jclalor

Florida choirboy in custody

There was testimony the guy thought probably it was Martin on top right before he heard a shot.

Which supports GZ's position... And you can't find a SINGLE person to back your theory of events.

That is of course after changing his original story of he had no idea who was where because it was too dark.

There was also the physical evidence:
1. Zimmermans back was wet and had grass stains on it... Like he was on his back.

2. Zimmermans head had wounds consistent with being slammed into the concrete.

3. Martins gunshot wound was consistent with a person leaning over someone on the ground. IE: His shirt was hanging off of his body when he was shot. This would not happen with a person standing and wound never happen if he was on his back.

So add all the eyewitness testimony AND the physical evidence and it supports the theory that GZ was being sat on on Martin and being attacked.

Not ONE bit of physical evidence or testimony supports your position.... Not ONE.

Zimmerman didn't look like his LIFE WAS ON THE LINE amount of fucked up.

Based on your expert opinion? Tell ya what, how about we meet and you let me bash your head into the concrete for say 1 min and you tell me about how bad it was after?

I never heard any 911 tape that said anything about the neighborhood watch guy being assaulted while just walking back to his truck. Maybe I missed that.

That's because only one guy called the police... Zimmerman. And he hung up with them after he agreed to meet the police by his truck. Martin didn't call the police.

Have you even read the transcript of the call?
Because from your arguments.... You clearly have not.

Bignugget

The fact that a high priced, skilled defense attorney was able to confuse a jury enough to get a guilty person off is not reason enough for me to change my opinion.

So now its only because of the defense lawyer being good at his job? Your responses are so uneducated it is baffling. O'Mara is a great lawyer yes, but even if he was the prosecuting attorney he could not have gotten a conviction here. The evidence was overwhelmingly one-sided. Evidence...you know...the factual stuff. Oh nevermind, you can't grasp the concept.

One of the 'consequences' Zimmerman faced was collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars for killing a black kid. Congrats.

Do you have any idea what kind of money he owes the legal system now? He can't get a normal job and has to go into hiding because of nutjobs like you that assume guilt out of thin air. I'd say he has every right to collect hundreds of thousands of dollars for defending himself against a gangster thug.

I also think when cops chase people down who are no actual threat, and then kill them, they should be charged and convicted of murder as well.

I agree. No threat = no violence. Unfortunately, when you're popped in the face and have your head hit against concrete, that is an actual threat. And you can bet those same cops would probably have done the same thing in that situation.
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

lawrocket

Right. So the proseuction had to prove GZ was the aggressor. Didn't even get 1 out of 12 people to find that it happened.

I know. And OJ and Casey Anthony didn't do it either.

What forensics proved Zimmerman was never the aggressor?
[\quote]

None. Forensics didnprove that he WAS. That's called "burden of proof." Try proving a negative sometime. It's really tough.

Agreed. And since no one saw the whole episode occur we are left with only one story, and there is no way to determine who started the aggression when one of them is DEAD... The winners story is the only one they hear about

[Quote]His wife is calling 911 on him, he killed another human...he sounds pretty aggressive to me.

John kerry has killed people. He's spent the last few weeks advocating killing more people. What would be your thoughts of a 911 call on him?

You are Remarkable in your steretyping and hatred based on feeling. It's downright right-wing.

I do hold killing in war differently. Possibly a contradiction in stances but I see combat as different than chasing an unarmed kid through a neighborhood. As far as bombing Syria...yea don't do that.

Thank you for the right wing comment. It humors me sometimes that RUSH and the other insane right wingers think I am a Democrat, or left wing. I am neither one. I tend to root for the least dumb fuck looking one of the group (Martin in this case), just a lot of the time its not the 'right' side.

Bignugget

More bluntly, HOW THE FUCK do you explain her later saying she never saw a gun? If he brandished a gun, or punched her father in the nose (that would also show up in a medical examination), her prospects in the divorce got a lot better looking. Seems like the video evidence supplied to the police might have told a different story...

GZ - get yourself a google glass, or at least a Hero3 and batteries as quickly as possible.

The same way I explain the abused wife who "fell down the stairs" when it comes time to press charges, after she originally calls the cops for the dude beating on her.

I have a hard time buying into the story told from the winners POV that's all.

Whether you have a hard time buying into it is irrelevant. What you seem to be saying is there's no way to prove it and even if it's true it makes no difference as far as you're concerned, you would still have convicted him of murder. Whereas I have no problem believing it, and if it's true would have done exactly the same thing.

For the hundredth time, nothing in the forensic evidence shows GZ 'chasing down' TM.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Bignugget

More bluntly, HOW THE FUCK do you explain her later saying she never saw a gun? If he brandished a gun, or punched her father in the nose (that would also show up in a medical examination), her prospects in the divorce got a lot better looking. Seems like the video evidence supplied to the police might have told a different story...

GZ - get yourself a google glass, or at least a Hero3 and batteries as quickly as possible.

The same way I explain the abused wife who "fell down the stairs" when it comes time to press charges, after she originally calls the cops for the dude beating on her.

DUDE. Did you even read the articles or listen to the 911 call? The 911 call ENDS after GZ's wife said the cops had approached GZ. It was the COPS that said there was never a gun. This is a completely different situation since there were multiple witnesses and law enforcement. Why was GZ just sitting in his car? He was likely waiting on the cops to show up since he knew she was on the phone with them.

Listen to the 911 call. She says "he keeps putting his hand on his gun." Not two minutes later she says the police are there and had approached him. They found no gun.
Fiend

I am about to take my last voyage, a great leap in the dark. - Thomas Hobbes.

rhaig

so you stop paying attention to any information that doesn't support the loser's version of the story??

Yes . . . unless GZ is losing then its reverse.

Its called Closemindedness
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Bignugget

She already filed for divorce and left him. So the battered wife recanting theory doesn't make any sense, other than you grasping at straws.

I do wonder if the outcome is different if he can't afford a headliner. One of the 'consequences' Zimmerman faced was collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars for killing a black kid. Congrats.

Do you have any idea what the legal costs are for an innocent man accused of second degree murder?

He also spent several weeks in jail (though also a consequence of his dancing around on finances and his passport), and could be gunned down at any point by people who are just as ignorant of the legal process as you are.

I also think when cops chase people down who are no actual threat, and then kill them, they should be charged and convicted of murder as well.

You left out the part where those people start beating up the cop. Are they not allowed to defend themselves when this happens? Do they need to call you and get approval first?

Bignugget

I never heard the losers side of the story.

Hes dead.

Since you didn't watch the trial, I'm not sure you know how reasonable doubt works.

There was plenty of it.

If you can't let it go, I don't really care. It's your mental state you're directly affecting. There is a very long thread that discusses the merits of both sides of the case. go read that. It should at least keep you out of our hair for a few days.
--
Rob

billvon

>I never heard the losers side of the story. Hes dead.

Well, that's his own damn fault for not being bulletproof.

Stupid first
The bullet proof came second
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>I never heard the losers side of the story. Hes dead.

It's his own damm fault for being an idiot who got kicked out of the family home 3 times in the last year for his lifestyle.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.

skypuppy

***>I never heard the losers side of the story. Hes dead.

It's his own damm fault for being an idiot who got kicked out of the family home 3 times in the last year for his lifestyle.

Stop bringing this kind of stuff up!! There are many who still need to hold on to the image of an innocent child who was minding his own business and just went to the store for skittles and iced tea. Then this racist, George Zimmerman stalked and killed him. Zimmerman is now suspected of cheating on his wife. That's even more proof he murdered this innocent little boy.

skypuppy

***>I never heard the losers side of the story. Hes dead.

Oh wait, in that case yes he should of been killed. :S

-

Opie

******>I never heard the losers side of the story. Hes dead.

-

It was a lifestyle of breaking the law (drugs and guns) and fighting that got him kicked out. And his first instinct when going to a new home (his father's girlfriend's) is to attack someone else who lived there. Yes, he was attacking someone, possibly could have killed or seriously harmed them, and that person was entitled to defend himself. So yes, he was an idiot who attacked someone and got killed as a result of that...

I don't really feel that bad about it. It was his choice to attack GZ.

Opie

******>I never heard the losers side of the story. Hes dead.

Oh wait, in that case yes he should of been should not have put himself in a position to get killed. :S

-

all he had to do was go to his home. He had lost GZ
But he circled around and attacked GZ. He got himself killed by becoming the agressor.

In any case, I fixed it for you
Abraham Lincoln

skypuppy

*********>I never heard the losers side of the story. Hes dead.

-

It was a lifestyle of breaking the law (drugs and guns) and fighting that got him kicked out. And his first instinct when going to a new home (his father's girlfriend's) is to attack someone else who lived there. Yes, he was attacking someone, possibly could have killed or seriously harmed them, and that person was entitled to defend himself. So yes, he was an idiot who attacked someone and got killed as a result of that...

You know....according to GZ.

Lol.

I will remember to tell the cops I was done chasing whoever I was chasing, and was then randomly viciously attacked when I kill someone.

The key is to make sure that your opponent is dead.

Damn inconvenient if he survives and says he was still hiding when Zimmerman found and confronted him leading to an altercation that ultimately leads to Martin getting shot.

Gotta make sure that fucker is dead.

rushmc

*********>I never heard the losers side of the story. Hes dead.

Oh wait, in that case yes he should of been should not have put himself in a position to get killed. :S

-

But he circled around and attacked GZ. He got himself killed by becoming the agressor.

You fixed nothing. You jumped to some assumptions in order to make yourself feel better about your opinion in the persons death.

-

Opie

************>I never heard the losers side of the story. Hes dead.

-

You fixed nothing. You jumped to some assumptions in order to make yourself feel better about your opinion in the persons death.

-

I am making assumptions?

Did you follow the testimony? The trial? The evidence?

The assumptions are yours

TM got himslelf killed
and the race baiter tried to make something more of it than there was
The media and the left got on board
Hence you have your incorrect statements cause the liars are the ones you need (for some reason) to believe
Abraham Lincoln

Bignugget

************>I never heard the losers side of the story. Hes dead.

-

Lol.

I will remember to tell the cops I was done chasing whoever I was chasing, and was then randomly viciously attacked when I kill someone.

Damn inconvenient if he survives and says he was still hiding when Zimmerman found and confronted him leading to an altercation that ultimately leads to Martin getting shot.

Wow[:/]

the washing of your brain is complete
Damn inconvenient what facts are known do not back your position
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***************>I never heard the losers side of the story. Hes dead.

-

Lol.

Wow[:/]

the washing of your brain is complete
Damn inconvenient what facts are known do not back your position

You know there was nanothermite found on the bullet, right?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

rushmc

TM got himslelf killed
and the race baiter tried to make something more of it than there was
The media and the left got on board

and it cost the taxpayers in the state of Florida almost 1 million dollars
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!