jclalor

Purity Balls

This is definitely one of the more creepy aspects of fundamental Christianity. I guess in some circles it's never too early to start slut shaming your daughter.

[/url]http://abcnews.go.com/travel/t/blogEntry?id=23057465&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F[url]

jclalor

This is definitely one of the more creepy aspects of fundamental Christianity. I guess in some circles it's never too early to start slut shaming your daughter.

[/url]http://abcnews.go.com/travel/t/blogEntry?id=23057465&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F[url]

Meh I didn't watch the video (hotel internet, too clunky) and maybe I missed something, but the premise doesn't seem to be that bad a thing?
Do I agree with all of the concepts? No - I've known a few people from this sort of background who have gone on to incredibly unhappy marriages and lives that I think its a naive concept, however if its your faith then I have no wish to interfere.

One sentence that I thought was a bit strange (and not just due to grammar):
"The culture seems only to paint dads as men who abandon or abuse or men are just mocked in the father role"
I'm not quite sure what they mean here - I don't believe thats what society as a whole thinks.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

The dance with dad (date with dad) very creepy to me. I do believe men are generally viewed in a negative light in the US, Any celebrations of being a man or masculine traits is viewed as chauvinistic.

The pendulum effect considering how bad woman were treated for so many years i understand it just don't think its right.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

jclalor

Edited out my comment because your perspective is too perverted to carry it forward.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***This is definitely one of the more creepy aspects of fundamental Christianity. I guess in some circles it's never too early to start slut shaming your daughter.

http://abcnews.go.com/travel/t/blogEntry?id=23057465&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Edited out my comment because your perspective is too perverted to carry it forward.

He asked "what age do you turn out your daughter?"

Jesus will not forget your words, Ron.

Edit: fixing these damn tags

My perspective is I that would never want my daughter to think that the most important aspect of our relationship is that she never has sex before marriage. The simple fact of the matter is that a good number of these girls will have sex before marriage, then their gonna have to deal with all the shame. I guess their teenage son's virginity isn't that important.

I guess Bristol and Todd never made it too their Purity Ball.;)

skinnay

It is a shame that you have no idea what you are talking about. Of course Jesus will know my words as well as my actions and my heart. I have no problem with that. I welcome His guidance by His Holy Spirit.

Jesus is the Son of God. He came to earth to provide the atonement and become the propitiation for our sin. He is the path for our relationship with God our Father. He did not come to make us perfect. He did not come to be a watchdog and investigative reporter. It is about relationship not about rules.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

It is a shame that you have no idea what you are talking about. Of course Jesus will know my words as well as my actions and my heart. I have no problem with that. I welcome His guidance by His Holy Spirit.

Jesus is the Son of God. He came to earth to provide the atonement and become the propitiation for our sin. He is the path for our relationship with God our Father. He did not come to make us perfect. He did not come to be a watchdog and investigative reporter.

You think preaching all that bullshit is going to save you? You were just talking about prostituting someone's daughter. You must think Jesus is a fucking dumbass :D

It is about relationship not about rules.

So in other words you think you can be as big as a douchebag as you want but still be butt buddies with Jesus. I don't think it works like that :D

regulator

Yes make sure everyone knows how they won't be saved because you know you wont.

Ron was a criminal most of his life wasn't he? All you have to do is wait till you're old and near death, then accept the lord! And viola you're saved :D

Let's face it.. any jackass, low life, or scumbag can be saved, it takes 10 seconds to accept Jesus as your savior. Jesus is a cunt, I will follow in Ron's steps and worry about the Jesus shit later :D

skinnay

***Yes make sure everyone knows how they won't be saved because you know you wont.

Ron was a criminal most of his life wasn't he? All you have to do is wait till you're old and near death, then accept the lord! And viola you're saved :D

Let's face it.. any jackass, low life, or scumbag can be saved, it takes 10 seconds to accept Jesus as your savior. Jesus is a cunt, I will follow in Ron's steps and worry about the Jesus shit later :D

Meh, you don't even have to worry about it, the mormons will do it all for you.

God bless you. I hope some day you see the light and are able to calm down and straighten out. Jesus does love you.

RonD1120

Where did you get the idea I was a criminal? I have no criminal record at all.

If you believe in a higher power - you are a criminal in his mind.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Systematic reviews of research evaluating abstinence-only sex education have concluded that it is ineffective at preventing unwanted pregnancy or the spread of STIs, among other shortcomings.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Where did you get the idea I was a criminal? I have no criminal record at all.

But you've admitted to criminal substance abuse.

No, I admitted that I am an alcoholic and I have used substances. That is not criminal. That is an Axis I self diagnosis. Check with our lawyers here, you have to be adjudicated criminal.

BTW, yesterday 26 Mar, marked 31 years SC&S. Thank you Jesus. I couldn't have done it without You.

"Jesus made a difference in my life.
Yes He did."

RonD1120

******Where did you get the idea I was a criminal? I have no criminal record at all.

But you've admitted to criminal substance abuse.

No, I admitted that I am an alcoholic and I have used substances. That is not criminal. That is an Axis I self diagnosis. Check with our lawyers here, you have to be adjudicated criminal.

BTW, yesterday 26 Mar, marked 31 years SC&S. Thank you Jesus. I couldn't have done it without You.

"Jesus made a difference in my life.
Yes He did."

Congrats Ron...!!!!!