petejones45

Can't believe...

I can't believe some people actually want this thing running the free world:S

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web04/2010/11/22/10/anigif_the-definitive-gif-from-sarah-palins-tlc-show-9576-1290438871-11.gif
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web04/2010/11/22/10/anigif_the-definitive-gif-from-sarah-palins-tlc-show-9576-1290438871-11.gif

:D:D

Hard for the thing to shoot when the hammer is not even pulled back:D:D

nice photo shop shit there dude:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I guess you prefer a guy that can't even prove where he was born...:S

You been following the states who are going to require proof of citizenship by the next election?

did you see the report where the Senate admits they have not followed through on verification either?

And the big law suit regarding Obamas birth cert just took the next step?

Fun to follow
Have no idea what is going to happen
Abraham Lincoln

Holy crap! I just make a clicky and get dragged into this:)
Personally-wouldn't want Pres. Palin. If the other choice was our current CiC, I'd vote for her just guessing that she'd have better advisers-but I wouldn't be happy about it[:/]

You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Actually, those types of boomsticks haven't had exposed hammers for many ears, now. That being said. I remember an early campaign pic from '08. She was posing w/a black gun (AR15, I think). It was blatantly obvious that she had absolutely no idea how to handle the weapon. She's already shown herself to be such a jackwagon. The Republican party is truly gone if they try to run w/her.

Edited to include: I don't find it fun to debate politics. You're welcome to whatever opinions you have. Kindly leave me out of it:)

Actually, those types of boomsticks haven't had exposed hammers for many ears, now. That being said. I remember an early campaign pic from '08. She was posing w/a black gun (AR15, I think). It was blatantly obvious that she had absolutely no idea how to handle the weapon. She's already shown herself to be such a jackwagon. The Republican party is truly gone if they try to run w/her.

so the hammer in the pic is for show?

Abraham Lincoln

Hi,
No, that isn't a hammer. Look more closely at it. It's a release lever for the barrels. Shift it sideways to the right, & the barrels pop open.

thing

I'm no Palin fan, but "thing"? Dehumanizing her is the best you can do for Palin criticism?

Wait, yeah, I've seen your rhetorical style in other forums. It is the best you can do. Carry on.:|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hi,
No, that isn't a hammer. Look more closely at it. It's a release lever for the barrels. Shift it sideways to the right, & the barrels pop open.

Hmm, dont think so

Those slide levers usually lay close to the stock and follow the contour of it. And it is hard to tell but I really wonder if that is a double barrel
anyone else?

Also
her finger does not appear to be on the trigger
Abraham Lincoln

>Fun to follow

Indeed it is.

>Have no idea what is going to happen

I know. The Birthers will become even bigger laughingstocks than they are now. It will be a hoot.

Cool

I have copied and saved this one

And again
I have no idea where it is going and I really dont care

but you and yours are fun to watch when the subject comes up
Abraham Lincoln

>I have copied and saved this one

Great. You can add it to your "there's only one problem with global warming - it ended in 1998!" post. Also those posts you made that predicted the death of Obama, the final nail in the coffin of AGW etc. I especially liked "2008 was the year man-made global warming was disproved."

I guess you prefer a guy that can't even prove where he was born...:S

haha tricks on you his birth certificate has been on the internet for quite awhile now
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

Great. You can add it to your "there's only one problem with global warming - it ended in 1998!" post. Also those posts you made that predicted the death of Obama, the final nail in the coffin of AGW etc. I especially liked "2008 was the year man-made global warming was disproved."

Got them all

Thanks!
Abraham Lincoln

\
I predicted the death of Obama?

You are going to have to show me those

A claim I think you should back up
Abraham Lincoln

Great. You can add it to your "there's only one problem with global warming - it ended in 1998!" post.

Looks pretty damn flat since 98 - maybe you should get Hansen to have Jones tweak their data some more.

Who knows, they might even find out where Trenberth's warming disappeared to along with the tropical hotspot.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Hi,

Hmm, dont think so

Those slide levers usually lay close to the stock and follow the contour of it. And it is hard to tell but I really wonder if that is a double barrel
anyone else?

Also
her finger does not appear to be on the trigger

Gee this 12 guage LeFever Arms is WELL over 100 years old. We have it in family photos from the late 1880's in FL ( which explains the great condition it is in today) I pulled this one down from the wall just for grins a couple minutes ago. Please notice no hammers... and how far the release is from the stock.