RonD1120

BHO's bogus birth certificate revisited

DanG

If Romney was in a similar situation, you can bet your ass that the opposition to him would be foaming at the mouth trying to disqualify him from running. Then, trying to disqualify him even more if he won.

Can you point me to the rabid birther movement regarding McCain or Cruz? I seem to have missed it.

Have they won the nomination?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

http://bfy.tw/1i3z

http://birthers.org/

Senator Cruz, I will not give your campaign $25.00 because you are not a natural born citizen, and I am telling everyone not to give you anything over $20.01. Why am I doing this? Because you are not a natural born citizen of the United States of America. In fact I say a natural born citizen does not need to renounce through action or inaction any citizenship other than citizenship in the greatest country on earth the United States of America,. And if you don’t like it, sue me!

The first link is pretty good, and there are others in there also.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

It's the first hit on Google, and has secured the domain so I do see it as a prominent spot on the Internet. You don't get the first hit on Google unless many people, have visited it. What percentage of the population who knows, we will see once the field narrows, but this does show you that the same birther movement that was out to get obama is also out to get a white republican so the racist theory...well...

Why do I think people were out to request obamas birth certificate. Well in the process to become president you are NEVER requested to provide such documentation unless you are challenged on it. The courts have ruled that mere citizens do not meet the requirements to make such a challenge so it is up to a politicial orginization to do so. Obviously the dems are not gonna shoot themselves in the foot so the persons to do so are the party they are running against.

As to why they did so there are many reasons, and to find out the answers you have to challenge and ask first to get the proof. Here are the list of them in a nice website.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

Even after the fact because it is pointless right now to talk about obama and his BC if we are going to avoid this issue in the future and 66% of the requiremnts to be president rely on a birth certificate why don't we go ahead and make it a requiremnt in the FEC paperwork for president that you provide the proper forms instead of currently just literally accepting their word for it. See what I mean here http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/10/must_obama_prove_hes_a_naturalborn_citizen.html

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

He provided a long form 1. Three years later 2. Had errors.

Once again I dont care about the requirement. My issues is that it currently is one, and it took him THREE years to come up with a shotty one at best.

Ok how about we just microchip everyone born in the US.... and anyone entering the country.

turtlespeed

If Romney was in a similar situation, you can bet your ass that the opposition to him would be foaming at the mouth trying to disqualify him from running. Then, trying to disqualify him even more if he won.

Can you point me to the rabid birther movement regarding McCain or Cruz? I seem to have missed it.

Have they won the nomination?

I seem to remember some guy named McCain... getting the nomination.. Long time senator from the State of AZ.. former POW.... an American Ace... downing 5 aircraft.

Anvilbrother

Ok how about we just microchip everyone born in the US.... and anyone entering the country.

Irrelevant hyperbole.

No.. in the current fear driven anti-immigrant and this toilet swirly of Obamas birth cert...... it would alleviate all the supposed problems..... with citizenship and ID for voting....

Walk thru a scanning portal with the wrong chip.. and off to a FEMA Camp.:D

Anvilbrother

Sho how do you explain the delay and the withholding of information from obama on this subject?

There was no 'withholding' - that would imply he was under some sort of obligation. He wasn't. They released the documents when they voluntarily decided to release the documents.

If

:D

he truly has the correct doccuments to be a president it was just a fuck you I'm the president get over it to the the republicans isn't that a pretty shitty thing to do?

I wasn't aware that "the republicans" ever asked him for a birth certificate. I know that plenty of whack jobs on the internet and a few attention grabbing lawyers filing frivolous lawsuits requested it, but 'the republicans'? Nope, even they aren't that stupid.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Anvilbrother

I am just a firefighter and when I got hired I had to provide:
Official birth certificate WITH seal intact
Official Social security card not copied or laminated
Current drivers license
Official High school diploma
Copy of current vehicle insurance
Current civil service score
Background check
Credit report check
MATRIX test
Current tabes score
Pass of occ med
Pass of work steps

Good for you. I assume that production of those documents are official requirements by the fire department?

Irregardless of what they are is it too much to ask that the documented requirements to be the person who runs the country be gathered and filed away?

I guess not. But, regardless of whether or not it's too much to ask, the fact is that it isn't asked. So why shit all over someone for not doing straight away something they have absolutely no need to do at all?

jakee

***I am just a firefighter and when I got hired I had to provide:
Official birth certificate WITH seal intact
Official Social security card not copied or laminated
Current drivers license
Official High school diploma
Copy of current vehicle insurance
Current civil service score
Background check
Credit report check
MATRIX test
Current tabes score
Pass of occ med
Pass of work steps

Good for you. I assume that production of those documents are official requirements by the fire department?

Irregardless of what they are is it too much to ask that the documented requirements to be the person who runs the country be gathered and filed away?

I guess not. But, regardless of whether or not it's too much to ask, the fact is that it isn't asked. So why shit all over someone for not doing straight away something they have absolutely no need to do at all?

Yep which leads me to what I posted above
"Even after the fact because it is pointless right now to talk about obama and his BC if we are going to avoid this issue in the future and 66% of the requiremnts to be president rely on a birth certificate why don't we go ahead and make it a requiremnt in the FEC paperwork for president that you provide the proper forms instead of currently just literally accepting their word for it. See what I mean here http://www.slate.com/...ralborn_citizen.html "

Change it now and we never have to deal with this again.

Even after the fact because it is pointless right now to talk about obama and his BC if we are going to avoid this issue in the future

You won't avoid the issue in future because racists will still be racist.

why don't we go ahead and make it a requiremnt in the FEC paperwork for president that you provide the proper forms

Well, first you need to decide what the proper forms are. As far as I can tell, Obama really could have been born in Kenya and he'd still be a natural born citizen.

Here's how that works. Work out in the courts what the 14th actually means when they say natural born citizen in regards to this issue. Set that and done for now. Have the FEC OFFICIALLY certify the doccuments once the canidates hit the point they want to actually run and do all their funding and legal forms and such. Tell anyone that wants to argue to take it up in court they have been certified as an official canidate by the FEC.

I do take issue with the fact that for the highest level of office in the nation they just "take their word for it" on meeting the requirements.

The birthright and age are covered by the same document. That's 66.6% of what you need to prove right there. The other residency proof is simple to prove.

Do this and it's pretty solid. Obviously loons can do what they want but at least have a process I mean damn.

Here's how that works. Work out in the courts what the 14th actually means when they say natural born citizen in regards to this issue.

How does that work?

For the courts to decide something don't they need to have, like, y'know, a valid case to look at? I'm not an expert or anything but...

Anvilbrother

Ok congress then. Basically we need a definition of natural-born citizen because the constitution never defined one.

Does Congress have the power to define what the constitution means? Isn't that the court's job?

billvon

>In order to have a drivers license, you usually must be 16, and show your birth
>certificate. in order to be president you have certain requirements. What is
>wrong with having to produce those documents?

Do you have a driver's license?

I have what is commonly called a driver's license, yes.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun