Skyrad

Survival of the white blood line

We've been invaded by the French, the Vikings, the Angles, the Saxons, the Jutes and the Romans among others. Given that the some of the Roman Legionaries posted in England were probably born in North Africa and other places I'm pretty sure that there's no such thing as a pure British race.

Yeah, exactly. Britain *is* probably one of the most homogeneous places on the planet, and all of Europe was massively influenced by Roman occupation. The thing is that a *lot* of people don't get is that "Roman" didn't mean "Italian Guy"

The Romans depending on incorporating the people they conquered as soldiers and civilians rather than just overwhelming them with home-grown troops. A Roman soldier born in Africa probably wasn't just a "Roman" born in Africa... he was probably at least 50% African.

All of this was happening 1500-2000 years ago on a slower time scale. It's idiotic to worry about it.
Owned by Remi #?

SkyDekker

***Meh, so my kids won't have blue eyes... I'll get over it.

You never know.

Both my kids have blond hair and blue eyes.

My ex-wife and I don't have blond hair or blue eyes.
Our parents don't have blong hair or blue eyes.
Our grand parents (maternal or paternal) don't have blond hair or blue eyes.

What does the mail man look like?

What about the next door neighbor?

Taken her to any boogies where they have packers?
:P:P:P

Too Far?:o

Nah.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******Meh, so my kids won't have blue eyes... I'll get over it.

You never know.

Here's a clue. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5xtxs221w0

Arvoitus

My understanding is that most people have a preference to get involved with people who look a lot like them and the people who are into the whole interracial thing are a minority, so by pure mixing of 'races' I don't think white people are going to disappear. If white people are going to disappear its more likely going to happen simply because the non-whites out breed them.

Personally I don't give a fuck since a) it won't affect me and b) by the time it has happened I'm already probably dead. I'd far more interested in seeing what happens once humans become extinct and what other species becomes the dominant species.

They made a movie about it in 1968. T__ _L___T O_ T__ ___S

wayneflorida

***My understanding is that most people have a preference to get involved with people who look a lot like them and the people who are into the whole interracial thing are a minority, so by pure mixing of 'races' I don't think white people are going to disappear. If white people are going to disappear its more likely going to happen simply because the non-whites out breed them.

Personally I don't give a fuck since a) it won't affect me and b) by the time it has happened I'm already probably dead. I'd far more interested in seeing what happens once humans become extinct and what other species becomes the dominant species.

They made a movie about it in 1968. T__ _L___T O_ T__ ___S

I preferred the '01 version.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

jclalor

***I remember my Sociology 101 professor in 1965 predicting interracial marriages would end the racial conflict. Seems like the way things should go. The gay/lesbian crowd is just outta luck.

Huh?

The latter group can't breed. I thought that was obvious.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******I remember my Sociology 101 professor in 1965 predicting interracial marriages would end the racial conflict. Seems like the way things should go. The gay/lesbian crowd is just outta luck.

Huh?

Gee Ron yet another phallacy????:D:D

Seems quite a few have quite functional families with children :D:D

Amazon

*********I remember my Sociology 101 professor in 1965 predicting interracial marriages would end the racial conflict. Seems like the way things should go. The gay/lesbian crowd is just outta luck.

Huh?

Gee Ron yet another phallacy????:D:D

Seems quite a few have quite functional families with children :D:D

True enough but, they still don't breed, they adopt.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

mistercwood

IVF and Surrogacy both allow at least one parents DNA to be passed on... Probably only a matter of time before there's a way to have both sets of genes in the mix.

I agree but, wouldn't it be easier to just be naturally normal?

mistercwood

Obvious troll is obvious. Step up your game Ron, you used to be more subtle... ;)

You and the others brought it up.

rifleman

I love listening to the idiots in the BNP and the EDF when they talk about keeping the British race pure - for god's sake, Britain has been invaded so many times over the centuries that we've become one of the most bastardized races on the planet.

We've been invaded by the French, the Vikings, the Angles, the Saxons, the Jutes and the Romans among others. Given that the some of the Roman Legionaries posted in England were probably born in North Africa and other places I'm pretty sure that there's no such thing as a pure British race.

[/rant]

There was genuinely a detachment of Roman sailors from Iraq in Northumberland.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

RonD1120

******I remember my Sociology 101 professor in 1965 predicting interracial marriages would end the racial conflict. Seems like the way things should go. The gay/lesbian crowd is just outta luck.

Huh?

Of course they can breed Ron, IVF, artificial insemination or just plain old lay back and think of someone else. There are plenty of Gay parents in the world.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

mistercwood

IVF and Surrogacy both allow at least one parents DNA to be passed on... Probably only a matter of time before there's a way to have both sets of genes in the mix.

First worked out in 2008
http://scribol.com/science/men-no-longer-needed-to-create-sperm
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I am from Syberia, originally.

And my boy is white.

So, 2050's projection is lame, there will be originals left, and I personally think it would become a "niche" or "royal" thing to be non-mixed.
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

Andy9o8

Britain has been invaded so many times over the centuries that we've become one of the most bastardized races on the planet.

Then why do you all look like ferrets?

The Great Ferret Invasion of 1403 ring a bell? Geez Andy, I thought you were edumacated... :)
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

turtlespeed

******Meh, so my kids won't have blue eyes... I'll get over it.

You never know.

Lol

They actually look like me....and no I don't have a brother.

Trust me, I've thought about it, would save me a shit load of money every month :P

Skyrad

*********I remember my Sociology 101 professor in 1965 predicting interracial marriages would end the racial conflict. Seems like the way things should go. The gay/lesbian crowd is just outta luck.

Huh?

Of course they can breed Ron, IVF, artificial insemination or just plain old lay back and think of someone else. There are plenty of Gay parents in the world.

Well silly me, I assumed the paired couple would stay paired and without outside assistance.