ShcShc11

Pregnant Woman Miscarries After Being Sprayed With Pepper Spray..

>Because I was doing my part to being a productive member of a society I have not
>completely given up on yet. I have helped others to be better for the company... more
>training for them.. more talent for the company in the long run... a better team. Its
>that whole leading by example... and not being afraid to help others be more
>productive.

So you hire people and try to help make them more productive to allow your company to make more money. Which would put you in the same category as all those one percenters, helping your own company try to hoard more cash, then claiming it will "trickle down" to the low level employees.

(And no, there's nothing wrong with that.)

Well except I am not one of the 1%ers.

I also believe that to move up in the company.. I need to train my replacements, and to teach them to do as good a job or better than what I have achieved. I pushed for the job reqs...and got the go ahead. We deployed some very cool shit... doubling our capacity in just a year. Because of that upper management is able to do better because we did better. I love solving problems as well as doing a really good job... its part of what makes me get up in the morning. It's also one of the reasons I am constantly getting recruiters contacting me for new gigs to come solve problems for their companies. For now.. I am very well compensated and am quite content where I am... but I do pass along names of people I have worked with that might be able to make a difference for them.

I also believe that to move up in the company.. I need to train my replacements, and to teach them to do as good a job or better than what I have achieved. I pushed for the job reqs...and got the go ahead. We deployed some very cool shit... doubling our capacity in just a year. Because of that upper management is able to do better because we did better. I love solving problems as well as doing a really good job... its part of what makes me get up in the morning. It's also one of the reasons I am constantly getting recruiters contacting me for new gigs to come solve problems for their companies. For now.. I am very well compensated and am quite content where I am... but I do pass along names of people I have worked with that might be able to make a difference for them.

That's great. Be sure not to grow that company too much though! Because you don't want to be "Big Business" or the "1%" - because then you would be bad. :S

That's great. Be sure not to grow that company too much though! Because you don't want to be "Big Business" or the "1%" - because then you would be bad. :S

Point missed.. by another one... I don't know why I bother:S:S:S

Well except I am not one of the 1%ers.

2&er, then?

And for the 1%ers that did the same thing...what's the difference? Are they just a bit better than you?

And for the 1%ers that did the same thing...what's the difference?

The ultimate sin....not having the same ideology as she does.

Yup you got it... Many certainly do not have the same ideology of doing what is best for my country.... how about you???:S:S

Yup you got it... Many certainly do not have the same ideology of doing what is best for my country.... how about you???:S:S

SURE thing....I refer you back to bill's thorough debunk of that view.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Think about it for a while... rub some of those brain cells together... maybe it might come to you

NAH...

Nevermind[:/]

Think about it for a while... rub some of those brain cells together... maybe it might come to you

That you exhibit exactly the same behavior as those you denigrate? Known that for years.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That you exhibit exactly the same behavior as those you denigrate? Known that for years.

That WHOOOSHING sound is your usual .... missing the point as it passes you by:D:D:D:D

That WHOOOSHING sound is your usual .... missing the point as it passes you by:D:D:D:D

Again, I refer you back to bill's excellent summation.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Again, I refer you back to bill's excellent summation.

There you go again.. trying to disturb poor ole Normiss' CALM.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: