ShcShc11

Pregnant Woman Miscarries After Being Sprayed With Pepper Spray..

What a misleading Article title. It would seem that the blow to the abdomen, and not the pepper spray, caused the miscarriage.

And way to go, Mom of the Year, going to a dangerous place like a protest rally while pregnant...Way to look out for your progeny. Idiot.

>And way to go, Mom of the Year, going to a dangerous place like a protest rally while
>pregnant...Way to look out for your progeny. Idiot.

Yeah. Next thing you know people will be skydiving while pregnant. Such people clearly deserve miscarriages.

What a misleading Article title. It would seem that the blow to the abdomen, and not the pepper spray, caused the miscarriage.

And way to go, Mom of the Year, going to a dangerous place like a protest rally while pregnant...Way to look out for your progeny. Idiot.

You would deny a pregnant woman the right to protest? That's nice.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

No, but I do question the wisdom of going to a potentially violent setting like that whilst pregnant...

>And way to go, Mom of the Year, going to a dangerous place like a protest rally while

Yeah. Next thing you know people will be skydiving while pregnant. Such people clearly deserve miscarriages.

Never said she deserved it. But I question the wisdom of jumping while pregnant as much as going to a protest. Both are optional, avoidable risks to the fetus, who has no choice in the matter.

Way to reach a new low....>:(>:(

Prof Twister strikes again:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Prof Twisters prize student
Abraham Lincoln

From the expert

I guess you guys out there in the far reaches of the fringe right like the progression towards living in AMERIKA the police state.

Most Americans do not.>:(>:(>:(>:(

Like most Americans have my life met would never rationalize or cheer another s dad getting cancer and dying because they differ politically

....then I met you here:(
Abraham Lincoln

From the expert

I guess you guys out there in the far reaches of the fringe right like the progression towards living in AMERIKA the police state.

Like most Americans have my life met someone who would never rationalize or cheer another s dad getting cancer and dying because they differ politically

You might want to revisit some of the wonderful things you have said to me over the years Marc..... Pull that fucking OAK tree out of your eyes

It makes your reading comprehension.... quite suspect

From the expert

Like most Americans have my life met someone who would never rationalize or cheer another s dad getting cancer and dying because they differ politically

You might want to revisit some of the wonderful things you have said to me over the years Marc..... Pull that fucking OAK tree out of your eyes

Pull them up girl

Pull them up and post them

I fucking dare you
Abraham Lincoln

From the expert

Pull them up girl

I fucking dare you

WAH WAH WAH... ALL of your posts to me are because I differ from ALL of your stident FRINGE RIGHT litmus test views...

In your world.. where the fuck does cancer come from... I know your company newsletter has you brainwashed into believing there is no down side to their pollution.. but its a delusion.

From the expert

Pull them up girl

I fucking dare you

WAH WAH WAH... ALL of your posts to me are because I differ from ALL of your stident FRINGE RIGHT litmus test views...

In your world.. where the fuck does cancer come from... I know your company newsletter has you brainwashed into believing there is no down side to their pollution.. but its a delusion.

Abraham Lincoln

Paranoid much there Marc?????

It will take quite a while... since you have made 675+ posts to ME:S:S:S

Your political views aside, you seem to be a very unpleasant person. I hope we never meet.

And you and your ilks situational and political right wing "support" of that whole pro-life thing) kicking and shooting pepper spray at a pregnant woman is pro-life???? are you fucking kidding me).... leads me to believe you are :S:S:S:S:S

Supporting police sadism and kicking a pregnant woman it seems is ok in your Amreika.

IF I was a pregnant women I would do everything possible to remove myself from a situation involving police officers, crowds, and airborne chemicals.

But hey that's just me :)

So... that is the state of your country you are willing to accept?????

Sorry but that is fucked up.

That is NOT what I expect of MY country.>:(