lawrocket

1 (800) F1UCKYO

lawrocket

Well, it's (800) 318-2596. For healthcare.gov.

That photo was attached to an article I was reading concerning the above ref. number. Politics has a lot to do with image, and most handlers make every effort to keep their guy in check.

I do believe this POTUS is very much a punk, and I think the finger was intentional.

lawrocket

There is plenty of research out there about gesture slips. Particularly the middle finger - plenty out there there believe that such things are subconscious acts of insult.

When I got my first eyeglasses years ago I kept adjusting them with my middle finger for about a year or so. Doing it with your middle finger just seems so balanced that it really feels very natural to do that. It had no hidden meaning since most of the time there was no one around to see it. Besides its not universally offensive move.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

>When I got my first eyeglasses years ago I kept adjusting them with my middle
>finger for about a year or so. Doing it with your middle finger just seems so balanced
>that it really feels very natural to do that.

You hate Americans. There's really no other rational way to interpret what you did.

lawrocket

There is plenty of research out there about gesture slips. Particularly the middle finger - plenty out there there believe that such things are subconscious acts of insult.

If I was a second term president I would just consciously insult you if I felt the need.

Not like he has to worry about job security, hes gonna be unemployed in 3 years either way.

When I got my first eyeglasses years ago I kept adjusting them with my middle finger for about a year or so. Doing it with your middle finger just seems so balanced that it really feels very natural to do that. It had no hidden meaning since most of the time there was no one around to see it. Besides its not universally offensive move.

I know what you mean, I got broken of the habit when I was in boot camp and the drill instructor thought I was flipping him off....

ahhh, memories :P

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

lawrocket

******Well, it's (800) 318-2596. For healthcare.gov.

Do you know how long the government has had that number?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/phone.asp
So Clinton started the finger for little old ladies?

Just sad. Really. It's a phone number, picked at random, just happens to spell something if you have the mind of a 10-year-old. Grow up.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

*********Well, it's (800) 318-2596. For healthcare.gov.

Do you know how long the government has had that number?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/phone.asp
So Clinton started the finger for little old ladies?

Just sad. Really. It's a phone number, picked at random, just happens to spell something if you have the mind of a 10-year-old. Grow up.

Nice personal insult Mod!!!!!

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1580205;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

1. No personal attacks