OHCHUTE

China's new health drink--- PIG WATER

Perhaps it was a good idea to ship all the manufacturing to China. Otherwise we'd be living in a pig pen like this sewer.

Also, what is in the water you don't see! About imports: I've actually bought tea here from China that had rolled dirt balls mixed with gunpowder tea. Yuk.
I had to throw the whole bag out...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/13/world/asia/pigs-china-river/index.html

Thats not pig water. You just caught the chinese making very large pig soup.

Thats a delicacy in their country.

I totally missed that: perhaps once it gets to the reactors and boils it will be pretty tasty. Don't forget to throw in some celery and onion! ;)

Scary article!

" total percentage of bacteria in a swimming pool can reach 92.3 percent"

So there's only 6.7% water in the swimming pool? Wow! Well, at least that keeps water costs down.

"A toxicologist noted after taking a sample of the water that urine and fecal matter consisted of nearly 90% of the mix."

So we have 92.3% bacteria and almost 90% urine and fecal matter? Now we're at 180%! And that's without any water. Must be a lot of overflows.

>They don't have a problem with Human Soup either.

They must be Soaking The Rich.

Very strange those Chinese they'll drink from dead pig infested waters, but they think cheese is disgusting, Hmm.

Its because cheese is an acquired taste. I don't really eat cheese at all and some of the stronger ones taste/smell like vomit to me, which in turn make me want to throw up.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Very strange those Chinese they'll drink from dead pig infested waters, but they think cheese is disgusting, Hmm.

Its because cheese is an acquired taste. I don't really eat cheese at all and some of the stronger ones taste/smell like vomit to me, which in turn make me want to throw up.

some of the really stinky cheeses might be an acquired taste, but it's in the ballpark of other foods with that description.

But...Asians in general are have a very high propensity (up to 90% in some countries) for being lactose intolerant, and the resulting effects are a major turnoff to the food.

some of the really stinky cheeses might be an acquired taste, but it's in the ballpark of other foods with that description.

But...Asians in general are have a very high propensity (up to 90% in some countries) for being lactose intolerant, and the resulting effects are a major turnoff to the food.

Everything's a matter of perspective. I beleive that humans are the only mammals that regularly drink milk after they've been weaned from the boobie? If so, then from the perspective of Asians, many Africans and Sicilians*, Europeans (in addition to looking all pasty) are oddly lactose tolerant.

*71% of Sicilians are lactose intolerant. (Source.) That's why they're all so grouchy over there - they eat mozzarella, get stomach aches, and shoot each other in the gut with shotguns to ease the pain.

Everything's a matter of perspective. I beleive that humans are the only mammals that regularly drink milk after they've been weaned from the boobie? If so, then from the perspective of Asians, many Africans and Sicilians*, Europeans (in addition to looking all pasty) are oddly lactose tolerant.

I guess you've never owned a cat.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I guess you've never owned a cat.

They eat cat in China, and in Switzerland.