gjhdiver

It's Official. GOP blown out in CA

After a little back and forth, it's now official. The GOP has been blown out in California in every statewide race. Steve Cooley, the GOP's last hope at election to a statewide office, has conceded to Democrat Kamala Harris.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/11/24/BA1P1GH4DR.DTL

It's good to live in CA.

>The GOP has been blown out in California in every statewide race.

Excellent. Those lying, two-faced, spend-happy politicians have been sent packing and replaced with lying, two-faced, spend-happy politicians.

Not too much difference between the two parties of late, unfortunately.

>The GOP has been blown out in California in every statewide race.

Excellent. Those lying, two-faced, spend-happy politicians have been sent packing and replaced with lying, two-faced, spend-happy politicians.

Not too much difference between the two parties of late, unfortunately.

Maybe you need more actors elected... I mean what the heck they have been the "popular" people all their lives so they are used to winning elections:ph34r::ph34r:

After a little back and forth, it's now official. The GOP has been blown out in California in every statewide race. It's good to live in CA.

Where there's a $25 billion budget deficit because of the spend-happy democrats which you applaud and defend.

Go figure.

After a little back and forth, it's now official. The GOP has been blown out in California in every statewide race. It's good to live in CA.

Where there's a $25 billion budget deficit because of the spend-happy democrats which you applaud and defend.

Go figure.

Uh huh bzzzzzt wrong answer

Years Governor Party
1979–1981 Jerry Brown Democratic
1981–1983

1983–1985 George Deukmejian Republican
1985–1987
1987–1989
1989–1991
1991–1993 Pete Wilson Republican
1993–1995
1995–1997
1997–1999

1999–2001 Gray Davis Democrat
2001–2003

2003–2005 Arnold Schwarzenegger Republican
2005–2007
2007–2009
2010–present

California State Legislature:

96-98
Senate: Dem
Assembly: Dem

99-00

01-02

03-04

05-06

07-08

09-10

11-12

Seeing a pattern, yet?

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

California State Legislature:

96-98

99-00

01-02

03-04

05-06

07-08

09-10

11-12

Seeing a pattern, yet?

I seem to remember that certain government executives... have this thing called a VETO. Perhaps if they did not like the budget.. they should have used that huh.... not that you will ever see that correlation while you are waiting for your trickle down shower :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I seem to remember that certain government executives... have this thing called a VETO. Perhaps if they did not like the budget.. they should have used that huh....

I seem to remember that legislative houses have ways to counteract vetoes.

not that you will ever see that correlation while you are waiting for your trickle down shower :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Tch...projecting again?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I seem to remember that certain government executives... have this thing called a VETO. Perhaps if they did not like the budget.. they should have used that huh....

not that you will ever see that correlation while you are waiting for your trickle down shower :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Tch...projecting again?

Poor Mikeee... gets the showers.. without the golden unbrella:ph34r:

Tch...projecting again?

No showers here - sorry to ruin your little fantasy.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Tch...projecting again?

No showers here - sorry to ruin your little fantasy.

Riiiight..... except for all those VOO DOO DOO Economists you have voted for.... KEEP THE TRICKLE ON Economics COMIN BOYS

What was the National Debt again on Jan 20 1980 again ????

Riiiight..... except for all those VOO DOO DOO Economists you have voted for.... KEEP THE TRICKLE ON Economics COMIN BOYS

Less than Obama and the Dem's budget deficit for '09, why do you ask?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Less than Obama and the Dem's budget deficit for '09, why do you ask?

ODS raises its teeny little head again.... I guess you are headed to Egypt for that cruise on your favorite river on your next vacation.

Yes, but that's irrelevant to CA, where it takes (well, past tense as of next budget) a 2/3rds majority to pass a budget in the first place.

>Where there's a $25 billion budget deficit because of the spend-happy
>democrats which you applaud and defend.

Yep. And there's a $25 billion deficit in Texas run up by your own heroes, the republicans.

A good example of how much difference there really is between the parties.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/1024dntexbudgetmess.274b11d.html

Oh, and while we're talking about Texas, another great piece of news for us. That slimy Texas fascist Tom Delay got convicted of money laundering by a jury in his home state. He's headed to prison for a minimum of two years up to life.

You really have to be a piece of shit to have your own fuck you over.

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I hate to break this to you, Jeanne, but in California spending and budgets are done by the Legislature. Oh, governors can cut money and refuse to spend what is authorized, but the Legislature has the purse strings.

Take a look at who runs that show...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

It really does not matter that you explain that to her. In the rosy glasses that she sees through in life, is all about partisanship, not about being responsible for your own actions. You are at fault if you vote republican, and no issue with you whatsoever if you do so, democrat.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

It really does not matter that you explain that to her. In the rosy glasses that she sees through in life, is all about partisanship, not about being responsible for your own actions. You are at fault if you vote republican, and no issue with you whatsoever if you do so, democrat.

Yep, she kinda lost it in post 14 when she went off subject and started with the personal attacks. Par for the course. :S

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.