Greig474

AIDS activists praise pope's condom comments

AIDS activists praise pope's condom comments

Good for him! Cool that he's able to see the public health value in condom usage even if contraceptive use is against church dogma.

It's only gonna get "better" from here on out...pretty soon jews, muslims and the whole rest of the world will be praising him...I'll bet he'll feel like God!;)
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Does any one actually give a shite what the pope says?

i wish i could answer "no" to your question, but unfortunately we live in a world where a large percentage of the population are willing to believe a bunch of far fetched crap with no evidence or logic. So yes, many people care what the pope says, therefore many people are dying of aids and many unwanted children have been born into catholic families. The last president of the u.s gave a shit what the pope had to say. The old fucker was even granted immunity to arrest in the U.S because apparently its acceptable to cover up countless cases of child abuse as he is god's homeboy.

All i can say is ,there is bound to be trouble when you make a guy wear a dress like outfit, tell him he can't experience love or sex and then make him wear a three foot tall hat......i don't care what anybody says,,,,it will only lead to trouble,,,,,[:/]:S

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Does any one actually give a shite what the pope says? ***

He has a lot of rabid followers [:/]
people who cannot think for themselves, instead must believe in a fairytale to get them through life.

so... if he is right, and I guess we could assume he really believes in the kingdom of god and thinks he is going there.... why the fuck does he ride in a bulletproof car? I mean his soul...the important part of him is protected!!!

only difference between a cult and a religion is the numbers of followers.

just my .02, ymmv B|

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Does any one actually give a shite what the pope says? ***

He has a lot of rabid followers [:/]

Yeah, there are still one or two, unfortunately.

And in terms of the current being praised as 'not quite as bad as it could have been' it does seem along the same lines as praising a serial killer for at least not torturing the latest victim before offing her. A step in the right direction maybe, but still quite some way from the destination.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Does any one actually give a shite what the pope says?

You mean besides the 1 billion Catholics?:S:P
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama