Skyrad

Building 7 WTC

I say sunlight is the best disinfectant.

We could light up the sky with an H bomb and you'd still find something missing to complain about as a smoking gun. All of your key points have been systematically destroyed but you keep making up new ones. It's like whack-a-mole.

***"The windows barely showed fire!"
Yeah, but what was going on inside. My charcoal grill barley shows fire when it's good and ready.

Listen Lawrocket, charcoal lighter fuel is not that much different in composition than Jet A.

Have those thin guage pieces of chromed steel on your grill been very much compromised after hours and hours of use?

Have you had even one steak freefall into the ashes?

But you believe that the charcoal lighter fluid was hot enough to weaken large steel members within an hour?

LOL!

As a matter of fact, they are. In fact, they simply aren't the same after the first use. They stretch and contract.

Also, they are unable to hold much weight. Fortunately, there is a tolerance of the weight of delicious brussels sprouts being blackened on the grill.

And finally, the grill is located well above the heat source. Versus something like a building, where the heat is contained inside the internal structure. Ever do any smithing? I recall metal shop from my youth, whereupon we would heat metal and it would become soft and pliable. Metal becoming soft and pliable is more dangerous when it is supporting forty floors of building above it. The slightest flex can knock a building off balance and increase the stress loads on other structures that have retained their strength.

Think of something like the collapse of the Mianus River Bridge in Connecticut about 30 years ago. A pin and hanger assembly failed, transferring the load to the other pins and hangers. They were too much for the others to handle and they failed, causing the whole span to collapse.

The same thing is found in a building. All a structural member has to do it give a bit, transfer some load to other structural members in excess of their design tolerances and you get a failure.

It's probably best shown how it works by a guy mast tower. The Senior Road tower in Texas collapsed 30 years ago because a failed U-bolt dropped a load onto a lower guy wire, which severed, transferred a load to the other guy wires, and an 1800 foot tower came down. Other stories of guy mast towers abound. Just cutting a guy wire can bring one down.

The same principles apply in buildings. A failed U-bolt brought down an 1800 foot tower and killed five people.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Agreed and then the "tin-foil-hatters " believe that it is an AlQueida attack and we have the moral authority to invade a sovereign Iraq .

talk about the repeated lie: Iraq was not sovereign!

Interesting.

Elaborate?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

So for my info and the rest of the group why don't you reveal to us all by what ID did I go by before July 4 of this year?

***How about you just reveal all of your sock puppets so we can just stop playing this game?

So the "sock Puppets" of Dan Johnson are more impotant to you than the Truth as to what brought down WTC 7?

I see!

Listen Lawrocket, charcoal lighter fuel is not that much different in composition than Jet A.

Have those thin guage pieces of chromed steel on your grill been very much compromised after hours and hours of use?

Have you had even one steak freefall into the ashes?

But you believe that the charcoal lighter fluid was hot enough to weaken large steel members within an hour?

LOL!

***As a matter of fact, they are. In fact, they simply aren't the same after the first use. They stretch and contract.

Also, they are unable to hold much weight.

Lawrocket.., after all these years of using the same grill and multiple hours of charcoal lighter fluid fire on the very wimpy sized chrome steel grill, has that wimpy wire grill failed?
Has your meat ever dropped into the fire?

Time to wise up my brother.
The simple fact is that no amount of lighter fluuid will cause even the smallest guage of steel to melt.

You know it !

So for my info and the rest of the group why don't you reveal to us all by what ID did I go by before July 4 of this year?

***How about you just reveal all of your sock puppets so we can just stop playing this game?

So the "sock Puppets" of Dan Johnson are more impotant to you than the Truth as to what brought down WTC 7?

I see!

No, though it would be nice to just get it over with instead of having to rehash this everytime you bring up somthing similar to the most notorious posters on this website...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

***No, though it would be nice to just get it over with instead of having to rehash this everytime you bring up somthing similar to the most notorious posters on this website...

I can't understand what you are saying or asking.

Can You understand this Coreece?

The official story is that 19 men with boxcutters beat a several trillon dollar security system and killed 3000 Americans.

You willing to put up another few trillion?
Think this time we'll do better?

Lawrocket.., after all these years of using the same grill and multiple hours of charcoal lighter fluid fire on the very wimpy sized chrome steel grill, has that wimpy wire grill failed?

A good grill burger weighs about 250g. The WTC masses above the crash sites were several tens of thousands of tonnes. Slight difference in the strength needed to hold up one vs the other.

Jeez, first the Jenga fiasco and now this. You really need to quit with the back yard experimenting.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

***A good grill burger weighs about 250g. The WTC masses above the crash sites were several tens of thousands of tonnes. Slight difference in the strength needed to hold up one vs the other.

Jeez, first the Jenga fiasco and now this. You really need to quit with the back yard experimenting.

Well then why don't you tell us just how much jet fuel would it take to melt steel?

