BillyVance

Explosions at the Boston Marathon finish line area today

And now we have a sock in BF digging up old threads started by Andy9o8.

Man I wish I could elicit such passion :P:P

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Wendy P.

Don't feel bad.
I've never even had a stalker.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Wendy P.

I'm sure you could generate the passion. :P Like Ian said, this is the sick obsession side.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

:D:D:DYou are kidding right?
The older brother died while throwing bombs at,and shooting at the police.

Actually, Tamerlan ran out of ammo and got gang tackled by police who had gotten handcuffs on him while holding him down on the street when the younger brother hit the gas and headed straight for them. The officers dived out of the way and Tamerlan got run over, not only that, but also dragged for a block. B|

That was the second story to be told. The other one was the first version.

The two versions are widely divergent. The second one allows the govt to charge T-2 with T-1's murder.

Just sayin'.

You got a point. I'd like to see what the younger brother says about it, but I'm not going to hold my breath over it.

Given that he just about shot his tongue off, something like "mm mmmm mm mmmm mmm mmm mmmm mmmm" I would guess.

So he probably sounds a lot like Kenny from South Park then... Pity he couldn't get himself killed. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Actually, Tamerlan ran out of ammo and got gang tackled by police who had gotten handcuffs on him while holding him down on the street when the younger brother hit the gas and headed straight for them. The officers dived out of the way and Tamerlan got run over, not only that, but also dragged for a block. B|

The two versions are widely divergent. The second one allows the govt to charge T-2 with T-1's murder.

Just sayin'.

Actually, I heard a doctor who examined the deceased stating that there was a massive injury across the chest which was not a gunshot. This made no sense until I later read the story about him being run over.

I have the picture of Tamerlan's dead body on my phone. Pity I can't post it on here. Rules are rules. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have the picture of Tamerlan's dead body on my phone. Pity I can't post it on here. Rules are rules. :|

It is trivial to find it with Google.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

NSFW
GRAPHIC

This is the google image search results for "leaked photo tamerlan dead"
https://www.google.com/search?q=leaked+photo+tamerlan+dead&client=safari&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=NHl1UcFnibbaBZHigJAC&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=356&sei=Nnl1UdmTFOqU2wW8zoHIAg
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

It is very rare that deep religious convictions from jews,buddist,or christians, result in acts of terror or violations of basic human rights.

I guess you don't pay much attention to world news or current affairs.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Congratulations. You've graduated into the company of Blevins, ohchute, and other posters who've overdosed on nanothermite.

Please stop making shit up, and try to at least read your posts once before publishing. It's be nice if you could inject just a bit more sense, and a lot less hatred.

You forgot about bitcoins.

Just sayin'.

Actually, I heard a doctor who examined the deceased stating that there was a massive injury across the chest which was not a gunshot. This made no sense until I later read the story about him being run over.

There is a picture of the corpse floating around. That large wound is very visible and certainly doesn't appear to come from a gun shot.

Somebody in the ME's office better lose their job over that.

Ever see what happens to body when it's ran over by a vehicle?
No you have.
I'm surprised it's in one piece.

I don't remember saying anything about him getting run over by car...just said there is a picture floating around showing that large gash the previous poster was talking about.

Don't see what the relevance is of what I ahve or haven't seen. Nor would you believe, whatever it is I would tell you I have or haven't seen, if it doesn't fit into what you already believe to be true.

Depends on the sore if the vehicle and position of the body. I've seen pieces of people after a hit and run, and I've seen a pickup run over a guys torso and he walked to the ambulance.
witty subliminal message
1*

I've had that picture since Friday mid-dayish, but my question is what rule? No dead body pictures? I never tried to post any before, so I guess I missed it. [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I heard that too, but I'm not qualified to say one way or the other, and haven't searched and found pics to verify.

BY the way, "sore" in my last post should be speed. Don't how it autocorrect end that's.
witty subliminal message
1*

I've had that picture since Friday mid-dayish, but my question is what rule? No dead body pictures? I never tried to post any before, so I guess I missed it. [:/]

It's not in any of the "Official Rules" but it falls under the "Inappropriate As Determined by the Administrators and Moderators."

Billy has been very helpful in assisting them deciding exactly where the lines between "acceptable" and "unacceptable" are.
And if Billy says "don't post this", it's not because he has great judgment, it's because he has vast experience.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo