TrophyHusband

So, was it was it Weiner's weener?

>such a failure at anything resembling those purported family values . . .

Jeanie, it's a wiener joke.

Yeah.. perhaps that is why the Usual Suspects are all up in arms.. they can't relate...... now if the hacked account had sent out a picture with a butt plug....:ph34r:

That was next, he was going to use his colon as a windsock on the golf course as well.

If it were a Republican, Independent or Libertarian would it also be laughable?
Don't go defending someone because they have a (D) after their name.

I'm not. I'm saying that a guy with the name Weiner, being accused of posting a shot of his weiner is laughable. It's exactly the type of low brow and childish humor that appeals to a certain population and is almost assuredly why it was done.

FFS, get over the R vs D thing.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Can we actually say "Clinton Did It First" this time and be accurate?

Or do we have to go back to Kenneday, US Grant (likely)?

:D:D:D:D

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Or do we have to go back to Kenneday . . .

Well, I doubt you'd find any photos.

we better not

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

This just in....it WAS Weiner's weener

See this would have been a lot easier to verify had it been a rePUBIClown... they would only have needed to show the picture around the gay bars in Washington DC to verify whose weener it was.

He said, "This is a continuing attempt to blame the messenger ... I'm being accused of being a hacker." Added Breitbart, "I'm here for some vindication."

According to Breitbart's website, another photo showed Weiner on a couch with two cats nearby. The site said Weiner sent the photo using the [email protected] account with the subject line "Me and the pussys."

When pressed by reporters at the Monday news conference, Weiner apologized to Breitbart.:o

Well, it took a few days, but the truth has come out.
Hopfully Mrs. Weiner has the ability to forgive her husband and move past this. Anthony needs to step up and get his ass off the internet and find a way to fall in love with his wife again.

Hey dude, have an affair with your wife, it can be way cool.

No kidding.

He cheats on his wife, and he lied to cover up his imprudent actions. He's not real good at keeping his pants zipped. And he sponsored a bill to increase the number of visas granted to models to help the fashion industry in NYC :S:D:D:D

He hasn't come out in the past lambasting others for not having decent family values, so he's not necessarily a hypocrite. All that other stuff, for sure.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

That's just sad.

Sad because it wasn't a joke, because of the obvious benefits to comedians everywhere.

Sad because somebody as high profile as him ought to know not to even have such photos of yourself, let alone send them to anybody.

Everybody can make a mistake, but Weiner should have been media savvy enough to know not to even try it since he's such a huge target for the right.
quade -

Oh, I think they will take advantage of this.

Sure, but his press conference wasn't nearly as funny as ones by other people in the past. At least he was smart enough not to drag his wife into the room to stoically stand behind him.

Will be interesting to see how Stewart covers it.
quade -

See this would have been a lot easier to verify had it been a rePUBIClown... they would only have needed to show the picture around the gay bars in Washington DC to verify whose weener it was.

You know no one takes you seriously any more, right?

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

You know no one takes you seriously any more, right?

Well at least those who self identify and continue to vote as rePUBIClowns.... but frankly my dear.. I dont give a damn about those self loathing folks who have the inability to find their closet doors:D

Also, apparently the dems are going to limit the fallout of Rep. Weiner's...indiscretions...to him.

Minority Leader Pelosi is calling for an ethics investigation.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304474804576370001379606850.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

"Pelosi Calls for Weiner Ethics Probe"

Nancy calling for a weiner probe, ethics or otherwise, is disturbing.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Also, apparently the dems are going to limit the fallout of Rep. Weiner's...indiscretions...to him.

Minority Leader Pelosi is calling for an ethics investigation.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304474804576370001379606850.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

"Pelosi Calls for Weiner Ethics Probe"

Nancy calling for a weiner probe, ethics or otherwise, is disturbing.

Now the real story becomes the near malicious reporting of the Dem protection networks ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN for who they blames and how they did it
Disgusting idiots at best

I hope AB sues them out of business
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>Also, apparently the dems are going to limit the fallout of Rep.
>Weiner's...indiscretions...to him.

The issue here is not whether he broke a few rules or took a few liberties with his female constituents. He did. But you can't hold a whole political party responsible for the behavior of one sick, perverted individual. If you do - shouldn't we blame the whole legislative branch? And if the entire legislature is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our government in general? I put it to you - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, do what you like with him, but I'm not about to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America!

The issue here is not whether he broke a few rules or took a few liberties with his female constituents. He did. But you can't hold a whole political party responsible for the behavior of one sick, perverted individual

Oh, I totally agree, and I didn't mean it to come off that way. I just was noting that the democratic party was quick to place a much distance between themselves and Rep. Wiener as quickly as possible, and rightly so.

It's not a commentary on the Democratic party and it shouldn't be taken that way, and Rep. Wiener should be held accountable if any house ethics rules were violated, but I don't see any reason to drag partisanship into it.
Peace, love and hoppiness