jclalor

How Tea baggers Argue...

this should not have happened from either side. She is from moveon.org and had a wig on, probably was trying to cause trouble and found it.

this should not have happened from either side. She is from moveon.org and had a wig on, probably was trying to cause trouble and found it.

Being a girl from Moveon with a wig and "probably" trying to cause trouble and she deserves this?

Remember when all the tea baggers were interrupting the Democrats when heathcare was being debated? never saw any tea bagging ladies get their head's stomped.

Look at the video, son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhjg2W7vlMc

A man stomped on the head of a 23 year old woman who was already down, having been tackled by another man who was holding her down. Listen - you can hear the when he does it. Brave boys, eh?

You're on the wrong side of this. Retreat. Recant. Repent.

Notice all the good American Patriots watching?

Hey, extremists that have taken up a historical flag and symbol of the American Revolution that says, "Don't Tread On Me", uh, don't tread on people.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I find the poll attached to that article quite interesting...

Poll ResultsThis poll has expired.
The Tea Party movement is:
A genuine reaction to Americans' dislike of the Obama administration's policies. 9%
A bunch of extremists who don't know what they're talking about. 73%
A little bit of both. 18%

it was reported that she charged the candidate and got quite close , before being vetted !

Charged - as in like a bull?

Was that on video as well - or is that just edited out like so much other.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

it was reported that she charged the candidate and got quite close , before being vetted !

Hmm and here I thought tea baggers only argued while bent over:D:D:D

I see you have a lot of experience being tea bagged then, is that so?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

AS a videographer.. there is good money in that shit but as far as experience with it goes I will defer to your vast amount of pervism:D:D:D:ph34r::ph34r:[/laugh][/laugh][/laugh]

AS a videographer.. there is good money in that shit but as far as experience with it goes I will defer to your vast amount of pervism:D:D:D:ph34r::ph34r:[/laugh][/laugh][/laugh]

You must be confused again.

Not all that surprising, yet predictable.

now she claims she tripped...

http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/political/2-fights-break-out-during-paul_conway-debate-_5305909

looks like there was retribution !

Are you that blind? The problem with you people is that no matter how wrong this incident was, you defend the actions of a few. What is wrong with admitting that a few people over reacted and went too far?

The tea baggers love to spout off about their rights to protest and to free speech, yet they are too big of pussies to give the other side the same. Did any of you notice the police that were surrounding Rand when this happened? they did not seem to concerned. According to some she has no right to protest because she is from Moveon.org,

What a big fucking man to stomp a girl who was already down and restrained, a true fucking patriot.
And yes he stomped, he place his foot on her shoulder that was over her head and then he stomped down, hard. What a tough guy, and you people defend him.

And you should post more current info, he has been issued a summons and must appear in court. I hope she sues the piss out of him.

I'm not seeing the "stomping". I see a woman in a disguise being taken to the gound and held down and I'm seeing someone putting their foot on her head briefly and then stepping on her shoulder. But I'm not seeing anyone stomping on her head. Anyone who thinks that's stomping is either hallucinating or has never seen someone get their head stomped. I would suggest running thru Easl L.A or Harlem screaming the N word if you want to know what stomping on someones head is.

Look at the video, son.

A man stomped on the head of a 23 year old woman who was already down, having been tackled by another man who was holding her down. Listen - you can hear the when he does it. Brave boys, eh?

? I said they were both wrong, she was up to no good and they shouldn't have stepped on her head.

Look at the video, son.

? I said they were both wrong, she was up to no good and they shouldn't have stepped on her head.

Bullshit. "Up to no good", my ass. Demonizing the head-stompee, as I have heard the usual RW suspects do, is simply cowardly. This woman was exercising her First Amendment right to publicly assemble and make herself and her message seen and heard as part of the political process. There's no equivalency between her conduct and the thugs' conduct. She was entirely within her rights, and her civil rights were violated.