Admittedly I am wanting to make a buck here.
See ,
Part of my living comes from cutting steel and I've been using oxxy / Acetylene mix.

If you can show me how to melt steel with Jet A I'll make a fortune!!!

No idea, but just to be on the safe side-I'll never sell you a tent.

:D:D

You owe me a keyboard!!:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

talk about the repeated lie: Iraq was not sovereign!

Interesting.

Elaborate?

It surrendered in 1991 and was still bound by the terms of that surrender. Not that it had a shining record of good behavior. Saddam failed to realize that the rules changed after 9/11 and that the shit he got away with before would now doom him. He made it easy for Bush/Rice to sell the war.

Time to wise up my brother.
The simple fact is that no amount of lighter fluuid will cause even the smallest guage of steel to melt.

You know it !

Here's an experiment. Put a 100 pound weight on your grill. See if it holds the weight and measure the bending associated with it.

Now - keep that 100 pound weight on it and suspend it over charcoal. Since it it difficult to suspend the grill and surround it with burning coals (thus simulating the temperature) put ventilation in the bottom and blow some air into it, thus ensuring the heat goes to the grill.

Light it and keep that heat going for 7 hours. At that point you can remove the grill and see whether the weight on the grill deformed it in any way.

We aren't talking about hamburgers on a grill that gets exposed to 450 degree heat that has open radiative cooling. We're talking about a structure with temperatures above 1000 degrees that doesn't radiate out and has millions of pounds of force acting on it.

Saying no amount of lighter fluid will cause the steel to melt is like saying the strongest household box fan cannot create enough wind to knock over a guy mast tower, ergo Hurricane Andrew could not have done it.

p.s. - here's an experiment that deals with lighter fluid and stainless steel and adds the element of tension. Take a Zippo lighter and a guitar string. For the sake of simplicity, head on down to a music store and get an Ernie Ball Stainless Steel Power Slinky .048 gauge E string (or get the whole set of strings). Now, mount it between a couple of posts and adjust the tension to a predetermined tone. Use a tuner to measure the actual pitch.

Now that you've got that done, light the zippo and hold it under the string. Take a timer to figure out how long it takes for the string to fail. Or, for a non-melting experience, add the lighter heat and pluck the string. I'd be wiling to bet the pitch is lower because the weakened string expanded with heat in response to tension.

Nevertheless, I'm pretty certain that you can melt a guitar string with lighter fluid (a steel wire). in fact, the string will fail even before it melts if heated under tension. Failure can be determined by the lowering pitch.

For an even more applicable experiment, attach two guitar strings to a 45 pound weight and suspend the weight with the strings. Now, using a longer stick with a lighter at the end, heat one of the strings.

Let us know whether lighter fluid can cause a steel wire to fail. Or two steel wires. Or three.;)

Well then why don't you tell us just how much jet fuel would it take to melt steel?

It doesn't need to melt it. Just weaken it to the point where it cannot handle the load. Then weaken it to the point where it transfers its load bearing to other load-bearing members that can no longer accept the additional load.

Try the guitar string experiment.

WTC 7 was burning for seven hours before it fell.

The Twin Towers burned for less than an hour. Agreed. I also know that the fires in the Twin Towers had more fuel and an immense amount of impact energy.

did you know that the foam that struck the Columbia and took it down weighed 2 pounds? Two pounds of foam. The math was simple at demonstrating the potential catastrophe. It was the thought that a piece of styrofoam could kill the shuttle that was hard to accept - something so light and fluffy. But it did.

Try out the experiments with guitar strings. Burn the weight on the grill for a half hour and tell me whether there was any warping. Trust me - it will.

No excuses. I gave you an experiment that will provide empirical evidence. It'll demonstrate exactly the forces going on.

You've given the parameters - lighter fluid cannot melt steel wires. I've given you two experiments that say "It will."

Rhys? Is that YOU????

I thought the NZ ip address range was banned from here!!!

No I am still here (rhys), watching you shills.

They cannot stop me from posting if I wish.

They have blocked my wifes account now too with no reason at all.

But we can still view what we neeed to view so no worries.

Dan Dan Johnson is not me.

But I see you shills are still quite determined to protect your ego's rather than your civil liberties.

Still murdering innocent civilians with the interest payents you tax dollars go to...

Ad hominem is quite transparent and you only expose your own weakness by trying to belittle me and anyone else that questions the official conspiracy.

I am not going to contribute to the argument, you all know my standpoint but just letting you know Dan is not me, and that I am still watching you morons.

I cannot deny that I have learned a great deal from debating with many of you, there is nothing more testing on a therory than to have it scrutinised by those that violently oppose that position.

Ad Hominem, ego and kook science is all you have.

Until you face the facts, then you will always be shills and complicit in the murder of civilians in my minds and many others.

carry on..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akm3nYN8aG8

There are a lot of unanswered questions but do you really honestly doubt that two airliners hit the towers?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca