rushmc

No One Will Answer The Question

Yes that's what I said :S ll

The US has a problem with gun violence. Guns kill more Americans than terrorism kills people worldwide.

No

The US has a violence problen
Yet it is less than many other countries that have few guns

76% of US murders are committed with guns. You CAN figure it out if you really try to overcome your prejudice.

Fewer guns does not equate to fewer murders. You need to overcome your prejudice also.

You might want to check the statistics on gun ownership and murder rate in developed (first world) nations before making a claim like that.

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Read for yourself.

I expecte emotion
You followed through

but just to respond

Not allowing swooping could save maybe 1 life or injury. Swooping needs to end

Small canopies kill

All canopies need to be 210 or larger

The deaths need to stop
If it save just one life or injury it is worth it

Difference between my points about skydiving and your points about guns?

My suggestions will work

Your about guns will have no effect as admitted by Biden and Obama
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

The US has a problem with gun violence. Guns kill more Americans than terrorism kills people worldwide.

No

76% of US murders are committed with guns. You CAN figure it out if you really try to overcome your prejudice.

Fewer guns does not equate to fewer murders. You need to overcome your prejudice also.

It is already known he wants to ban guns by default
Abraham Lincoln

No

You might want to check the statistics on gun ownership and murder rate in developed (first world) nations before making a claim like that.

Read for yourself.

I wrote "FIRST WORLD" nations, you know, kind of like us. Not Belarus and Moldovia and Russia.

Try Canada, Netherlands, Australia, UK, Sweden, France...

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

No

Read for yourself.

I wrote "FIRST WORLD" nations, you know, kind of like us. Not Belarus and Moldovia and Russia.

Try Canada, Netherlands, Australia, UK, Sweden, France...

Did you even bother to read it?

It's quite clear that you are only relying on your prejudice. More countries were included. But you only read enough to satisfy your prejudice.

First, you have a burning desire to disarm the peasants.

Then, you use an emotional event or series of events to get people upset.

You channel that emotion toward your own ends.

The peasants are one step closer to being totally disarmed. Eventually, your children will rule their children despite all the 'democracy' nonsense.

That is indeed the australian experience. In his autobiography John Howard stated that the Port Arthur massacre was NOT the genesis of his weapons ban. He stated he had always believed that guns should not be available to civilians and he saw the Port Arthur massacre as providing him the 'opportunity' to carry out his wishes...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Fewer guns does not equate to fewer murders.

Fewer guns equates to fewer murders with guns.NO, it does not. Because if true, MORE guns would then mean MORE murders WITH guns. Guns ownership has increased for many years yet the rate goes down. Try again

Thought experiment time - imagine a world without ANY guns. Would there be less murders with them? :S

Of course
But there would be more with sticks, clubs and knives.

And fact is, overall gun crime has decreased for years

The frequency of mass murders with guns have been decreasing since 1993
Abraham Lincoln

The peasants are one step closer to being totally disarmed. Eventually, your children will rule their children despite all the 'democracy' nonsense.

So where we're you when the Bush administration used that same play book to invade a country?

Lots of people have gotten extremely wealthy off the death of peasants, while there was no risk to America.

Americans with guns are a much bigger threat to the US than Iraq ever was and Al Qaeda will ever be.

I have asked this question in one form or another in multiple threads. Always ignored

So, I will start this thread and try it this way

Preface
Obama and many others have admitted openly that if all the proposals made so far had been in place, none of them would have stopped the Sandy Hook shooting

So I ask

Why implement any of them?

Tell me what good they would do!

If just one or a few of them would have worked, which ones?

What is the end game?

Inform the rest of us please

If there is not an answer for any of these questions then billvon, you will have to say the banners are the ones pushing gun sales.

Most understand MONEY. And most people understand the politics of getting votes.

States are broke and they want more money. What better way to collect more money than to charge more fees to gun buyers and they have a lot of support from the anti gun as they'd rather have you pay more taxes as they don't need a gun. While at it, since a gun buy is right behind house, car, college tuition, refrig, simply increase the sales tax too.

