rhys

Nanothermite paper, if you think it is bull shit then show us your evidence

The referenced paper explains how iron-rich microspheres are produced via high temperature combustion in coal fired power plants and how they separate themselves by size once in the atmosphere.

http://www.coalcgp-journal.org/...9-00017-Valentim.pdf

The problem with that theroy, is that there are photographs of these microsperes fused to the red grey chips as seen in this picture (attached)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

next the projectile, they use wooden boards to represent the pentagon and scale it dowm significantly but they do not scale down the speed of the projectile... convenient. that experiment was very humerous but had no scientific merit. much like myth busters.

Jenga.

haha a wooden pentagon, haha, seriously.

Haha, wooden Jenga!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

This substance may well have been painted on the steel, but generally iron oxide is not good for anti corrosion on steel and alumino thermitic coctails are not good for fire protection.

:D:D

Iron oxide is rust[:/] I am not surprised to find iron oxide on metal beams in a 40 year old building. I must admit I despair, you have selected the most convoluted and complicated rational and ignore any suggestion of alternative explanations. To be 100% honest with you I simply can't accept that a conspiracy or cover up could happen on the scale you are proposing. As a result I am not all that interested in spending lots of time researching but I am simply giving you the most obvious explanations.

Let us not forget that 9/11 in New York was THE most video'd and photographed attack/catastrophe in history. Add to this the fact that Manhattan is highly populated and the odds of slipping something past everyone is minuscule.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

next the projectile, they use wooden boards to represent the pentagon and scale it dowm significantly but they do not scale down the speed of the projectile... convenient. that experiment was very humerous but had no scientific merit. much like myth busters.

Jenga.

haha a wooden pentagon, haha, seriously.

Haha, wooden Jenga!

:D:D
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Jenga.

haha, i mention a stack of jenga as a good indication of the path of gtreatest resistance. and you think I compare jenga to the wtc buildings.

The someone posts a videpo af a giant stak a wood blocks falling 'over' and you applaude.

You are about the poster not the subject and that is why I, for the most part, ignore your comments. You are like amazon, you just want attention and give nothing to a conversation.

sad.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Iron oxide is rustUnsure I am not surprised to find iron oxide on metal beams in a 40 year old building.

scratched record....

* gray layer: a hard homogeneous ceramic
composition: iron and oxygen
* red layer: an engineered nano-composite substance, comprising:
o matrix: a nano-structured semi-transparent porous material
composition: silicon, oxygen, and carbon
o particles: homogeneously embedded in the matrix and consisting of:
+ thin predominantly hexagonal plates
dimensions: ~40nm thickness, ~1000nm diameter
composition: mostly aluminum, with small amounts of carbon and oxygen
+ rhombic faceted grains
dimensions: ~100nm diameter
composition: mostly iron and oxygen, probably as Fe2O3, with small amounts of silicon, sulfur, and carbon

Are you really that ignorant? Or are you blind to things that do not fit with your belief system.

I was going to ask you that same question.

Put a link to this thread on the web page of the dropzone that you supposedly own and identify yourself so all your customer know who you are. That would be funny. Or would you be afraid you may alienate rational people from coming to your dropzone?

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

haha, i mention a stack of jenga as a good indication of the path of gtreatest resistance. and you think I compare jenga to the wtc buildings.

You did. If you think the path of least resistance in a normal stack of Jenga blocks has absolutely anything whatsoever to do with the path of least resistance in the WTC towers, you did.

If you don't think that, then posting it was just another one of the pathetic lies you propogate in order to try and draw attention away from what really happened before, during and after 9/11. Rhys: Lying for Bush!

You are about the poster not the subject and that is why I, for the most part, ignore your comments.

No you don't, you reply to most of them! It is impossible to have a conversation with you about the subject: Every single person in this thread who has tried to have a conversation with you about the subject has been fobbed of with cries of "strawman!" and "ignorence!"[sic]. When it comes to this subject you're a rude, aggressive and closed-minded broken record. It's a real shame.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Eeeeer, I would have thought the discovery if highly engineerd incendiaries, the residue they produce and in abundence in the rubble would be exactly that.

This entire thread fits the desciption of your request. but you chose to ignore it like everybody else that is up to thier eyeballs in guilt for not seeing reason earlier, and are responsable for the murder of hundreds of thousands of people.
These murders are also ommited from the daily news and, replaced by drug addicted crack whore actresses doing stupid things to keep you all entertained while crimes of vast proportions are carried out with your name on them.

You are the one assuming things. You assume they are highly engineered but can't say why you think that other than their unifrom size. I've asked for proof that they were highly engineered and alerted you to the fact that there are plenty of things in nature that are uniform in size with only natural processes as the input.

So explain why you think they are highly engineered. If your only evidence is their uniform size, then you have proven nothing.

Your constant straying from the topic and the manner in which you do so is very bizarre. Up to my eyeballs in guilt? On the events of 911? Responsible for the deaths that occurred? Entertained by news of crack whore actresses, . . . me? Crimes of vast proportions being carried out with my name on them? Really?

Yowza.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

>What did he say that wasn't true?

No personal attacks. I don't care if you think they are true. (If someone called you an idiot, it would still be a personal attack even if they felt they could prove it.)

I read it all again - I'm just missing the point. Is it because he said he was close minded?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i don't feeel the need to come and disturb your discussions with irrelevant points.

So I suggest you stick to the suject matter or simply go away and tru to find someone that has the time for you.

But you like to shit stir,

Irrelevant points and shit stirring, heh?

You mean like bringing in the topics of crack whores, claiming vast crimes being committed in my name, stuff like that?

Yeah, everybody better stop doing that to you huh?

And you accusing others of bizarre behavior?

" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

No personal attacks. I don't care if you think they are true. (If someone called you an idiot, it would still be a personal attack even if they felt they could prove it.)

I read it all again - I'm just missing the point. Is it because he said he was close minded?

Since Rhys has already been warned for (among many PAs), posting a picture of Belgium Draft as a straw man (the kiwi has a massive obsession, and complete misunderstanding of the term), the standards tighten. But on a relative scale, it was tit for TAT.

you mates at national geogrpahic ignore knowledge they already know, just as NIST know.

Everybody ought to knon that National Geographic is also in on the conspiracy.

But But But..... BILLLLLL

We have met Clint:ph34r:

SEVERAL times:D:D:D:D