jclalor

Michele Bachmann Suggests Muslim Brotherhood To Blame For 9/11, Thanks Egyptian Military For Coup

Remster

***Astounding that their are people this stupid elected to congress.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/michele-bachmann-911_n_3893575.html

Its says more about the electorate :P

I've always assumed she got in via some sort of affirmative action program for the illiterate.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

CygnusX-1

It's also astounding that their are people over they're that don't know how to use there own language properly.:S

:D:D:D

I see what you did they're.....

and...just to grump on news anchors nowadays... it's:

mil-i-tar-y....not mil-a-tree
Mon-Day......not Mon-dee
thun-der-storm.....not thun-duh-storm
(Russia) Rush-uh.....not Rush-er

and so forth

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Maybe we need a pronunciation rant thread.

Liberry
Febuary
Nukular
Jagular

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I see what you did they're.....

I'm sorry, but I just can't take people two seriously when they complain about the stupidity of others. While at the same time, showing their own intelligence appears too be lacking to. Maybe they just need two have too other people check their statements before posting.

:o

ryoder

******Astounding that their are people this stupid elected to congress.

I've always assumed she got in via some sort of affirmative action program for the illiterate.:|

And yet check out the academic credentials in her bio. (B.A, J.D., LLM-tax, practiced tax law, etc..) What a disconnect! On paper, she seems to be no intellectual slouch.

Ah, but then, look at what influenced her during law school: born again Christianity via Anal Roberts U.

My conclusion: religion made her go mad, and now she's wack.

And, as Shah might say, such a waste of a nice piece of ass.
Ooh, that wasn't crude of me, was it?

Ahhh...ORU; That explains it.
I knew a very sharp guy from my hometown who started at ORU, then quickly bailed out, and transferred to a normal university.:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Andy9o8

*********Astounding that their are people this stupid elected to congress.

And yet check out the academic credentials in her bio. (B.A, J.D., LLM-tax, practiced tax law, etc..) What a disconnect! On paper, she seems to be no intellectual slouch.

Ah, but then, look at what influenced her during law school: born again Christianity via Anal Roberts U.

My conclusion: religion made her go mad, and now she's wack.

And, as Shah might say, such a waste of a nice piece of ass.
Ooh, that wasn't crude of me, was it?

Yet, in this case she may not be all that wrong. Both Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahri were strongly influenced philosophically by Sayyid Qutb, who was "...the leading member of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood in the 1950s and 60s". So if the Muslim Brotherhood, as an organized entity, is not directly involved, they are not blameless.

When I think of the great minds of our time, I think of Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Michele Bachmann ...
comedians everywhere long for politicians like her and mourn their retirement.
But hey, Weiner's back!
You don't have to outrun the bear.

"The Boston incident confirms to the Americans ... that they are not facing individuals, organizations or groups, but they are facing an uprising Ummah (Muslim community), that rose in jihad to defend its soul, dignity and capabilities. What the American regime refuses to admit is that al Qaeda is a message before it was an organization," ~Ayman al-Zawahiri, 11 Sept 2013

Westerners just don't seem to "get" these concepts. We like to assign responsibility for these terrorist attacks or uprisings to various groups or organizations. (This group did this; that bunch over there claims responsibility for that; those guys had nothing to do with it but that other organization did.) We don't want to see (or admit to ourselves) how interrelated all this really is. Much easier to stick our collective heads in the sand and call some woman an idiot.