Anvilbrother

Riots over a shoting turn into free jordans and 40's

billvon

>Nowhere did I mention end of the world.

"We are not afraid of the end of times. Bring it on. We simply believe that before the final battle takes place in the Mideast a lot of crap, SHTF, will erupt in the cities first. If we have to fight, we prefer to be surrounded by people we know."

:D:D:D
I got you digging. The end of times is the end, fini, over, done, no more. SHTF is just one step along the way. It could be years, a generation, an era, I do not know.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I'll donate $100 to a charity of your choice if any of that information that was in that paragraph I posted turns out to be completely false.

I challenge you to do the same for me if the information turns out to be true.

Edit. Added challenge

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

>I don't know, I guess what I'm asking is why do both sides have poles up their
>butts and lashing out at each other when we could just wait for the investigation
>to be done and an official report be released?

Well, one reason is that if people DON'T make a big stink the investigation doesn't happen. So stinks are sort of required.

JohnnyMarko

I don't know, I guess what I'm asking is why do both sides have poles up their butts and lashing out at each other when we could just wait for the investigation to be done and an official report be released? Or is this where not trusting cops come into play?

That is the sane question any sound minded conservative would ask. However, the situation is under the extreme influence of those in power who profit from social unrest.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste," Rahm Emanuel, Chicago mayor and BHO's former CoS.

Watch "Obama's America 2016."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJQAVYTBNsQ
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

I don't know, I guess what I'm asking is why do both sides have poles up their butts and lashing out at each other when we could just wait for the investigation to be done and an official report be released? Or is this where not trusting cops come into play?

That is the sane question any sound minded conservative would ask. However, the situation is under the extreme influence of those in power who profit from social unrest.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste," Rahm Emanuel, Chicago mayor and BHO's former CoS.

Watch "Obama's America 2016."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJQAVYTBNsQ

I wouldn't call myself conservative, and I don't think my boyfriend would either.

I'm just looking at it from an outside point of view, as I wasn't there and don't trust the media for shit.

RonD1120

***>FTR, I never said BHO intended the end the world in 2016. And, you know it.

"I don't have time for extraneous reading any longer. Time is running out. " followed by a post - "I was referring to America 2016. BHO is on schedule with his agenda."

And, pray tell, what does that mean? Nowhere did I mention end of the world. :P

Well, you said time was running out for reading so... is Obama going to ban books?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

JohnnyMarko

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

From an article that popped up about a different shooting:
"Yet within 48 hours I got the message: The police had cleared themselves of all wrongdoing...

In 129 years since police and fire commissions were created in the state of Wisconsin, we could not find a single ruling by a police department, an inquest or a police commission that a shooting was unjustified..."

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/08/what-i-did-after-police-killed-my-son-110038.html
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Anvilbrother

Normiss why are you ignoring the 12 witnesses, and video statement that said THE GUY WAS CHARGING BACK AT THE COP AFTER INITIALLY WALKING AWAY????!!!

well, so far the only evidence presented here of those 12 was a Twitter post. That doesn't even count as hearsay. And that CNN link was to an unnamed source. The only verifiable bit was the eye socket injury, which is substantial data. But you're presuming all of this is real because you've completely made up your mind on the subject, and started this thread about 'blacks gone wild.' Normiss has not.

If the whole thing went down exactly as you believe, then WTF couldn't the Chief make a simple statement that weekend? "My officer had a physical altercation with two citizens in which he suffered serious injuries and in the process shot one person. Officer will be on administrative leave while we complete the investigation."

With the history of LEO shootings that get white washed, silence is going to be perceived as guilt. And now, over 10 days later, it's increasingly difficult to trust anything they say.

Companies stress transparency for good cause. It's even more important for government.

jakee

***I don't know, I guess what I'm asking is why do both sides have poles up their butts and lashing out at each other when we could just wait for the investigation to be done and an official report be released? Or is this where not trusting cops come into play?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

From an article that popped up about a different shooting:
"Yet within 48 hours I got the message: The police had cleared themselves of all wrongdoing...

In 129 years since police and fire commissions were created in the state of Wisconsin, we could not find a single ruling by a police department, an inquest or a police commission that a shooting was unjustified..."

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/08/what-i-did-after-police-killed-my-son-110038.html

Decent article.

Ontario has a civilian agency which investigates death and serious injuries with police involvement. This civilian agency has the ability to lay criminal charges against police officers.

>Its been over an hour, you gonna accept the challenge?

Nope. This discussion has gotten absurd and rancorous enough without you starting to redefine the term "innocent" - and from previous discussions here that's where you are going to go.

BTW I think the investigation will show that it was a justified shooting - but I am very glad it is being investigated.

Do you recall the video of the officer that shot him wandering around in the street?
Did you ever see him touch his face? Once? Any idea how painful a broken eye socket is???

All day today the local cop shop there tells us "most arrests since the start. 31"
Wait, I just heard 78 on ABC news. Which is it???

We're what, 10 days into this and still do not have any straight answers from the authorities.

>Ok so you agree with me, why keep beating me up over it

Sorry, I did not intend to "beat you up about it."

