banesanura

My Dr. couldn't answer me.

I went to get my round of STD's done for a new "casual sex partner" and he did the same.

So at the gyno exam my doctor asks me just regular questions, I told her that I'm having causal sex with this guy who codes for google. I've been having the worst geek fetishes lately. CTO's OMG.... okay okay...

So I really want to get sterilized, because for YEARS the thought of having children disgusts me. And I can tell you already, I would be in jail if my husband wanted to fuck some other girl after I ruined my fucking vagina and body for his ass. Serioulsy have you seen that show "snapped" yeah, I don't want an episode like that....unless he was filthy rich then I really wouldn't care who he banged as long as I can bang who ever I want too.

So, I want to stay out of jail and live a happy life. Adoption is the route. ;)

So I want to get sterilized.

The doctor asked me which procedure and I said essure.

She said I was too young and that only one dr. in the state would do it.

I have to get a letter written and noterized stating that I won't sue him, blah blah blah blah blah.

So I asked my dr.

Why am I too young to never have children, what about people my age with children?
Best Girl Scout Ever.

I can tell you already, I would be in jail if my husband wanted to fuck some other girl after I ruined my fucking vagina and body for his ass. Serioulsy have you seen that show "snapped" yeah, I don't want an episode like that....unless he was filthy rich then I really wouldn't care who he banged as long as I can bang who ever I want too. So, I want to stay out of jail and live a happy life.

When I read what was written above I could not help but thing of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq1CuhcDj8Y&ob=av2e

Sorry I could not resist. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Why am I too young to never have children, what about people my age with children?

Well, how old are you? 25? 30? 35+?

Enough women in their 20s change their mind in their 30s that doctors are very reluctant to perform an irreversible operation. There's some of the same for men seeking vasectomies. Personally, I can't see the drive to have children of my genetic make, as opposed to adoption, but it definitely is present in many. (nevermind the nightmare so many couples seeking to adopt go through)

Nanners:

It is people like me that make physicians nervous about performing an irreversible procedure such as tubal ligation. Often times women DO change their mind, and in their anger at not being able to have a child will do something like sue a physician for lack of informed consent, etc.

I would think that a doctor can usually beat a case like that. Still, nobody likes the thought that "I've beaten a lawsuit."

I absolutely understand the nervousness of a physician at performing an irreversible elective medical procedure. Espcially considering the risks inherent in an abdominal surgery that somewhat outweigh the risks of a man getting snipped.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

It is people like me that make physicians nervous about performing an irreversible procedure such as tubal ligation. Often times women DO change their mind, and in their anger at not being able to have a child will do something like sue a physician for lack of informed consent, etc.

I don't see that as your fault. People suffer buyer's remorse in a variety of circumstances and they are the reason for the concern, not lawyers who are the instruments.

Nanners:

I would think that a doctor can usually beat a case like that. Still, nobody likes the thought that "I've beaten a lawsuit."

I absolutely understand the nervousness of a physician at performing an irreversible elective medical procedure. Espcially considering the risks inherent in an abdominal surgery that somewhat outweigh the risks of a man getting snipped.

Essure is not a surgical procedure in the same way as a tubal lig. is. It is much less a surgical procedure than a vasectomy. It is, however, not reversible. That being said, it is possible to harvest eggs at a later date, implant embryos, and carry your own or find a surrogate to do the dirty work for you.

Banesanura, Best wishes with this if you don't want children. Good on you! I hope you find a doctor that will do it, if you want it.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

***I went to get my round of STD's done for a new "casual sex partner" and he did the same.

So at the gyno exam my doctor asks me just regular questions, I told her that I'm having causal sex with this guy who codes for google. I've been having the worst geek fetishes lately. CTO's OMG.... okay okay...

So I really want to get sterilized,

Doll, once you meet me you'll regret the decision to have yourself sterilized.
Every chick wants to have my baby!

