jclalor

How Tea baggers Argue...

1. I did read your silly "article" - this time, even though most of the shit you link (instead of speaking...much) is not worth the read. It's still irrelevant to the stomping.
2. The stomping wasn't "alleged". It was real. It's on video, and millions of people by now have seen it.
3. The desperate smear about the stompee has already been discussed up-thread: she was arrested back in May for taking part in a Greenpeace protest. Big fucking deal. Also irrelevant to the stomping.

Whatever, Skip. You want to be an apologist for women-beaters, that's your choice.

Not "latest"; that's always been known. It's irrelevant to the stomping.

alleged stomping ,

now back to our alleged heroine...

http://www.lpso.net/pressrelease.asp?id=927

Hey Skippy, according to You're link she was only "alledged" to have committed a felony, she has not been convicted. Do you see the irony?

>counselor , have you stopped beating your wife ?

According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming.

that is sad

Who?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>counselor , have you stopped beating your wife ?

According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming.

that is sad

Who?

I'd like to see where someone seriously said it was ok to beat your wide.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"She was trying to cause trouble"
"She tripped"
"she charged the candidate"
"there was retribution"
"I'm not seeing the stomping"
"someone just put their foot on her head briefly"
"this loon was acting suspiciously"
"she has felony arrests"
"it could just be some sissy-boy who's never played a sport like rugby"
"Have you ever seen someone get their head stomped on? I have and that video isn't it"
"This is going bad for her"

Perhaps he also tried
"the bitch deserved it"
"she lied; I didn't touch her"
"she fell down the stairs"
"those bruises aren't that bad"

If so, they didn't work any better. Score one for justice.

"She was trying to cause trouble"
"She tripped"
"she charged the candidate"
"there was retribution"
"I'm not seeing the stomping"
"someone just put their foot on her head briefly"
"this loon was acting suspiciously"
"she has felony arrests"
"it could just be some sissy-boy who's never played a sport like rugby"
"Have you ever seen someone get their head stomped on? I have and that video isn't it"
"This is going bad for her"

Perhaps he also tried
"the bitch deserved it"
"she lied; I didn't touch her"
"she fell down the stairs"
"those bruises aren't that bad"

If so, they didn't work any better. Score one for justice.

Ah - so you approve of her actions, then.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>Ah - so you approve of her actions, then.

Nope. She was being a pain in the ass (which, fortunately for most people here, is not a crime.) I'm just glad that a violent thug will be held accountable for his actions - and that the usual tired excuses used to condone violence failed.

Well at least you aren't claiming her head was "stomped on" any more. You forgot to post what i said in your rush to try and make a point.

I said:

I'm not seeing the "stomping". I see a woman in a disguise being taken to the gound and held down and I'm seeing someone putting their foot on her head briefly and then stepping on her shoulder. But I'm not seeing anyone stomping on her head. Anyone who thinks that's stomping is either hallucinating or has never seen someone get their head stomped.

Excerpted from the article:

LOUISVILLE (CBS/WLKY) Tim Profitt, a central Kentucky man who police said was videotaped stepping on a woman's head outside of a U.S. Senate debate on Monday night, has been charged with misdemeanor

So stepping it is once all the outraged and the press have a chance to calm down a little and look at what actually happened. I've never heard of someone being charged with a misdemeanor for "STOMPING" on someones head. If fact, this is a class 4 assault which in many jurisdictions is equivelent to Disturbing the Peace.

she does not have a felony arrest ?

Can you explain what in the hell that has to do with what happened to her?

This whole thing is a perfect example of how most tea baggers can not have a set of FACTS presented to them in black and white, and they just can't see it. A restrained female on the ground and a man steps (stomps) on her head, and they can't see it for what it is. How in the world if they don't have the capabilities to comprehend this can they comprehend much more complex situations.

And old Skippy still blaming the victim I have a feeling old Skippy could be led to believe just about anything.

she does not have a felony arrest ?

Can you explain what in the hell that has to do with what happened to her?

This whole thing is a perfect example of how most tea baggers can not have a set of FACTS presented to them in black and white, and they just can't see it. A restrained female on the ground and a man steps (stomps) on her head, and they can't see it for what it is. How in the world if they don't have the capabilities to comprehend this can they comprehend much more complex situations.

And old Skippy still blaming the victim I have a feeling old Skippy could be led to believe just about anything.

Oh so many manly men in the Tea Bagging Party that seem to think that was ok. Those must be great families to be a part of for the women of the family.:S:S

or was she a perpetrator ?

Guilty of perpetrating political speech! Apparently an offense warranting being physically assaulted in Skippy's version of America! "Land of the free" indeed.

Don