Im totally a scumbag, over privileged douchbag, strange haired, pierced, tattooed, working in the mainstream business world, rather uneducated, but well earned, no prospects at all but things seems to keep working out for me, i didn't work for much, shit just worked out because I was happy, took my 11 years and said you can keep the last one.

I think what your trying to say is that useless cunts come in all shapes and sizes and the term racist is becoming rather irrelevant.

I think its fair to say that I dislike useless fuckwits.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Everyone does it. Everyone judges book by its cover.

Not everyone.

When I first moved back to Canada I sold cars for a little while. Certainly not my strength, but you have to make a living somehow.

Didn't sell a single car in my first week there. During my second week there, I was sent on the lot to get rid of the homeless guy who was hanging around the Durangos.

I made quadruple the regular commisison off that "homeless guy" who turned out to be a plastic surgeon making well over $300,000 a month....yes a month.

And I learned a wise lesson I have clung onto ever since then:

Don't judge a book by its cover.

normiss

Sounds like it makes you feel better to pass judgement on others.
Racist should be an insult.
Because it's insulting to judge someone based on their skin color.
It's just wrong.

Where was skin color involved in his comments?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

SkyDekker

Not everyone.

When I first moved back to Canada I sold cars for a little while. Certainly not my strength, but you have to make a living somehow.

Didn't sell a single car in my first week there. During my second week there, I was sent on the lot to get rid of the homeless guy who was hanging around the Durangos.

I made quadruple the regular commisison off that "homeless guy" who turned out to be a plastic surgeon making well over $300,000 a month....yes a month.

Then let us take a trip to downtown Miami, and we , test your theory. I have just the place, it is called overtown.

Wanna play?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

normiss

Words mean things.
You're welcome.

Then perhaos you should read and comprehend some . . .[:/]

I can spot scumbags pretty quickly. I can also spot over-privileged douchebags quickly as well. I can tell by how they look. I can tell by where they live. I can tell by what they wear. I can definitely tell as soon as they open their mouths.

I can tell what neighborhoods I should avoid.

Strange hair, facial piercings, facial ink, goth? I don't have a problem with it as long as you aren't trying to assimilate into the mainstream business world. You will probably fail. You wanted a unique look. You should practice saying "Would you like to super-size that?"

Uneducated, shiftless, no prospects? Not my fault and you will get no pity from me. Opportunity is there if you work at it. You were handed a 12 year education at no charge...some of you even were fed. You chose to pass on it...I choose to pass on you.

I guess the reason I feel compelled to post this is the term racist has morphed into an insult. It assumes the only way I can differentiate people is their race. It assumes because I am white that I see all other races as different or bad. So not true. I see people.

turtlespeed

Not everyone.

Then let us take a trip to downtown Miami, and we , test your theory. I have just the place, it is called overtown.

Wanna play?

What exactly is the "theory" you got out of that post and that we would test?

The moral to the story is canada is a hell of a long way from overtown. Just like your compass to identify your theory of don't judge a book by its cover.

Sure there are exceptions, but I can assure you that you would not feel safe in overtown or third ward in houston for that matter.

regulator

The moral to the story is canada is a hell of a long way from overtown. Just like your compass to identify your theory of don't judge a book by its cover.

Sure there are exceptions, but I can assure you that you would not feel safe in overtown or third ward in houston for that matter.

Not feeling safe in overtown or third ward doesn't mean that everybody in those areas is a bad person, or that only negative experience can be had there.

I don't understand how the US can have any bad areas though, I thought an armed society was supposed to be polite?

SkyDekker

***The moral to the story is canada is a hell of a long way from overtown. Just like your compass to identify your theory of don't judge a book by its cover.

Not feeling safe in overtown or third ward doesn't mean that everybody in those areas is a bad person, or that only negative experience can be had there.

I don't understand how the US can have any bad areas though, I thought an armed society was supposed to be polite?

Not in the worst neighborhoods of Chicago with the highest shooting death rates... Kallend seems to think it's no big deal. Fine, why not go for a walk through one... at night... by yourself, Kallend. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I feel safe in the third ward. I said that in an earlier post in this thread. But then people have to actually do something to scare me, not just exist or be around

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

BillyVance

******The moral to the story is canada is a hell of a long way from overtown. Just like your compass to identify your theory of don't judge a book by its cover.

Not in the worst neighborhoods of Chicago with the highest shooting death rates... Kallend seems to think it's no big deal. Fine, why not go for a walk through one... at night... by yourself, Kallend. ;)

We've already figured out that John doesn't live on the south side...at least not the Bad Bad LeRoy Brown South Side. ;)
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne