RonD1120

Yellowstone Supervolcano

A full-blown eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano would dump a 10 foot deep layer of volcanic ash up to 1,000 miles away, and it would render much of the United States uninhabitable.

Good thing I love around 1,626 miles from ole yellowstone.

Billvon? Not so much

billvon

>Billvon? Not so much

I live 1068 miles from Yellowstone so I'd be fine. I might drive up to Capistrano to see where the 10 foot wall of ash starts tho.

I don't know if the ash will take I-15 to get to us Bill.

I hope it does though because I'm 1028 miles away and that's cutting it pretty close.

RonD1120

I guess my worse case scenario here would be going to work next Saturday and seeing you standing on the corner of Hollywood and Highland carrying a sign saying "The End is Near" and a megaphone shouting the same.

That's really about it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

I guess my worse case scenario here would be going to work next Saturday and seeing you standing on the corner of Hollywood and Highland carrying a sign saying "The End is Near" and a megaphone shouting the same.

That's really about it.

Not to worry, I lived in CA for two years. Not much there worth the effort.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

shropshire

Probably right.. the interweb is not the best form of communication.. extrapolations can be (often are) WAY off:$

How is that possible?

Everyon knows you can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Has Charlie Frost come back to life? :ph34r:

"Always remember, folks. You heard it first from Charlie."

"I have goosebumps, people!"

"This marks the last day of the United States of America. And, by tomorrow, all of mankind. And we will be visible from the Milky Way as a tiny little puff of smoke. I'm watching the earth crumble before my eyes. The giant ash cloud created by this super-volcano will first envelop Vegas and then St. Louis and then Chicago and then, at long last, Washington, D.C. will have its lights go out!"

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban