jclalor

Florida Teen Shot

I'm thinking this:
Maybe Corey isn't so stupid after all.

Obviously there is pressure from the political arena to come up with something to bring Z into court and the evidence doesn't support a successful prosecution.

So, she bows to the politicos and writes up a mess that she knows will be blasted and unsuccessful.

Problem solved:
We tried but it didn't fly. Sorry, Al Sharpton.

Well, it could be, right?
:S

I was thinking the same thing.

Me too. In the meantime the circus disbands and everyone goes home until June when another Judge dismisses the case for lack of evidence.

I'm thinking this:

Obviously there is pressure from the political arena to come up with something to bring Z into court and the evidence doesn't support a successful prosecution.

So, she bows to the politicos and writes up a mess that she knows will be blasted and unsuccessful.

Problem solved:

:S

I was thinking the same thing.

As am I

So a persons rights are trumped by politcal correctness [:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

As well as mob justice.

Why aren't the NBP's in jail for putting out a bounty on someone's life?

I believe the bounty was for the capture, not the death of Zimmerman:
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-26/justice/justice_florida-teen-shooting-bounty_1_martin-family-street-law-bounty-offer?_s=PM:JUSTICE
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

...Duke University released a study on Tuesday that examined the impact of race in jury polls in Florida, and there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that, according to the study, which looked at 700 cases between 2000 and 2010, all-white juries are significantly more likely to convict black defendants than white defendants. The good news is that a single black juror can alter that dynamic...

keep up the good work! You're making such a difference in the world by crying wolf all the time.

Thanks. Whites have got to be educated out of their racism.

perhaps, but it's obvious you only bolster it...face it, it makes you feel good to wallow in hate.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

perhaps, but it's obvious you only bolster it...face it, it makes you feel good to wallow in hate.

Poor guy doesn't realize he's part of the problem instead of the solution.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So a persons rights are trumped by politcal correctness [:/]

Happens all the time. It's a major reason why this country seems to be going to hell in a hand basket.
Yes. [:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...Duke University released a study on Tuesday that examined the impact of race in jury polls in Florida, and there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that, according to the study, which looked at 700 cases between 2000 and 2010, all-white juries are significantly more likely to convict black defendants than white defendants. The good news is that a single black juror can alter that dynamic...

keep up the good work! You're making such a difference in the world by crying wolf all the time.

perhaps,

Definitely.

...The profiling issue exploded into national consciousness earlier this year with intense media coverage of the story of the boy who came home from a convenience store with a snack for his brother only be shot dead by a volunteer neighborhood security guard. Last week, Florida investigators concluded that George Zimmerman had “profiled” Martin as he passed through a residential neighborhood in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, resulting in an altercation in which Zimmerman shot Martin. Zimmerman has been charged with second-degree murder.

The standing-room-only crowd in the Dirksen Senate Office Building demonstrated how the social media campaign to demanding “Justice for Trayvon” had revived the profiling issue in Washington. The last time Congress held hearings on anti-profiling legislation was the summer of 2001, when revelations about the profiling practices of the New Jersey and Maryland state troopers had prompted a broad-based sentiment that using race and ethnicity to make traffic stops was fundamentally wrong and unfair. Profiling is “wrong and we will end it in America,” said President George W. Bush in February 2001...

Definitely.

:P
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Poor guy doesn't realize he's part of the problem instead of the solution.

So ignorance is your solution.

AS you seem to demonstrate it? Yes
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

No doubt they will[:/],after the Feds check up on Ted Nugent.

Right,we have freedom of speech,as long as it does not piss the powers that be off.
The panthers can make threats because they are an organized militant group with sympathy from the white house on their side.
Ted on the other hand is just an eccentric old rock star who is very outspoken.

As well as mob justice.

"These are my people." - Eric Holder

So you're connecting Eric Holder and the Black Panthers in a totally non-racial way?

As well as mob justice.

So you're connecting Eric Holder and the Black Panthers in a totally non-racial way?

Ask Holder - he's the one that made the comment.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

As well as mob justice.

Ask Holder - he's the one that made the comment.

No he didn't. You're the one making the racial connection between the Black Panthers and him. Is that because of his colour?

>Thanks. Whites have got to be educated out of their racism.

So do blacks, and yellows, and sorta greenish, and all the other colors out there. Skin color doesn't make one immune to being a racist.

Agreed. Here, however, there is virtually an all white jury.

I'm thinking this:

Problem solved:

I can't see someone shooting another person and it not being investigated. I can't see a Harvard law prof. saying that the charges where wrong, if he didn't believe it....but who knows.

I CAN see Corey coming up with this solution. After all it makes all the power people happy.....and it only cost Zimmerman a little time in jail, money he doesn't have and besides he shot the kid.......

This whole thing is so strange.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little