mpohl

You can't make this shit up! MIDDLE EAST Republicans Press Obama to Move Swiftly to Halt Extremists’ Advances in Iraq

jclalor

I suppose it's far from a Herculean task to get the better of Romney in an interview.

He sure looked like he was testing those 2016 waters.

No. After watching the Romney 2012 campaign documentary, I'm of the firm opinion he would never go through that again if for no other reason than the benefit of his family.
http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/70296733?trkid=1660&movieid=70296733
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

rushmc

***What are you talking about? The OP tried to link a fucked up link I am the one that found it not working, tried to get him to clarify what the hell he was talking about, and he couldn't. If anything im the only one that has done any real "work" here....

Maybe he really can make this shit up!

To me, from what I've seen on the news and read about that part of the world, those people have been going at it for centuries. I think, they are just looking for all the money the USA will pour into those countries to get them to stop. We were already there for what, 10 yrs.? We no more than pulled out and they started right up again. I think, we should just stay the hell away. They don't want our 'democracy' because it disagrees with their thinking. Same with Afghanistan. Who made us the 'world police', anyhow? Why do we keep going where we aren't wanted? Doesn't make sense and just a waste of money we don't have.

Chuck

masterrig

******What are you talking about? The OP tried to link a fucked up link I am the one that found it not working, tried to get him to clarify what the hell he was talking about, and he couldn't. If anything im the only one that has done any real "work" here....

To me, from what I've seen on the news and read about that part of the world, those people have been going at it for centuries. I think, they are just looking for all the money the USA will pour into those countries to get them to stop. We were already there for what, 10 yrs.? We no more than pulled out and they started right up again. I think, we should just stay the hell away. They don't want our 'democracy' because it disagrees with their thinking. Same with Afghanistan. Who made us the 'world police', anyhow? Why do we keep going where we aren't wanted? Doesn't make sense and just a waste of money we don't have.

Chuck

I agree with you to a point
I do not want to settle their problems as they do not want them settled
I also do not want a training ground for them to train and plan attacks here
There is no doubt that is what they will do
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

masterrig

******What are you talking about? The OP tried to link a fucked up link I am the one that found it not working, tried to get him to clarify what the hell he was talking about, and he couldn't. If anything im the only one that has done any real "work" here....

Chuck

Some of us saw this crap coming YEARS ago...
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2801776;search_string=Kurdistan;#2801776

It will be interesting to see how ISIS does against the Kurds..
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=928732#928732

The Balkinization of Iraq is here... Posts from 2006

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2105479;search_string=Kurdistan;#2105479

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2443033;search_string=Kurdistan;#2443033

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2501224;search_string=Kurdistan;#2501224

You seem to be getting it!

Leave ppl that are 10,000 mi away alone. They live their lifes, we live ours!

Also refrain from sending bombs or drones inscribed "From the USA w/ love." On wedding parties, or to kill children (even if later classified as coincidental casualties.)

IT IS THAT SIMPLE!

P.S.: I don't recall any Muslims or Iraqi ever having landed on American shores, as the US has invaded other, sovereign countries!!!

masterrig

Chuck

mpohl

You seem to be getting it!

Leave ppl that are 10,000 mi away alone. They live their lifes, we live ours!

Also refrain from sending bombs or drones inscribed "From the USA w/ love." On wedding parties, or to kill children (even if later classified as coincidental casualties.)

IT IS THAT SIMPLE!

P.S.: I don't recall any Muslims or Iraqi ever having landed on American shores, as the US has invaded other, sovereign countries!!!

*********What are you talking about? The OP tried to link a fucked up link I am the one that found it not working, tried to get him to clarify what the hell he was talking about, and he couldn't. If anything im the only one that has done any real "work" here....

Chuck

But when you ar Barack Obama, you can do whatever you want...

http://home.myhughesnet.com/news/read/article/the_associated_press-obama_275_us_forces_deploying_to_iraq-ap

Chuck

The only things that we base "policy" on is

1. Money, and profit nothing makes money like war
2. Resources that we need.

That's all we care about every thing else is just bull shit to keep the masses busy.

We have toppled democracies there is no Justice, or a higher cause.

I think the truth is hard for people to believe or accept.

We kill millions of people, and thousands of our own so the very rich can get richer and the average American can have a better quality of life then most, but never enough time to think.

Capitalism is broken, we will NEVER get to a better state unless we as a species realize we share the planet..we are a million years away from that.....unless...well i leave that for a later time. This crowd is not ready.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

mpohl

P.S.: I don't recall any Muslims or Iraqi ever having landed on American shores

So... what exactly happened on 9-11-2001?

:|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

P.S.: I don't recall any Muslims or Iraqi ever having landed on American shores

So... what exactly happened on 9-11-2001?

:|

We discussed this at length back 10 years ago. It was a false flag.. the Israeli's did it with nano-thermite

I can't believe there are people that still believe this. I saw a video of a guy saying sandy hook was a false flag and no children were harmed. Those kinds of people should be picked up for evaluation.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

I can't believe there are people that still believe this. I saw a video of a guy saying sandy hook was a false flag and no children were harmed. Those kinds of people should be picked up for evaluation.

Sadly, we live in a world where people have the right to spread lies for profit. There are people financially motivated to spread it. This is why so many people believe in pure, non-fact-based bullshit.

Yay free speech and all, but fuck those people.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

What catches me off guard when it is someone I know. I walked into work the other day and a guy pulled me over to try and show me how the plane impacting towers did not match like it was a bad photoshop job. I wanted to throat punch him.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

Are you going to get a team together to pick that guy up from Dubai???:ph34r:

quade

Sadly, we live in a world where people have the right to spread lies for profit. There are people financially motivated to spread it. This is why so many people believe in pure, non-fact-based bullshit.

The ability has always been there, and often used (reference the Spanish American War and Remember the Maine). Now it's just easy to reach out very far and very cheaply. But conversely, it's much easier to fact check than it's ever been. So while you can't win with the people who want to believe, you can with everyone else.

Anvilbrother

Like the ones that claim the Holocaust never happened?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Good article on the (lack of) credibility on the right on this issue.

www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/06/the-past-is-never-dead-bill-faulkner-said-but-what-did-he-know/372887/?google_editors_picks=true

These guys fucked up big time in 2002-2003, fucked up the Afghanistan effort by diverting attention to Iraq, fucked up the "nation building" in Iraq, lied lied and lied again, and now expect to have people believe that they have any clue.:|

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Good article on the (lack of) credibility on the right on this issue.

www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/06/the-past-is-never-dead-bill-faulkner-said-but-what-did-he-know/372887/?google_editors_picks=true

These guys fucked up big time in 2002-2003, fucked up the Afghanistan effort by diverting attention to Iraq, fucked up the "nation building" in Iraq, lied lied and lied again, and now expect to have people believe that they have any clue.:|

yyyyyeah . . . The Atlantic doesn't have ANY AGENDA does it?B|:S
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Not everything/body has a self-serving, self-enriching agenda in this world.

Sometimes people just try to find/report/analyze the truth. For example, physical scientists do it all the time; the laws of nature do not bow to "agendas."

"The Atlantic is an American magazine, founded in 1857 as The Atlantic Monthly in Boston, Massachusetts, now based in Washington, D.C. It was created as a literary and cultural commentary magazine and quickly achieved a national reputation as a high-quality review with a moderate worldview[2]—a reputation it has maintained for over 150 years. The magazine has notably recognized and published new writers and poets, as well as encouraged major careers. It has also published leading writers' commentary on abolition, education, and other major issues in contemporary political affairs. The magazine has won more National Magazine Awards than any other monthly magazine.[3]
After experiencing financial hardship and a series of ownership changes, the magazine was reformatted as a general editorial magazine. Focusing on "foreign affairs, politics, and the economy [as well as] cultural trends", it is now primarily aimed at a target audience of serious national readers and "thought leaders"
." Wiki.

yyyyyeah . . . The Atlantic doesn't have ANY AGENDA does it?B|:S

normiss

Why does that sound like their own PR type statement?
Source?

Kinda like Fox News saying they are "fair and balanced.":D:D:D:D

quade

***I can't believe there are people that still believe this. I saw a video of a guy saying sandy hook was a false flag and no children were harmed. Those kinds of people should be picked up for evaluation.

A secondary effect of this is that it is very easy to find examples of people who believe just about anything and parade them out as "the opposition."