kallend

Rich, privileged prep school bully

Out-fucking-standing

I am glad you jumped into this shit pile this quick

Just could not help yourself when it comes to supporting the left lies by the Washinton ComPost

:D:D

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/05/10/WaPo-Changes-Story-No-Correction

And regardless of the site

The changes (or correction of the distortions) have happened

Thanks John

You made my day:D:D

The original copy:

“I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and has long been bothered by the Lauber incident. "But I was not the brunt of any of his pranks."

The changed copy, my emphasis:

“I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and said he has been "disturbed" by the Lauber incident since hearing about it several weeks ago, before being contacted by the Washington Post. "But I was not the brunt of any of his pranks."

We appreciate the correction and would have appreciated it even more if the Washington Post had alerted its readers to the change.

There are more articles out there about the even more lies in the hit piece

You should maybe find them BEFORE you get all tingley legged

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Who the hell cares what any adult did in HS? We've all changed since then... some probably for better, some probably for worse. I'm not going to base my vote on decades old behavior.... whether it be who's living room Obama met in during college or what Romney did in HS.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Impressive piece of investigative journalism pulling high school tales for one candidate while unable to come up with college transcripts for another.

Thinking this wouldn't be as newsworthy if 'bully' wasn't the cause de jour. And that wouldn't be the case if we weren't raising a generation of pussies that won't stand up for themselves.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Impressive piece of investigative journalism pulling high school tales for one candidate while unable to come up with college transcripts for another.

Thinking this wouldn't be as newsworthy if 'bully' wasn't the cause de jour. And that wouldn't be the case if we weren't raising a generation of pussies that won't stand up for themselves.

And the timing related to Obamas coming "evolution" and the point the the ComPost has no fact that the boys suspected the guy that got his cut might be gay

I got to thank kallend again

Made my day:D
Abraham Lincoln

Acroos both sides of the aisle...why do we want a squeaky clean candidate? I don't know anyone, and I mean ANYONE who could pass the vetting process. Let's get a real person in the WH...a desperate man for desperate times!
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Acroos both sides of the aisle...why do we want a squeaky clean candidate? I don't know anyone, and I mean ANYONE who could pass the vetting process. Let's get a real person in the WH...a desperate man for desperate times!

Agreed
but the problem is both sides to NOT get vetted at the same level

If they did, McCain would be president today

(and I am not sure that would be all that much better, but I couldn't be any worse)
Abraham Lincoln

Come on John

Pllleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeee defend you op

Pretty pretty please

:)

Abraham Lincoln

+1
The last thing I want is someone with

• so much ambition from youth that they never do anything that might get back on them
  • someone with so little imagination that they never do anything outside the box
  • someone with so little tolerance for risk that they never take any

Doesn't mean I want a moron, just a normal person. Maybe I should start a poll asking who on DZ.com has a squeaky clean past, with nothing whatsoever that can be blown out of proportion.

Only Skymama :ph34r:

Wendy P.
    There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

+1
    The last thing I want is someone with

• so much ambition from youth that they never do anything that might get back on them
  • someone with so little imagination that they never do anything outside the box
  • someone with so little tolerance for risk that they never take any

Doesn't mean I want a moron, just a normal person. Maybe I should start a poll asking who on DZ.com has a squeaky clean past, with nothing whatsoever that can be blown out of proportion.

Only Skymama :ph34r:

Wendy P.

• Gee Wendy...I was thinking it might be you. ;)
    Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

It's still ok that President Obama dig coke and smoked weed in college, right?

;)

In my opinion, I see a big difference in doing stupid stuff to oneself and doing stupid stuff to other people.

So then, the story where Obama pushed the girl would be of interest to you?
    Abraham Lincoln

Gee Wendy...I was thinking it might be you.

Um -- that would be a negative >:(

I was a college student during the 1970's. 'nuff said.

Wendy P.
    There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)