RonD1120

BHO's bogus birth certificate revisited

I think that the credibility of that website is fairly well summarized by the first commenter:

He now has 15k Russian soldiers protecting him and satan himself live within him. Only the one true God can bring him down now

Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Arvoitus

I think that the credibility of that website is fairly well summarized by the first commenter:

He now has 15k Russian soldiers protecting him and satan himself live within him. Only the one true God can bring him down now

Hey, it's just Ron. The guy with the invisible friend who talks to him.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

BHO's two term election, 9-11 and the Jonestown Massacre are events of world tragedy that I can never erase from my mind.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Nothing about what's happening in Somalia? Africa in general and the massacre's there? How about other parts of the world?

Just those 3 events for you....sad. Maybe a little more time expanding your world view is in order, instead of crawling B.S conspiracy websites.

Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Are you seriously saying that Obama being democratically elected upsets you as much as the murder of thousands of Americans on 9/11, and hundreds in Jonestown?

You need to take a step back and look at the forest you keep claiming to be able to see.

Edit to add: And even if Obama's election bothers you that much, why do you think bringing up a stupid issue that's been put to bed numerous times will change anything?

- Dan G

Change, no.

It is a harbinger. That is all and we must pay attention. Connect the dots, look at Benghazi and the Syrian conflict.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

President Bush did not lie. He made a decision based on information from the world intelligence community and agreement from the Legislative Branch of our government. He did so with the backing of other world leaders.

shropshire

Right:| .... actually far right

Hmmmm
I didnt know the Clinton, Clinton, Kerry, Fienstien, were among the far right

Go figure
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

shropshire

Compared to [most of] Europe .. both of your parties are to the right:P

Well, that is one thing I am thankful for
Abraham Lincoln

If you feed the smartest of people bad data, they can make bad decisions.

Whether or not Bush was at the helm of the decisions about what data (or lack thereof) would be paid attention to and what data (or lack thereof) would be ignored is not known. But if the Foreign Affairs and other committees were given bad data, they were likely to make bad decisions, particularly in a post-911 "are you patriotic enough" environment.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

If you feed the smartest of people bad data, they can make bad decisions.

Whether or not Bush was at the helm of the decisions about what data (or lack thereof) would be paid attention to and what data (or lack thereof) would be ignored is not known. But if the Foreign Affairs and other committees were given bad data, they were likely to make bad decisions, particularly in a post-911 "are you patriotic enough" environment.

Wendy P.

Wendy
the claims about SH were being made long before Bush was even running

sorry
You missed this
Abraham Lincoln

Yes, they were. And plenty of people didn't believe them. SH was a bad man. For that matter, Bashir Al-Assad is a bad man, and I don't think we should go there just because of that, either.

We were asked to help in Kuwait (1991); we weren't asked by a sovereign power to help in Iraq (2003).

We're part of a world community. If we go beat up on someone, it should either be because they attacked us personally (SH did not -- there was no credible evidence that he was involved in 9/11), or because as part of a coordinated world effort (hopefully not driven by us) we think it's worth risking our young men and women's lives.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

The Benghazi situation started with secret arms transfer to support the Muslim Brotherhood et.al., backed Syrian rebels. If we continue with the plan to remove the chemical weapons from Assad we will enhance this ongoing MB support. It is estimated that in addition to air strikes in Syria, the complete removal of those weapons will require a minimum of 70,000 troops.

The BHO administration will strengthen our enemies while weakening America. We will still be hated. We have nothing to gain. It is a Sunni/Shiite war.

shropshire

Compared to [most of] Europe .. both of your parties are to the right:P

Hey! Don't be dragging objectivity into this discussion!>:(
:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

RonD1120

BHO's two term election, 9-11 and the Jonestown Massacre are events of world tragedy that I can never erase from my mind.

Ironic that the train of thought I see in most of your posts reminds me of the Jonestown Massacre and it's leader.

-