whom cannot

effectively communicate use emoteicons.

Like I said

You are going to be fun:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Never voted for obama. Hopefully the guy i voted for in "08" gets the nod this go around.

I'm not getting my hopes up...

But I'm writing him in next election this time, regardless.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Never voted for obama. Hopefully the guy i voted for in "08" gets the nod this go around.

Who is your guy if I can ask?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

The warmists, much like a 4 year old that was just told that there is no Easter Bunny, are exhibiting the classic stages of dealing with loss.

Isolation and Denial: That is why we have heard little to nothing from some of the usual suspects.

Anger: Look no farther than Amazon's posts

Bargianing: Look at Billvon's and Marinus's contribution

As far as Depression and Acceptance: We will only know by their silence.

I have apologized here before and I will most likely do it again

And you are correct as you style has a resemblance that caught my eye

But, if you say you never have had a duplicate account here I will take your word for that

and please accept my apology here

Fair enough, apology accepted.

As for oil not running out any time soon: the remainder of the oil gets more expensive to extract, and when oil gets more expensive, everything else will get more expensive too. Other then that, oil is very useful apart from it's ability to burn.

As for Global warming: the nether in "Netherlands" is there for a reason, guess who're the first to go if the new improved tides roll in. I'm no climate expert, none of us are, (some of us pretend they are) but from what I know of it, it's very plausible. And when the shit hit the fan, Katrina will look like the result of a somewhat wild slumber party compared to us. Well at least I live on what little high ground we have, (unfortunately on a floodplane, but what the heck)

Anyway, I think we should start to switch asap for several reasons. We shouldn't wait until the last moment.

The warmists, much like a 4 year old that was just told that there is no Easter Bunny, are exhibiting the classic stages of dealing with loss.

Isolation and Denial: That is why we have heard little to nothing from some of the usual suspects.

Anger: Look no farther than Amazon's posts

Bargianing: Look at Billvon's and Marinus's contribution

As far as Depression and Acceptance: We will only know by their silence.

Aww arent you a cute one...... nice bridge by the way.. mind if we use it??

We dont have to DO anything. When and if oil prices go up we will switch to other sources and methods. If i pull up to the pump and have my choice of gas at $10 or bio fuel for $2, I wont need a government program to help me make the choice.

Does that price include the BILLIONS of subsidies and tax breaks that have been given away to the oil companies by the government to drill baby drill???

We dont have to DO anything. When and if oil prices go up we will switch to other sources and methods. If i pull up to the pump and have my choice of gas at $10 or bio fuel for $2, I wont need a government program to help me make the choice.

Does that price include the BILLIONS of subsidies and tax breaks that have been given away to the oil companies by the government to drill baby drill???

You are making my point, I don't think we should subsidies the oil companies either.

You are making my point, I don't think we should subsidies the oil companies either.

Funny .. but everyone you seem to have voted for.. does....

Y dat bubba???

And if for some reason it went so fast to $10 that there wasn't enough time to get the bio fuel infrastructure in place, what then?

You're argument is equivalent to...I have a total; do i cut away or just dump my reserve. A whoffo will rightfully say these guys have no idea what they are doing. The people that know look at your skepticism the same way.

You're argument is equivalent to...I have a total; do i cut away or just dump my reserve.

Is this your final entry in the crappy and unnecessary analogy competition?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

You should let him continue - I mean, using an analogy in a debate is a lot like trying to decide whether or not feed a dog table scraps or not. It's kinda like a treat, but it develops bad habits.

or is it more like trying to fold a pilot chute?......

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You should let him continue - I mean, using an analogy in a debate is a lot like trying to decide whether or not feed a dog table scraps or not. It's kinda like a treat, but it develops bad habits.

or is it more like trying to fold a pilot chute?......

Good one, like it :D
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

And if for some reason it went so fast to $10 that there wasn't enough time to get the bio fuel infrastructure in place, what then?

As I have stated in the past, speculators will smooth out the transion, some will get rich most will go broke. Its called the market read a book.