ZigZagMarquis

Beer Distributor's Witch Label Brews Contempt Among Wiccans

Tomme's a brewer, not a distributor. I also can't help but be impressed by his use of this publicity - he got the entire label reproduced in the article!

Witch's Wit is a particularly good example of a wit, and I highly recommend it to both Wiccans and people who are "not a witch" alike.

Calling for a boycott?

Yep, the loss of the Wiccan community, that well known powerhouse of consumers, will surely be a hard hit to take in the sales department:P

Last time I checked we were still free on deciding what do we use our money for right?
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Calling for a boycott?

Yep, the loss of the Wiccan community, that well known powerhouse of consumers, will surely be a hard hit to take in the sales department:P

Last time I checked we were still free on deciding what do we use our money for right?

Eh? 'Feck are you talking about?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Figure that out yourself, the relationship of Money and boycott, do I really have to explain it?
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Figure that out yourself, the relationship of Money and boycott, do I really have to explain it?

In relation to what I said? Uh, yeah, you do. Because from where I'm standing, it's a total non-sequitur.

What does my joke about the miniscule impact of a Wiccan boycott have to do with freedom?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?