Skyrad

Building 7 WTC

There are a lot of unanswered questions but do you really honestly doubt that two airliners hit the towers?

Not at all.

I believe an airliner hit each of the twin towers.

I don;t believe that jet fuel burned hot enough and more importantly in a symetrical enough pattern as to simultaneously melt 47 steel columns resulting in a perfectly straight down freefall .., (wait for it) ..twice in one day.

Fire is chaotic and random.

The buildings each fell in an orderly and structured collapse.

Have you ever seen an actual building demolition? The collapse of buildings in a controlled demolition start from the bottom not the top like they did in the WTC collapses. Both collapses in the WTC towers both start right at the point of impact of the planes as well.

Also, in a controlled demolition the buildings are structurally weakened significantly throughout the entire building. This isn't anything that would or even could go unnoticed.

Here's a few examples of actual controlled demolitions. You can see the collapse start from the bottom and not the top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ia9xoGDzIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U4erFzhC-U&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73U5cYOR0-4&NR=1

enjoy;)
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

Why do truther's always want to use news reporting and comments made during the "fog of war" that only fit their agenda? 99% of reporting that day was correct, the truther's seize the other 1%.

I have also never had it explained to me how a Government that cannot keep the most secret of secrets, even secret, keep 911 secret. This would require thousand's of people who would have to be in on it

The Bush Government could pull off 911 and yet not be clever enough to plant one lousy WMD to justify the Iraq war? It's laughable to believe this shit.

There are a lot of unanswered questions but do you really honestly doubt that two airliners hit the towers?

Not at all.

I don;t believe that jet fuel burned hot enough and more importantly in a symetrical enough pattern as to simultaneously melt 47 steel columns resulting in a perfectly straight down freefall .., (wait for it) ..twice in one day.

***Have you ever seen an actual building demolition? The collapse of buildings in a controlled demolition start from the bottom not the top like they did in the WTC collapses. Both collapses in the WTC towers both start right at the point of impact of the planes as well.

Yes I have seen controlled demolition.
Dan Rather had seen a number of them as well and even commented how closely the twinn towers resembled controlled demolition.
Controlled demolition could be well "controlled" and easily choreaograghed as a top down. Fact is that witnesses report explosions in the basement even before the planes hit.

All that aside how does one account for the pools of molten steel"like a foundry" as one firefighter describes it in the basement?

***I have also never had it explained to me how a Government that cannot keep the most secret of secrets, even secret, keep 911 secret. This would require thousand's of people who would have to be in on it

Really? You don't believe that the government is capable of keeping secrets from you?

Go Home!
I seek not your arms nor your counsel. Bask in your percieved security.

May the chains of your servitude rest easily on your shoulders.

Dan Rather had seen a number of them as well and even commented how closely the twinn towers resembled controlled demolition.

Seeing a controlled demolition is actually quite commonplace. In fact it is likely the only kind of building collapse we have seen. Not remarkable then that many would think the WTC collapse resembled a controlled demolition.

How fast (how close to 1g) did the towers fall?

How fast (how close to 1g) should they have fallen?

What assertions (things that don't add up) from the loose change/whatever you want to call them crowd do you think actually do add up.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Watch at about 16 secs into the video. does one fold over and then *shoot* away?

No.

Really?

Yes, really. I've watched the video numerous times. Nothing shoots anywhere.

You'll notice that not only does nothing "shoot away" it's not "perfectly straight down", "orderly", "structured", "with no resistance", or "straight down at near freefall speed" either.

Got any more adjectives you want to through out there Apollodorus?

Seeing a controlled demolition is actually quite commonplace. In fact it is likely the only kind of building collapse we have seen. Not remarkable then that many would think the WTC collapse resembled a controlled demolition.

***How fast (how close to 1g) did the towers fall?

Do you know? I suspect you do.
So why are you asking?

Here is the question; considering the random events of fire and the chaos of an airplane strike would any one expect a syncronized failure of all 47 structural core columns?

Twice in one day?

And the 7 building , a totaly different design, and soley from fire?

Watch at about 16 secs into the video. does one fold over and then *shoot* away?

No.

Really?

Yes, really. I've watched the video numerous times. Nothing shoots anywhere.

You'll notice that not only does nothing "shoot away" it's not "perfectly straight down", "orderly", "structured", "with no resistance", or "straight down at near freefall speed" either.

***Got any more adjectives you want to through out there Apollodorus?

No just watch again at the 16 second mark.
looK at the left of the screen.

None are so blind as those who can see.

***Call me.

Well where is your number?

But really we can have a discussion here unless you are scared to speak in an open discussion forum.

So are you another guy who believes he knows more about the situation at the impact zone then the trained veteran firefighter on site?

If you're to lazy to find my number, then I'm too lazy to type rebuttals to your nonsense.

And I'm so scared to speak up here I hide my identity.

And yup, I know lots about what happened that day. I was just at Ground Zero last week paying my respcts as a matter of fact. Call me and we'll go party line and get a few FDNY pals of mine on the phone that were there that day and survived.

***Call me.

Well where is your number?

But really we can have a discussion here unless you are scared to speak in an open discussion forum.

So are you another guy who believes he knows more about the situation at the impact zone then the trained veteran firefighter on site?

***If you're to lazy to find my number, then I'm too lazy to type rebuttals to your nonsense.

Whoa ho ho! Now I'm lazy!!!
Should I just dial up the operator and tell her to give me grimmie.
Is that how you are listed in the book?

What a waste of time you are!
We are talking about the most nation changing event of our lifertime and you are being coy like a 18 year old girl .

Go home!
I seek not your arms nor your counsel.
May the chains of your servitude rest lightly on your shoulder.

No just watch again at the 16 second mark.
looK at the left of the screen.

Don't assume the reason I'm telling you you're wrong is because I don't know what part of the video you're referring to. I'm telling you you're wrong because you don't know what you're talking about and you're just making shit up.

That video shows, more clearly than any others I've seen, that the collapse doesn't even remotely resemble a controlled demolition. It resembles a train wreck, because that's what it was.

***How fast (how close to 1g) did the towers fall?

Do you know? I suspect you do.
So why are you asking?

Here is the question; considering the random events of fire and the chaos of an airplane strike would any one expect a syncronized failure of all 47 structural core columns?

Twice in one day?

And the 7 building , a totaly different design, and soley from fire?

I don't know the answers to the questions I asked you. I most certainly don't know what things you don't agree with in the "don't add up" category.

I asked the questions because some have asserted that it fell at freefall/near freefall acceleration. I say that it is critical to be more specific - to say how fast it did accelerate, and how fast it should have. Without that, then to say it fell too fast shows ignorance. So, have it if you can.

The structural columns did not fail all at once. They surely had a slight delay - small fractions of a second of difference, as would be expected.

Building 7 did not fail from fire alone. It had a huge amount of damage done to it from debris. Do you acknowledge this?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

***I have also never had it explained to me how a Government that cannot keep the most secret of secrets, even secret, keep 911 secret. This would require thousand's of people who would have to be in on it

Really? You don't believe that the government is capable of keeping secrets from you?

Go Home!
I seek not your arms nor your counsel. Bask in your percieved security.

May the chains of your servitude rest easily on your shoulders.

Can you please explain to me why these same thousands of people, who pulled off the biggest conspiracy in the history of man, could not manage to plant a single WMD in Iraq? Or to a lesser degree, the Valerie Plame outing?

May I recommend:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

***"The windows barely showed fire!"
Yeah, but what was going on inside. My charcoal grill barley shows fire when it's good and ready.

Listen Lawrocket, charcoal lighter fuel is not that much different in composition than Jet A.

Have those thin guage pieces of chromed steel on your grill been very much compromised after hours and hours of use?

Have you had even one steak freefall into the ashes?

But you believe that the charcoal lighter fluid was hot enough to weaken large steel members within an hour?

LOL!

Are you competing with BV for crappy analogy honors?

What you seek to understand with such comparisons will elude you. So sorry that you don't have the background to understand what you don't understand. Some acquire the understanding by hard work, some realize they don't have the understanding and try not to fall for simplistic analogies, and then others believe they can apply crappy analogies and make sense of it all. Any idea into which category you fall?

If your argument were sound, then there would be no reason for the fireproofing (heat resistant/insulating) material to be covering the steel of such buildings. The grill analogy shows there is no need for it, right?

How about the questions I asked earlier? 1) how fast (accel) did it fall? 2 ) How fast should it have fallen? 3) What things do you think actually do add up that have been in contention by the loose change crowd?

Dan...dude. Just let it go bro...

Here's what really happened:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AzUT3lC3bk

Alright!

We are scanning the scene
in the city tonight
We're looking for you
to start up a fight
There's an evil feeling in our brains
But it's nothing new
you know it drives us insane

Running,
On our way
Hiding,
You will pay
Dying,
One thousand deaths
Running,
On our way
Hiding,
You will pay
Dying,
One thousand deaths
Searching,
Seek and Destroy
Searching,
Seek and Destroy!
Searching,
Seek and Destroy
Searching,
Seek and Destroy

There is no escape
and that's for sure
This is the end we won't take any more
Say goodbye to the world you live in
You've always been BITCHING
but now you're KILLING

Running,
On our way
Hiding,
You will pay
Dying,
One thousand deaths
Running,
On our way
Hiding,
You will pay
Dying,
One thousand deaths
Searching,
Seek and Destroy
Searching,
Seek and Destroy!
Searching,
Seek and Destroy
Searching,
Seek and Destroy!!

Our brains are on fire
with the feeling to kill
And it won't go away
'til our dreams are fulfilled
There is only one thing on our minds
Don’t try running away
`cause you’re the one we will find

Running,
On our way
Hiding,
You will pay
Dying,
One thousand deaths
Running,
On our way
Hiding,
You will pay
Dying,
One thousand deaths
Searching,
Seek and Destroy
Searching,
Seek and Destroy!
Searching,
Seek and Destroy
Searching,
Seek and Destroy
Ahahahaha!
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

there has been a run on tin foil this week as many "I hate America" people appear to be preparing to remember the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 with new tin foil hats.

I think you can question the events of Sept 11th without being a 'I hate America' person. Indeed some very patriotic Americans question the events.
The attitude of 'you're either with us or against us' has a lot to answer for in the last ten years.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Dan...dude. Just let it go bro...

It's not that easy when one has so much invested in the absurd and irrational. ;)

ya...says the one who sees the virtue of christianity but just flushes it down the toilet and uses a bunch of fucknut christian extremists as an excuse to sell his soul to anger...

Edit:
;)

I got you...tag, you're it!
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

As far as conspiracies tell me what do you know about the Iran/Contra affair?
How many people had to keep the secret to keep that one under wraps?

And yet the truth still came out. That is the one thing that the 9/11 CTs can't explain. How could it still remain a secret, I say human nature make that likelihood virtually impossible.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

You and I apparently subscribe to different definitions of "orderly and structured" and I don't think reconciling our definitions is worth my time.

...plus it irritates the pig.

Thats great footage, it clearly shows the sides of the building pealing away like a banana skin.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Not at all.

This video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGAofwkAOlo&feature=related

Clearly shows the top of the building collapsing on to the floors below at the point where the aircraft hit the building. If the heat (you can see the fires burning clearly and the massive amount of smoke being generated by it.) didn't weaken the structure then what did? Are you suggesting that the pilot flew in to exactly the correct floor where explosives had been placed? (Have you ever seen the inside of a building that is about to be dropped?) If so then why did the explosives not catch fire?
This video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIZp6aOibiM
Clearly shows the tower collapsing from the top downwards with the outer walls pealing away like a banana, which is exactly what you don't see in a controlled demolition. Controlled demolitions are implosions not explosions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRaNwPGcQcM&feature=related

I found this video which explains WTC 7 collapse quite elegantly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rawrAdoccDk
Lucius Annaeus Seneca