RonD1120

BHO's bogus birth certificate revisited

RonD1120

ghetto and barrio gang bangers?

I carry a concealed weapon because the aforementioned cannot raise their consciousness above their ethnic and cultural roots.

You've claimed you occasionally post contrarian statements to elicit reactions.

Congratulations.

This one one made me wretch. And question why I would continue to even give a damn about some members of a (questionably) enlightened society.

aphid

*** ghetto and barrio gang bangers?

I carry a concealed weapon because the aforementioned cannot raise their consciousness above their ethnic and cultural roots.

You've claimed you occasionally post contrarian statements to elicit reactions.

Congratulations.

This one one made me wretch. And question why I would continue to even give a damn about some members of a (questionably) enlightened society.

You didn't get any on you, did you?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

normiss

Almost eloquent racism is still racism.
Carrying a gun because you're in fear of blacks is disturbing.

So, you agree that Obama, Sharpton are racists. Good.

No, I carry a gun because of thugs. Thugs tend to be, ah, let me see, oh yes, young black males.

I also carry a gun because I fear terrorists. Terrorists tend to be, you got it, young Islamic radicals.

Always be aware of your surroundings, trust your instincts and be prepared. One other thing, stay out of Atlanta unless absolutely necessary.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

jakee

If someone is releasing anger in this forum, I cheer them on.

No you don't. You mock them and call them adolescents. Unless of course it's you, in which case you're just using the forum as a social experiment, because you're soooo much more self aware than everyone else here.

You are carrying a grudge. I haven't used that adjective relating to you in over five years.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

tonyhays

So, you agree that Obama, Sharpton are racists. Good

You love putting words in other people's mouths don't you!

I learned how to do that here. I turn PAs around and send them back, without profanity.

headoverheels

Always be aware of your surroundings, trust your instincts and be prepared. One other thing, stay out of Atlanta unless absolutely necessary.

Hmmm, I have spent 24 years in Atlanta, and never felt the need to have a gun there. Like a dog smelling fear, maybe thugs smell yours.

I've only been mugged once but once was enough.

I believe BHO's birth certificate is a fake because of the delay in making it public. I believe he will continue to get away with it because politics is an evil, largely illegal and crooked game.

Now, where do you want to go from there?

RonD1120

There are some studies to suggest that muggers selectively choose weaker targets based on the gait of the victim.

http://jiv.sagepub.com/content/early/2013/02/18/0886260512475315.abstract

You choose to carry a gun and live in a state of paranoia to be a little safer. Me, I just walk a little more confidently.

yoink

There are some studies to suggest that muggers selectively choose weaker targets based on the gait of the victim.

http://jiv.sagepub.com/content/early/2013/02/18/0886260512475315.abstract

You choose to carry a gun and live in a state of paranoia to be a little safer. Me, I just walk a little more confidently.

Billvon thinks I am spamming. So, I guess I should bail out for now. All I wanted to do was to support PhreeZone.

At any rate, let me close out with this, at 73 with parachuting related structural damage, it is a little more difficult to walk that confidently. Ergo, I carry a bigger stick.

I much prefer verbal expressions of anger, no matter how convoluted and distorted. I carry a concealed weapon because the aforementioned cannot raise their consciousness above their ethnic and cultural roots.

I guess at least you are honest about being an incredible racist.

Hard to imagine that your attitude is anywhere close to what Jesus had in mind.