skycop

"Militarization" of the police

Check your facts. There have been many cops CHARGED and CONVICTED in the U.S. In fact I only found 2 cops CHARGED in Canada. One got off, it was ruled accidental, and the other one is awaiting trial in 2015. So there is no evidence they charge or convict cops more or less in Canada.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

kallend

Since that 2007 Dumas killing in Canada, some 2,800 people have been killed by cops in the US.

If you don't like it leave, you found your way over here, I'm sure you can find your way back. If you don't like what we have to offer you anymore your always raving about how England doesn't shoot anyone.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

***Since that 2007 Dumas killing in Canada, some 2,800 people have been killed by cops in the US.

If you don't like it leave, you found your way over here, I'm sure you can find your way back. If you don't like what we have to offer you anymore your always raving about how England doesn't shoot anyone.

May we therefore assume that you LIKE that cops are killing some 400 civilians every year in the USA?

How do you feel about torture?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

May we therefore assume that you LIKE that cops are killing some 400 civilians every year in the USA?

How do you feel about torture?

You may NOT assume. You MAY go and check the multiple times I have had to say that I do not agree with causeless killings by anyone.

What you do is come on here on a DAILY basis with complaints about Americans, the American police system, the American military, the American political system, the American health care system etc. You provide sources that other countries are so much better providing "free" governmental provided health care, abstaining from making wars, their cops dont carry guns, or do not use force unnecessarily, the people are smarter, healthier etc. My question to you is if you feel this way why the fuck do you stay if you came from somewhere else? (Not implicating that you have to, but it seems to be your choice to wallow in your self described shit hole of a country)

Anvilbrother

What you do is come on here on a DAILY basis with complaints about Americans, the American police system, the American military, the American political system, the American health care system etc. You provide sources that other countries are so much better providing "free" governmental provided health care, abstaining from making wars, their cops dont carry guns, or do not use force unnecessarily, the people are smarter, healthier etc. My question to you is if you feel this way why the fuck do you stay if you came from somewhere else? (Not implicating that you have to, but it seems to be your choice to wallow in your self described shit hole of a country)

Criticism is normal. You seem to take it personally. Why that?

I take the right to criticize my country as well as others; on this site, there has not been a single thread I started in which Nazi, Kraut or anything around the WWs and the German part of it has not been mentioned. Pffff .... who cares? Not me. I'm living today, not in the past.

And here you're standing, crying like a little boy just b/c an 'alien' complaints about the US. What's about your *freedom of speech*, that only has been invented for *born Americans*, whoever they might be?? Or for everyone living in the US??

Stop whining :P

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I'm not "angry", "annoyed", or "whining". I am asking someone who has experienced life in another country and has so many criticism for the one he is currently in why he continues to stay? There are plenty of people that have come here, and found out they dont like it and have left.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/next-america/policy/why-immigrants-boomerang-to-mexico-20140117

Anvilbrother

I'm not "angry", "annoyed", or "whining". I am asking someone who has experienced life in another country and has so many criticism for the one he is currently in why he continues to stay? There are plenty of people that have come here, and found out they dont like it and have left.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/next-america/policy/why-immigrants-boomerang-to-mexico-20140117

What a perfect comparison :|

That still is none of your job to ask why they stay or not. You - a single individual - have nothing to do with a persons decision just b/c you don't like their comments.

dudeist skydiver # 3105

As someone who also came here "from somewhere else", I personally will say that there is vastly more that I like about the US, and Americans as individuals, than there are things I find wanting. That is not to say, though, that everything is perfect here, and I don't think many Americans would claim that. Every country is a different social experiment, so sometimes people who have lived elsewhere have experience with specific things that they felt were done better somewhere else.

Frequently I have found that Americans (like people everywhere) often just accept the conditions they have grown up with as the only way to do things, and so cannot even imagine the opportunities presented by taking a different approach. As an example, I have seen (secondhand) that the US style of delivering health insurance often ties people down in jobs they dislike, because (due to a pre-existing condition, either theirs or their child's) they cannot leave the insurance plan they have through their employment. Because they have never experienced it, most Americans cannot fathom the freedom that comes with being able to change jobs, or leave their job to start their own business, without exposing your family to the risk of being unable to get decent heath insurance. Recalling the 30 years I lived in Canada, and thinking of all my family that still lives there, I cannot think of a single person who was unable to get affordable health insurance, and I cannot think of a single person who was bankrupted by medical expenses. I know of many Americans I have met since moving here who have had either or both happen to them.

Of course, there are also those who do feel that it is "unpatriotic" to even suggest that there is any aspect of US society that is not the epitome of perfection, incapable of any improvement. If we listed to such people we would still be stuck in the 1700s. People who have advocated change have often drawn inspiration from other countries and cultures, and (believe it of not) all Americans are better off for it.

Don

That still is none of your job to ask why they stay or not. You - a single individual - have nothing to do with a persons decision just b/c you don't like their comments.

You do realize you are on a forum right? Its a place where people come to ask questions of each other, debate topics and learn about other peoples life experiences.

If this was a forum on food and you did not like hamburgers its well within all of our rights to ask why. If you continue to say hamburgers are the worst thing in history every time someone is talking about them, we also have the right to say well then don't eat them anymore if you hate it them so much.

Ron posts about god often. Do you think is it anyone's business to tell him god isnt real and hes wasting his time worshiping him? Because it happens all the time.

I think its Rons right to post about god if he wants to, and anyones right to discuss that as long as they are not a dick about it constantly. This isnt 1940's Germany there bub.

christelsabine

I take the right to criticize my country as well as others; on this site, there has not been a single thread I started in which Nazi, Kraut or anything around the WWs and the German part of it has not been mentioned. Pffff .... who cares? Not me. I'm living today, not in the past.

Listen, don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Love it!

If you don't like Obamacare, get the fuck out!
That's the punchline I have been missing in dealing with Republican Retards.

billvon

> My question to you is if you feel this way why the fuck do you stay if you came
> from somewhere else?

And you complain about Obamacare regularly. So one could ask the same question of you.

No actually mine is and yours is completely retarded.

The question is if you don't like america so bad and you seem to like England and routinely compare America to it as to how they do things better why do you continue to stay.

He is from another country which he has past experiences and has a lot of things he seems to like there, and a lot that he hates here(see list above).

I'm from America and have a few things I do not like. I do not have any outside experience to prove I would like it anywhere else so I stay.

It's not if you don't like it why don't you leave. My question is if you don't like it and you like somewhere else why don't you go back. I can see how you and your dems blind liberal hate cant see the difference though. Rage on libs

>I'm from America and have a few things I do not like. I do not have any outside
>experience to prove I would like it anywhere else so I stay.

Then it sounds like you are a lot like him, but with less experience in other countries. He DOES know what other countries are like and he still chooses to stay. Good on him. It's a testament to the US that even people who know what it's like in other countries choose to stay here, even with the problems that you acknowledge.

> I can see how you and your dems blind liberal hate cant see the difference
>though. Rage on libs

Sounds like you have a bit of an anger issue.

Then it sounds like you are a lot like him

That's your opinion and it's incorrect, I was smiling and shaking my head at the liberal replies the whole time.

billvon

>I'm from America and have a few things I do not like. I do not have any outside
>experience to prove I would like it anywhere else so I stay.

Then it sounds like you are a lot like him, but with less experience in other countries. He DOES know what other countries are like and he still chooses to stay. Good on him. It's a testament to the US that even people who know what it's like in other countries choose to stay here, even with the problems that you acknowledge.

> I can see how you and your dems blind liberal hate cant see the difference
>though. Rage on libs

It looks like you have a finger pointing issue.