I don't know what happened here. I suspect, based on the cops I know and the general history of such incidents, that the shooting will be at least partially justified (i.e. he may have made a bad call but it was not a cop shooting an unarmed and passive kid.)

However, I do have some issues with:

-The "it's us vs them" mentality. That leads, invariably, to more such shootings, both justified and criminal.

-The idea that anything you read is shit - unless it agrees with you, then it's solid enough to bet on.

-The idea that the problem is that "black people riot like this" - that the problem is race, not how people are treated on both sides.

Very well here I go

The "it's us vs them" mentality. That leads, invariably, to more such shootings, both justified and criminal.

That was my inability to convey what I was trying to say to people who had already made up their mind about me. Someone else said it better in the thread "Its not so much of a Us vs them and not a military mindset, but a survival mindset". There really is no us, its just phrased like that. The us is anything that can harm or kill you on duty is something you need to be on guard and ready for.

-The idea that anything you read is shit - unless it agrees with you, then it's solid enough to bet on.

What I meant by that was relying on non credible sources which are hand picked by the media for ratings.(The mom, the black panthers, a crown full of rioters, the victims attorney, etc) Once you get official releases, multiple neutral sources saying the same thing, information that is not being challenged by any side, its a good bet its good information and not "Shit".

-The idea that the problem is that "black people riot like this"

History shows time and time again when black people feel they are wronged the first thing they usually do is go right out and riot. A subset end up destroying and stealing other peoples property in the process under the cover of an injustice. This isn't so much an opinion as a fact that can be shown with research.

- that the problem is race, not how people are treated on both sides.

Race is a huge problem here. First off if it was a black on black shooting we would not be here. The fact that a white officer shooting a black man is worse in everyone's eyes than the alternatives is just furthering the divide. The fact that they thought the only option was to send in a black trooper from the same neighborhood to stop the riots is insulting. Thats saying that blacks wont listen to whites, and the only way to stop any thing like this is for them to listen to their own race, further increasing the divide.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

History shows time and time again when black people feel they are wronged the first thing they usually do is go right out and riot. A subset end up destroying and stealing other peoples property in the process under the cover of an injustice. This isn't so much an opinion as a fact that can be shown with research.

And you wonder why people have made up their mind about you?

>What I meant by that was relying on non credible sources which are hand picked
>by the media for ratings.

And yet one of the things you relied on was a hand picked TWEET!

>History shows time and time again when black people feel they are wronged the
>first thing they usually do is go right out and riot. A subset end up destroying and
>stealing other peoples property in the process under the cover of an injustice.
>This isn't so much an opinion as a fact that can be shown with research.

Again, opinions like that cause violence. I thought we as a nation had finally started moving away from "blacks are inherently riotous/violent/shiftless" - but apparently not.

>Thats saying that blacks wont listen to whites, and the only way to stop any thing
>like this is for them to listen to their own race, further increasing the divide.

It is indeed ironic that you feel that treating races differently increases the divide, when in the very same post you claim that the races ARE in fact different. In fact, it sounds like you are saying that blacks are racist because they see whites and blacks differently, whereas you are not racist because you can prove that whites and blacks are different.

You can't have it both ways.

kelpdiver

And you wonder why people have made up their mind about you?

Burn, baby, burn.

Im fine with being called an asshole, or the one that will step up and say what might be sensitive.

Here have a look and tell me that violence and rioting vs getting all the information first, and talking it over isnt the historical trend here in the last 50+ years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_riots#Civil_Rights_and_Black_Power_Movement.27s_Period:_1955_-_1977

http://academic.udayton.edu/health/01status/98chipma.htm

It is well documented that violence has become one of the nations most endemic and epidemic health care crises. It is also documented that African-Americans are at a significantly higher risk than any other racial or ethnic group. Just as the nation united several years ago to form the "war against drugs," it is time for the people to demand a collaborative effort between law and medicine to eradicate this problem before it significantly alters perspective racial and ethnic groups. True diversity exists when all ethnicities support each other.

Im not saying this in a racist manner its just history.

normiss

Still holding firm on the us vs. them attitude I see.

you can watch the same newscast I watch and NOT see an us vs them situation>?
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

normiss

You think he should be executed for walking away?
WTF was the other cop doing?

from what I hear, he was shot because he was charging at the cop. not walking away...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

skypuppy

***You think he should be executed for walking away?
WTF was the other cop doing?

from what I hear, he was shot because he was charging at the cop. not walking away...

ALL of what anyone posting here (including you) has heard is hearsay.

Why are people so anxious to pick a side and then defend it? Until the facts of the case are definitively determined it's all just speculation.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

SkyDekker

***Normiss why are you ignoring the 12 witnesses, and video statement that said THE GUY WAS CHARGING BACK AT THE COP AFTER INITIALLY WALKING AWAY????!!!

WHy are you ignoring the witness statements from those who state a different version of the story?

You mean you are accusing him of doing what you are doing?

Really?

BTW, the so called witness that stated Brown had his hands up when he was shot was the same kid who helped him rob the store
then there is that pesky fact that ALL shots entered from the front which goes against this so called witness statement that he was shot in the back

But please continue
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln