RonD1120

Pentagon Warns To Expect "Radical" Change In US Government Soon

Hmm... Bit of a dodgy source there Ron. At best Russian propaganda at worse a wind up by someone. I wouldn't be surprised if a SHTF scenario is on its way but I doubt that will be it.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

You missed the more important announcement on the front page of that paper -

============
Italian researcher Matteo Ianneo discovers castle on Mars

EU Times // Oct 8th, 2013

Italian researcher Matteo Ianneo who previously discovered dozens of other interesting things on Mars, has now found something new and interesting again.

This time he found a castle on Mars which can be seen as confirmation on Google Earth, planet Mars, at the following coordinates: Latitude 84°13’27.72″N Longitude 22°32’19.53″W.

In a short interview, we asked Mr. Matteo what does he think about all these mysterious discoveries found on Mars and he provided us with the following answers:

“Mars is a planet like our Earth. In the past, this planet has gone through wars, nations devastated by incessant wars of visitors universe. Peoples of giants, civilizations that have manipulated the DNA to create giant breeds over time. Giant pets, giant men. The same giant fell on our land to build colossal monuments. The pyramids are an example of their coming. Every people of the universe, trying to get hold of the heavenly bodies. The policy also taking root in the universe.
==================

Who cares about what's happening in the US if there are giant people on Mars! And giant pets! After all, where there's smoke, there's fire.

Skyrad

Hmm... Bit of a dodgy source there Ron. At best Russian propaganda at worse a wind up by someone. I wouldn't be surprised if a SHTF scenario is on its way but I doubt that will be it.

I have never heard of the EU Times. However, the link appeared on my FB and it caught my attention. Why? Because BHO is a power and control president and I would not put anything past him.

I was hoping you would shed some sane clarity to the source. Thanks.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

billvon

You missed the more important announcement on the front page of that paper -

============
Italian researcher Matteo Ianneo discovers castle on Mars

EU Times // Oct 8th, 2013

Italian researcher Matteo Ianneo who previously discovered dozens of other interesting things on Mars, has now found something new and interesting again.

This time he found a castle on Mars which can be seen as confirmation on Google Earth, planet Mars, at the following coordinates: Latitude 84°13’27.72″N Longitude 22°32’19.53″W.

In a short interview, we asked Mr. Matteo what does he think about all these mysterious discoveries found on Mars and he provided us with the following answers:

“Mars is a planet like our Earth. In the past, this planet has gone through wars, nations devastated by incessant wars of visitors universe. Peoples of giants, civilizations that have manipulated the DNA to create giant breeds over time. Giant pets, giant men. The same giant fell on our land to build colossal monuments. The pyramids are an example of their coming. Every people of the universe, trying to get hold of the heavenly bodies. The policy also taking root in the universe.
==================

Who cares about what's happening in the US if there are giant people on Mars! And giant pets! After all, where there's smoke, there's fire.

BAIT ------- SWITCH

Now how about that 37% approval rating for BHO?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***Hmm... Bit of a dodgy source there Ron. At best Russian propaganda at worse a wind up by someone. I wouldn't be surprised if a SHTF scenario is on its way but I doubt that will be it.

Because BHO is a power and control president and I would not put anything past him.

to be honest..... they ALL are/were. None of them do the job for "the people".

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

>Now how about that 37% approval rating for BHO?

A lot better than the 24% approval rating for congressional republicans.

If you want to see a democratic house AND senate - write your congressman and tell him to keep the government shut down.

Only in your world would you defend 37% by saying "it's a lot better than their 24%". You've got a 3" dick, but fuck it's a lot longer than that guys' 2" dick, right?

I've never seen a standoff that only involved one person/party. That wouldn't be possible. It takes two to tango...and have a standoff. You have one side that said "this doesn't work, it needs changes now or the answer is no" and the other side who says "nope we won't change one bit. Take it or leave it." Wouldn't you agree that if either side decided to compromise, progress would be made?

I disagree with the idea that it is predominately republicans that are responsible. I wonder how different that 24% number would be if Obama didn't get on national tv and "it's those fuckin republicans I tell ya, it's their fault this is happening." How many people have zero observance of the world around them and take everything from the news? Maybe if he would keep the partisan bullshit out of it and tell congress to grow a pair and sit down like adults and come to a conclusion. This partisan crap is running this country into the shitter.

If these people would grow up and quit bitching like 5th grade school girls, maybe they'd understand that EITHER side could end this. Congress has become such a dick swinging contest that none of them even know what they believe in anymore...all they know is the other guy is wrong.

At this point I'm just as fed up with dem congressmen as I am with republican congressmen...and I wouldn't want either one representing me.
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

RonD1120

***Hmm... Bit of a dodgy source there Ron. At best Russian propaganda at worse a wind up by someone. I wouldn't be surprised if a SHTF scenario is on its way but I doubt that will be it.

I have never heard of the EU Times. However, the link appeared on my FB and it caught my attention. Why?

Because you hang out with super fucking crazy people, and they speak the same language as you?

I like the title though

"Pentagon warns"

By Pentagon they mean

" highly troubling “urgent bulletin” issued earlier today by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) states that it has received information from the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) " who heard from a friend at the Pentagon.

Lol.

billvon

>Now how about that 37% approval rating for BHO?

A lot better than the 24% approval rating for congressional republicans.

If you want to see a democratic house AND senate - write your congressman and tell him to keep the government shut down.

I wonder if Wolf Blitzer will mention Obama's aproval rating 900 times in his three hour show tonight?
Just like he did when Bush's droped to 36%

Care to make a bet

>
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Because you hang out with super fucking crazy people

No WAY

I am sure he does NOT hang out with you!!!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Gravitymaster

Makes Obama almost as unpopular as Bush. I'm happy to hear you think that's a good thing and will help win elections.

WTF does Obama care? He can fuck up the country as bad as he can, and then just . . . walk away.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>Only in your world would you defend 37% by saying "it's a lot better than their 24%".
>You've got a 3" dick, but fuck it's a lot longer than that guys' 2" dick, right?

No. Both sides have their heads up their ass.

But if you have a 3" dick and that guy with the 2" dick walks by and announces that your dick is too small - that's pretty funny.

>I disagree with the idea that it is predominately republicans that are responsible.

This time it is. If one person - Boehner - would do his job and call a vote this would be over today.

In general, though, it's not. Both sides have been getting more intractable, more ideologically extreme and more reliant on emotion than on reason. This is ironic because at the same time they are coming closer and closer together. The big complaint that the republicans have over this shutdown? We're not spending enough on memorial guards and veteran's benefits and salaries and blah blah blah. Big complaint by the democrats? We're not spending enough on SNAP and employee salaries etc etc. So you have two parties who are both angry that we are not spending more, blaming the other for wanting to spend more.

>Congress has become such a dick swinging contest that none of them even know
>what they believe in anymore...all they know is the other guy is wrong.

Agreed. And they've admitted this! "We’re not going to be disrespected . . .We have to get something out of this. And I don’t know what that even is."

>At this point I'm just as fed up with dem congressmen as I am with
>republican congressmen...and I wouldn't want either one representing me.

Also agreed. Which is why I'm registered as an independent and get just a little excited when a third party candidate for US or state congress shows up on the local ballot. (Just a little because it's a given he will lose.)

billvon

>Only in your world would you defend 37% by saying "it's a lot better than their 24%".
>You've got a 3" dick, but fuck it's a lot longer than that guys' 2" dick, right?

No. Both sides have their heads up their ass.

But if you have a 3" dick and that guy with the 2" dick walks by and announces that your dick is too small - that's pretty funny.

>I disagree with the idea that it is predominately republicans that are responsible.

This time it is. If one person - Boehner - would do his job and call a vote this would be over today.

In general, though, it's not. Both sides have been getting more intractable, more ideologically extreme and more reliant on emotion than on reason. This is ironic because at the same time they are coming closer and closer together. The big complaint that the republicans have over this shutdown? We're not spending enough on memorial guards and veteran's benefits and salaries and blah blah blah. Big complaint by the democrats? We're not spending enough on SNAP and employee salaries etc etc. So you have two parties who are both angry that we are not spending more, blaming the other for wanting to spend more.

>Congress has become such a dick swinging contest that none of them even know
>what they believe in anymore...all they know is the other guy is wrong.

Agreed. And they've admitted this! "We’re not going to be disrespected . . .We have to get something out of this. And I don’t know what that even is."

>At this point I'm just as fed up with dem congressmen as I am with
>republican congressmen...and I wouldn't want either one representing me.

Also agreed. Which is why I'm registered as an independent and get just a little excited when a third party candidate for US or state congress shows up on the local ballot. (Just a little because it's a given he will lose.)

The fact is, they have passed bills to fund the government.
They passed bills for back pay.
They passed bills for children and cancer treatment . . .

This isn't about what is best for the country. It is about what Obama can get away with.

His job is to negotiate, he even negotiates with terrorists . . . if you cant see a real negotiation is needed, then you are blinded by your bias.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

OK, here's some clarity on the source. EUT has been posting similar articles for years. Always some source at the Pentagon revealing secret military plans to their friends in the Russian intelligence community - unlikely at best.

The online news site European Union Times (EUT) — which recently “broke” a story about President Obama preparing for an imminent civil war — is being cited as a credible source by several libertarian bloggers who are hyping the story.

It turns out the EUT was created in October and is registered to the wife of a racist skinhead gang member who was involved in a bizarre stabbing incident last month.

The quote above is from an article by the Southern Poverty Law Center from 2009.
Here's a link to the full article:
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2009/12/16/racist-skinheads-wife-behind-european-news-website/

Don't let my skepticism stop the fun. Carry on.
You don't have to outrun the bear.

linebckr83

Only in your world would you defend 37% by saying "it's a lot better than their 24%". You've got a 3" dick, but fuck it's a lot longer than that guys' 2" dick, right?

Last time I checked, 37 > 24

And Obama is not up for re-election. The members of the House are.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Bignugget

Because you hang out with super fucking crazy people, and they speak the same language as you.

Yes, skydivers, pilots, bikers, veterans (some combat veterans) and musicians they're all crazy. We reinforce our belief system and our values. We are growing in number. We will survive the SHTF, whatever it is and wherever it comes from.

RonD1120

Because you hang out with super fucking crazy people, and they speak the same language as you.

Yes, skydivers, pilots, bikers, veterans (some combat veterans) and musicians they're all crazy. We reinforce our belief system and our values. We are growing in number. We will survive the SHTF, whatever it is and wherever it comes from.

Big Nugget says that . . . The guy that is OK with women getting raped more as long as there are no guns to defend themselves with. The guy that actually dreams of that kind of world says you hang out with superfucking crazy people.

I want a bigger Irony emoticon face thingy.:|

kallend

***Only in your world would you defend 37% by saying "it's a lot better than their 24%". You've got a 3" dick, but fuck it's a lot longer than that guys' 2" dick, right?

Good, you can still do math. I didn't say 37<24, I said defending 37 because it is greater than 24 is silly. It's still a shitty number however you want to look at it.
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

linebckr83

******Only in your world would you defend 37% by saying "it's a lot better than their 24%". You've got a 3" dick, but fuck it's a lot longer than that guys' 2" dick, right?

Good, you can still do math. I didn't say 37
Kinda like saying Hey That guy Has Gonorrhea, while the guy saying it has the Clap.:D

linebckr83

******Only in your world would you defend 37% by saying "it's a lot better than their 24%". You've got a 3" dick, but fuck it's a lot longer than that guys' 2" dick, right?

Good, you can still do math. I didn't say 37
So you're saying Obama will not win the presidency in 2016.

OMG :o

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.