How will this end up: you'l be allowed to buy guns but it's going to cost more to buy them and KEEP them according to the rights you have. It's also going to take longer to get the gun after you've ordered it. And to not comply with rules will cost you legal fees, and fines and maybe even jail time for giving your kid a 38 while on your death bed--- more money for the lawyers and state coffers.

Hope this answers: how all this will end up.

Good luck!

I have asked this question in one form or another in multiple threads. Always ignored

So, I will start this thread and try it this way

Preface
Obama and many others have admitted openly that if all the proposals made so far had been in place, none of them would have stopped the Sandy Hook shooting

So I ask

Why implement any of them?

Tell me what good they would do!

If just one or a few of them would have worked, which ones?

What is the end game?

Inform the rest of us please

If there is not an answer for any of these questions then billvon, you will have to say the banners are the ones pushing gun sales.

Most understand MONEY. And most people understand the politics of getting votes.

States are broke and they want more money. What better way to collect more money than to charge more fees to gun buyers and they have a lot of support from the anti gun as they'd rather have you pay more taxes as they don't need a gun. While at it, since a gun buy is right behind house, car, college tuition, refrig, simply increase the sales tax too.

How will this end up: you'l be allowed to buy guns but it's going to cost more to buy them and KEEP them according to the rights you have. It's also going to take longer to get the gun after you've ordered it. And to not comply with rules will cost you legal fees, and fines and maybe even jail time for giving your kid a 38 while on your death bed--- more money for the lawyers and state coffers.

Hope this answers: how all this will end up.

Good luck!

I have to agree that your explination is closer to the goal than reducing murder with guns is
Abraham Lincoln

So where we're you when the Bush administration used that same play book to invade a country?

Lots of people have gotten extremely wealthy off the death of peasants, while there was no risk to America.

Americans with guns are a much bigger threat to the US than Iraq ever was and Al Qaeda will ever be.

Says the dude that doesnt even live in this country.

That should do it.

In general, a fallacy is an error of reasoning, used, often intentionally, to win an argument. You’ll find that the pseudoscience pushing crowd love logical fallacies because, frankly, they are so easy to use. And they work so well, because it shifts the argument from evidence and facts to rhetoric and disinformation.

Now it is about time for the straw master kallend to ask why we all want loonies and fellons to get guns:S

Uh oh!!!
You called Kallend a name!
You might get banned!

Nope. But I do wonder about your spelling.

www.factcheck.org/2008/03/violent-crimes-and-handgun-ownership/

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Well, we are still here

Now we even have Biden on tape admitting (what those who think already know) that any or all of the proposals by Obama or anybody else, will not reduce gun deaths or mass murders

So, I will still ask, why then do it?

Why pass and inforce laws that will not succeed?

Well?
Abraham Lincoln

But they will succeed. They just don't succeed in accomplishing the stated goals. The previous AWB did not change anything after 10 years but to drive up prices and annoy citizens. That was widely acknowledged when it was allowed to lapse. Another AWB is clearly not intended to reduce crime.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...

Legislators aren't crazy. They're just liars.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Incremental elimination of private ownership of firearms. Taxation of a constitutionally protected activity to discourage it and bypass the law.

You will note that the federal government has neatly bypassed the 10th amendment. Quartering of troops isn't really a problem anymore. But if you get rid of that pesky 2nd...the others kind of lay down and die, don't they?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Incremental elimination of private ownership of firearms. Taxation of a constitutionally protected activity to discourage it and bypass the law.

You will note that the federal government has neatly bypassed the 10th amendment. Quartering of troops isn't really a problem anymore. But if you get rid of that pesky 2nd...the others kind of lay down and die, don't they?

Do you remember when Obama said this in 08?

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

This follows right where your comments lead

This part of this speech has been removed from the copy on Pres websight

Now, is anyone aware of the billions of ammo ordered by DHS?
Abraham Lincoln