***I went to get my round of STD's done for a new "casual sex partner" and he did the same.

So I really want to get sterilized,

Doll, once you meet me you'll regret the decision to have yourself sterilized.
Every chick wants to have my baby!

I've heard you're so sexy that when you walk in a bar all the women say "look at that ass".

I am also a geek during the week, but my wife likes me more on weekend, when I rip out my badass jumpsuit!!!

It is funny thoug....Google geek sex partner.:D

You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

Find another doc. It took me five tries to find one who would do my vasectomy. They all said essentially the same thing: you'll regret it when you meet "the right one" bullshit. You're probably getting some version of the same thing. Jus keep plugging away. If they give you any static, leave and find another doc.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Thats what I figured. I'm going to keep searching.

It's been an interesting past few years and I'm going to be 25 this year, and every birthday is a bit of a reflection.

I have noticed everyone from my past is doing the 2.5 kid thing.

I don't think I'm even close or ready to even get near that with a 10 foot pole. Let alone a "relationship" so it's a very interesting time.

These are questions I would ask my family, however cultural gaps/generational gaps make it difficult to even communicate with them.

I tell everyone I was raised on the internet. haha
Best Girl Scout Ever.

I never did understand the whole cranking out kids thing. As if that's some kind of life requirement. Even asa little kid when other littl kids would say things like "when I have kids of my own...", it always sounded odd to me.

Also. since there are now 7 billion people on the planet, we could stop bouncing out babies for 30 years and still be way over the population limit, I figure my DNA doesn't need to contribute to that.

Good luck finding a doc.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

The wife and I are considering getting me cut, there's a pretty active thread in the Bonfire ATM about the subject. So, this is a hot topic in the Elvisio household. The Essure manufacturer's homepage won't load right now (internet's been wonky here all day) but I took a quick gander at the wikipedia page for Essure and they report some pretty benign complications (mostly related to "it doesn't work right for one reason or another") but DOES report a 1.8% rate of fallopian perforation. This is nothing to sneeze at: it is what happens if an ectopic pregnancy goes untreated. This is a life-threatening complication. PLEASE make sure you understand all the risks. I'm sure the complication rate for surgical tubal ligation is the same or higher... I just want to make sure you fully understand that this is not a risk-free procedure.

Elvisio "I know, EVERYTHING has risk, just be informed" Rodriguez

The reason physicians don't want to sterilize women in their 20's is because many times 'baby wanting' hormone fluxes don't often occur until you hit your 30's. You can't possibly know, at 25, how you will react to your countdown clock in the future.

That said, why don't you try a non-permanent route like Mirena? It lasts for five years and the commitment is not there like it is with essure or a tubal. I got one about three months ago. Which means, when I'm 32, it will be time for A. another Mirena; or B. Essure (which I'm leaning to myself).
And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

I don't think I'm mentally capable of concieving a child until I can accept the fact that I will undergo vast and permanent changes to my body...for what?

There are millions of starving children who are underprivlidged and didn't consent to a life of poverty and struggle.

I couldn't accept or validate why I would allocate time to creating a child when I can create a new life for one that is already here.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Everyone I meet who asks me about children and being a parent, I tell them this. Make a fist. That's your heart, right? Do you know how big your heat gets when the loving eyes of a child, your child, look your way? When they hug you in the way only your child can. When they say funny things, laugh, smile and explore. And that little person has a piece of you in them. And they have something in you -- a heart larger than the sun that sends all your love in their direction. My life would have a different meaning without Lauren. True, there are some people who aren't meant to have children.
You're an artist. One in touch with the visual, the sensual, the feeling, the exploration of self and experience. Why rush. Wait. That decision can be made later. We evolve. Who we are now is not who we are later in life. Tastes change. Feelings change. Life is change. I would say keep yourself intact. Whole. Complete. True, only 15% of couples experience true love. To most, a child is one of the biggest parts of that happiness. Think about it.

You're always the starter in your own life!