jclalor

How Tea baggers Argue...

Well good. It's OK as long as you can find someone else doing wrong too. That's much better :|

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Well good. It's OK as long as you can find someone else doing wrong too. That's much better :|

Wendy P.

Is that what I said?

Both are wrong IMO but, the lefty anit tea partiers wish to use the wide brush yet again it seems
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

No, either side raises an uproar when something like this happens. The classy thing to do is to agree that it's egregious (which either of them is if deliberate -- the foot one is less clearly so, but that's what the ubiquitous American lawsuit is for), try to fix what happened, and move on.

That's happened in the past, and should happen here. This was pretty egregious.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>I see a woman in a disguise being taken to the gound and held down
>and I'm seeing someone putting their foot on her head briefly . . .

When you have to resort to "he just put his foot on her head _briefly_; he only really stepped hard on her shoulder" then you've lost the argument.

"Did you shoot him?"
"NO!"
"Here's a video."
"Look, I didn't shoot him! I just aimed a gun at him - a small caliber gun! - and pulled the trigger. I didn't know it was loaded. And it missed him, basically. It was just a scratch. The blood was from his clothing; the bullet drove his clothing into that wound. The bullet wasn't even really involved - and he lived, anyway. You losers have never REALLY seen someone shot if you think that's being shot."

Notice all the good American Patriots watching?

Next you’ll notice all the twists, and turns they will attempted. Just to make it sound like some how its her fault. Or the story is not true because they say so................etc

I am just hopping they are not that morally bankrupt in real life and the internet just brings out the worst in them.
I have never seen a group of people change there standards for right or wrong so often to fit an agenda.

Sad.:|
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

How about, maybe Rand had some security, and saw a possible threat, as it is when he is getting out of the vehicle, to go to the debate, and this loon was acting suspiciously? oopps sorry I forgot, since it was clear she was a lefty, she couldn't possible be a threat. We only have to be on the lookout for crazy fundamentalist christians.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Wendy P.

Is that what I said?

Both are wrong IMO but, the lefty anit tea partiers wish to use the wide brush yet again it seems

You will do anything to make sure you show how much you hate liberals. Is your mind really that one sided? It's pretty amazing.

And before you call me another "lib" I actually oppose gun control so I'm not a one sided biased liberal like you seem to call me.
B.A.S.E. #1734

Wendy P.

Is that what I said?

You will do anything to make sure you show how much you hate liberals. Is your mind really that one sided? It's pretty amazing.

And before you call me another "lib" I actually oppose gun control so I'm not a one sided biased liberal like you seem to call me.

There you go again
Anybody that disagrees with a lefty must hate something or someone.

Sorry disagreement is such a hard thing for you to deal with

Typical liberal stance
Abraham Lincoln

It's no more "typical liberal" than skyrider's disdain for anything remotely resembling liberal is "typical conservative."

Neither is, frankly, real constructive.

Wendy P.

Typical liberal

You're like an accordion that is frozen with its bellows squeezed shut: one note only; no room for expansion.

Sorry, I dont understand
Do you have a point?
Abraham Lincoln

Typical liberal

You're like an accordion that is frozen with its bellows squeezed shut: one note only; no room for expansion.

Oh
And I think you are like an air horn stuck on

Lots of noise and wind but not really anything important come of that noise and air
Abraham Lincoln

.....but not really anything important come of that noise and air

At least you admit it now:D
Abraham Lincoln

turns out the woman bumrushed Paul's car and shoved something into his face , this was caught on video before the woman was taken down . try that on obuma and see how delicately you are handled by the secret service !

I had heard that but was waiting for confirmation. The report I saw state she tried to approach him to offer what she called a gift. This gift was unidentifiable and so his people kept her away

And why the blond wig? She was known to the Paul camp it is reported too. Maybe these are related?

She almost sounds like a stalker but, this is from only one radio report I heard

Again
Waiting for some kind of confirmation
Abraham Lincoln

More about this story is coming out soon

Waiting......

No patience grasshopper
See above

NO, I am not saying her being stomped on is ok. That is for the cops and the courts to decide

Unlike the vigilante group here
:)
Abraham Lincoln

She held a big sign up to the car. Then she was pushed away from the car. OK, so far, so good. Paul's radius of "personal space" was taken care of.

Ah, but that wasn't good enough for the tea-bagging thugs. They continued to manhandle her (literally). And that wasn't good enough. They wanted her down on the ground!! So a man tackled her down to the ground. And that wasn't good enough, either. Then another tough guy stomped on her head until you hear

You guys are being apologists for fucking thugs. For woman-beaters. Nice company you keep.

If they decided that she was making a threat (which normally would require a weapon of some kind, like a gun), then there'd be some justification for controlling her.

But, ya know -- once someone is controlled, it doesn't matter if they're white, black, liberal, conservative, or even criminal -- it's wrong to keep bashing at them. Period.

Wendy P.

she said she wasn't injured when she was interviewed immediately after. turns out she has felony arrests . you libs want to make a heyday out of this , but it turns out you picked out the wrong minority to be your heroine hopeful to advance your radical agenda !