turtlespeed

no more debate about the Pelosi Plane needed!

Let's see what the new guy/gal will post up as transportation.:)
It's not official yet, but it looks like the House just changed Landlords.:D

It won't be fun, but it is needed.

Fuck You Pelosi!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think you'll find that the Sergeant at Arms makes that decision, not the Speaker.

Want to bet we will not hear a peep out of the usual suspects about Speaker Bohners junkets on his nice big plane???

If it is overly expensive just to allow for some comfort - I'll be the first to complain.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I think you'll find that the Sergeant at Arms makes that decision, not the Speaker.

Want to bet we will not hear a peep out of the usual suspects about Speaker Bohners junkets on his nice big plane???

If it is overly expensive just to allow for some comfort - I'll be the first to complain.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Fuck You Pelosi!

+1

+2

Stupid kike!

Billy, while there are stupid kikes out there (like me), Pelosi is a Roman Catholic.

I don't care what religion she practices, what matters is that she is no longer going to be speaker of the house!

Hail Hail the witch is dead!

Fuck You Pelosi!

+1

+2

Stupid kike!

This is why I like the fact that this forum is not heavily moderated and censored. It makes it easier to find out the true nature of some people,

FWIW, Billy has been a friend of mine for almost 20 years, and I do not take offense. His point was to vent his spleen w.r.t. Madame Speaker, who discredits any group to which she may claim membership.

If you want to rank on thoroughly despicable Children of Israel, there are plenty of worthy candidates. Chuck Schumer and Barney Frank come to mind.

BSBD,

Winsor

Fuck You Pelosi!

+1

+2

Stupid kike!

This is why I like the fact that this forum is not heavily moderated and censored. It makes it easier to find out the true nature of some people,

FWIW, Billy has been a friend of mine for almost 20 years, and I do not take offense. His point was to vent his spleen w.r.t. Madame Speaker, who discredits any group to which she may claim membership.

If you want to rank on thoroughly despicable Children of Israel, there are plenty of worthy candidates. Chuck Schumer and Barney Frank come to mind.

BSBD,

Winsor

I'm not sure that word means what he thinks it means.

I don't see why any of them (including the President) need their own plane. I was in the DC airport a few weeks ago and ran into John McCain. He was heading for a Delta (cheap) flight. When and why did we develop a royal class?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I don't see why any of them (including the President) need their own plane. I was in the DC airport a few weeks ago and ran into John McCain. He was heading for a Delta (cheap) flight. When and why did we develop a royal class?

the elite think they are entitled to special provisions. They would be wrong but how do we stop it?

the elite think they are entitled to special provisions. They would be wrong but how do we stop it?

Do you really think it wise, given the Kennedy assassination, the Reagan shooting, and general level of terrorist threats for the President of the USA to travel coach and hang around the gate with his carry-on bag waiting to board with "Group 3"?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Do you really think it wise, given the Kennedy assassination, the Reagan shooting, and general level of terrorist threats for the President of the USA to travel coach and hang around the gate with his carry-on bag waiting to board with "Group 3"?

polosi and biden no special treatment. president needs some special treatment, but 2 airforce ones 2 helicoptors, and entire motorcade, all seem a little much. maybe 1 airplane, onehelicoptor and a couple bulitproof cars would be in order.

Where was the outcry when Dennis Hastert used a private plane?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You know damn well the issues wasn't that Queen Pelosi got to travel on a private airplane (rational people realize that high level government officials need to travel segregated from the general public). No the issue was the type of airplane Queen Pelosi insisted on using.

I am a little disappointed today, I was hoping the voting public had the chance to turf Queen Pelosi from office, but I see the mistake was my own as Pelosi's term was not up yet. She is still sitting near the front of the troughs piling her barrel with as much pork as will fit in it. No the only thing that happened was the crown on her head as the Queen has been removed. Well I guess beggars can't be choosy. At least the Queen is the Queen no more. :|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Where was the outcry when Dennis Hastert used a private plane?

Wendy P.

as the deficit grows the spending should be reduced, all members of congress should be in coach unless they pay the upgrade. (and that includes the rep's) last I heard though is that Hastert didn't get a special,shiney new,doesn't need to stop for fuel plane.