PhoenixPhive

The Word "Fu## (oh no, am i allowed to say that!?!?!?!) Censor ###t's in 1..2..3..

"Fuck" can be used as a verb, adverb, adjective, imperative, interjection, and noun. It has various metaphorical meanings. To be "fucked" can mean to be cheated (e.g., "I got fucked by a scam artist"), or to be broken or ruined (e.g., "my computer is fucked") as well as to be sexually penetrated. As a noun "a fuck" or "a fucker" may describe a contemptible person. "A fuck" may mean an act of copulation. The word can be used as an interjection, and its participle is sometimes used as a strong (not necessarily negative) emphatic. The verb to fuck may be used transitively or intransitively, and it appears in compounds, including fuck off, fuck up, fuck you, and fuck with. In less explicit usages (but still regarded as vulgar), fuck or fuck with can mean to mess around, or to deal with unfairly or harshly. In a phrase such as "don't give a fuck", the word is the equivalent of "damn", in the sense of something having little value. In "what the fuck?!", it serves merely as an intensive. If something is very abnormal or annoying, "This is fucked up!" may be said..

Congratulations! You've learned to copy and paste!

While this may have been copied and pasted directly from Wikipedia, you're well on your way to becoming yet another valuable member of our little web site.

Or not.

BTW, no, we don't give a fuck if you use a euphemism or not. We all know what the fuck you mean by "Fu##" anyway and we're all fucking adults (ok, maybe not according to all definitions, but certainly by age), so why the fuck would we care?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

That fucking fucker fucked fuckin forty fucken fuckers for fuckin fifty dollars. . .fuck, what a fucken whore.

I couldn't use "fuck" as an article. Got a noun and adjetive, adverb and a verb. Couldn't do an Article.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Lady Chatterly's Lover....who my heroine, Anai Nin, wrote about.. was excluded from the literary "bullshit cannon" b/c it mentioned the word "fuck"

I'm sure it was quite the scandal in 1928, but it's 2011 and nobody gives a fuck.

I wouldn't say it in church, but this ain't church. Quit gettin' all giggly over it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

so that means i won't get banned by using the word fuck to describe pretty much any and all life experience...because i can cut and pste like a good little first grader..

No, you won't get banned 'cos no-one gets banned for saying fuck.

Just try not to call anyone a cunt.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

"Fuck" can be used as a verb, adverb, adjective, imperative, interjection, and noun. It has various metaphorical meanings. To be "fucked" can mean to be cheated (e.g., "I got fucked by a scam artist"), or to be broken or ruined (e.g., "my computer is fucked") as well as to be sexually penetrated. As a noun "a fuck" or "a fucker" may describe a contemptible person. "A fuck" may mean an act of copulation. The word can be used as an interjection, and its participle is sometimes used as a strong (not necessarily negative) emphatic. The verb to fuck may be used transitively or intransitively, and it appears in compounds, including fuck off, fuck up, fuck you, and fuck with. In less explicit usages (but still regarded as vulgar), fuck or fuck with can mean to mess around, or to deal with unfairly or harshly. In a phrase such as "don't give a fuck", the word is the equivalent of "damn", in the sense of something having little value. In "what the fuck?!", it serves merely as an intensive. If something is very abnormal or annoying, "This is fucked up!" may be said..

You need to hook up with Shah, he'll make a good toyboy:P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I was listening to somebody on the microphone at a DZ recently. Two sessions...one 20-minute, short break, then another 25-minute session.

They said "fuck", including all of its variations, 63 times.

Somebody has a language problem.
Even jr. high schoolers can express themselves more readily.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Maybe so, but I can't tell. Like every generation, they have a language all their own. I still haven't figured out what it means when my daughters use "meh." They probably prefer it that way.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I still haven't figured out what it means when my daughters use "meh." They probably prefer it that way.

:D:D:D

Every time my son came up with something new, I had to chuckle. I still remembered some of the stuff we said as youngsters...

Far out.
Groovy.
Rad, man.
Psychedelic, dude!
Grotty

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I was listening to somebody on the microphone at a DZ recently. Two sessions...one 20-minute, short break, then another 25-minute session.

They said "fuck", including all of its variations, 63 times.

Somebody has a language problem.

about 15 yrs ago the NASD(market regulators) came down hard on OTC traders. they basically started enforcing an old rule about no profanity when on the phone executing a trade. I assumed they were trying to clean up our act to compete with NYSE.

i spoke to a regulator who told me nothing of the sort. they didnt care if we were classy. it turned out that so many OTC traders were saying fuck so much that they felt we were using a code. it was around the time the justice department was accusing traders of collution. they wouldnt let us use certain terms and assumed everyone was using fuck as a super secret code to circumvent the new anti collution rules.

it wasnt code, just how OTC guys talk.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

Lady Chatterly's Lover....who my heroine, Anai Nin, wrote about.."

Your heroine had an 's' at the end of her first name. What kind of heroine-worshipper are you? Just sayin'. :P

About swearing and censorship, I really don't get it - especially when it comes to music. If profanity is bad, then keep records that include it off the air instead of pretending the singer has a conveniently intermittent mic connection.

Listen to any song where the swear words have been blanked out and it seems ridiculous. They're saying the words, we know they're saying the words, we're singing along to the words in our heads. Sometimes it's even ok for us to hear that first suggestive 'f', just to clear up any doubt about which word we're being protected from. But the thing that's guarding our delicate sensibilities, that's keeps the whole thing decent? It's the careful quarantining of all those shocking little 'ucks'.

About swearing and censorship, I really don't get it - especially when it comes to music. If profanity is bad, then keep records that include it off the air instead of pretending the singer has a conveniently intermittent mic connection.

Listen to any song where the swear words have been blanked out and it seems ridiculous.

At work a few days ago the clean version of that old Beautiful South song Don't marry her 'have' me was on the radio.

Reminded me of finding a stranger in the alps.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?