grimmie

Tea Party

>Methinks the Tea Party is doomed after November, what do you guys think?

I think it's doomed after the economy turns around. It's based mainly on anger and dissatisfaction with the way things are going. Once the economy improves, people will become more content and the anger that sustains the movement will start to fade.

But I'll miss them, the same way I miss Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber. They were fun.

Such people exist. They elected Obama in the last election cycle.

Nah, the people that elected Obama were just mad at Bush and fell in love with the image of Obama as opposed to Grandpa McCains image.

They only cared about looking cool and getting back at Bush.

I think the Tea Party will continue to be "useful" to the Republican Party as a distraction until November 2012.

Up to the primaries they'll bulldog the Democrats saying what the adults in the Republican party can't say because it's just too crazy.

They'll continue to appeal to their extremist faction by disingenuously waving flags they know nothing about, saying they're against "big government" and for "libertarian" views, but at the final hour they'll thrown their support to whichever traditional Republican candidate emerges. They will have bamboozled the slightly right of center middle class into doing what the Republican party always does; get them to vote against their own best interests and for the interests of the ultra-wealthy.

Sad really.

Not a government by and of the people, but created by theater for the benefit of corporate owners.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

>Nah, the people that elected Obama were just . . .

Of course. They are on the other side, so they are all clueless idiots. As opposed to the Tea Partyers, who really really care about this country and are intelligent enough to see the lies blah blah blah.

Congratulations, you voted for Kodos.

Even though I am not part of the TEA party,Thie rgoal is honorable, I am amazed that more people don;t care about what is happening to this country, and when one group tries to speak out, they, (you) try to play them down as a joke!

I'm not playing any of them down as a joke. I just asked what people think about how long the Tea Party will last. I don't care one way or another how long they stick around. Did you read the article? The man that helped start it is shaking his head at what it has turned in to.

" make " is in quotes , because you can't " make " anybody do anything !

Right on brother...

...either it is, or it's not....that is the question?

;)

I refuse to to let somebody elses's mistakes dictact my life.

aka, coreece...2 days, and counting.

I have an Idea, Ignore the TEA party, and spend yoru energy "making" people love gays...B|

A world of difference between making people "love" gays and providing the same basic rights to a group of people that everyone else in our country enjoys.

I love the tea party, they provide top notch entertainment at a time when our country needs it. They are some of the dumbest fucks I have ever seen. While I may have doubted the agenda of most republicans, I always knew they were some what intelliigent, theses tea baggers are idiots.

A world of difference between making people "love" gays and providing the same basic rights to a group of people that everyone else in our country enjoys.

You don't know what love is.

I love the tea party, they provide top notch entertainment at a time when our country needs it. They are some of the dumbest fucks I have ever seen.

You don't knoe what love is...;)

I love the tea party, they provide top notch entertainment at a time when our country needs it. They are some of the dumbest fucks I have ever seen.

he does - it is just in the wrong thead.:ph34r::);)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

they want fiscal responsibility , doesn't make them stupid !

If all they were trying to do is balance the budget, that would be one thing. They want to teach my kid the earth is 5000 years old and have her pray to a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father and can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree... ya their fucking stupid.

Barely anyone knows what true love is...even Christians cannot grasp it...

We'd be wise to know who actually runs this world...to see that there is no love...

Why worry when you can live among the chaos with a smile on ur face?

We'd be wise to know who actually runs this world...to see that there is no love...

There is true love - I have experienced it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

There is true love - I have experienced it.

Really?

Really?

Really?

;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmf1AYgYj6I

Interesting comments...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/10/tea-party-founder-slams-tea-party/

Methinks the Tea Party is doomed after November, what do you guys think?

Considering that the Tea Party is an organization without organization, like the POPS, it may be around for some time to come.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>Nah, the people that elected Obama were just . . .

Of course. They are on the other side, so they are all clueless idiots. As opposed to the Tea Partyers, who really really care about this country and are intelligent enough to see the lies blah blah blah.

Congratulations, you voted for Kodos.

and here's you other post within spitting distance of that one

> It's based mainly on anger and dissatisfaction with the way things are going.

:D:D:D

everyone attributes the "other" party (whichever that is) to just emotionally driven unreason - it's easier that way than to respect their position - I don't see why 'anger' is needed to establish a political position, not everyone is a slave to their emotions (like dems liberals:P)

Of course that's typical for dems, bleeding freakin' hearts don't really think things through, they just want to feel better and vote for self-gratification even it it makes things worse :ph34r::ph34r:

Edit: Seriously - it is really telling that our current political parties can NOT stand alone on a fiscal platform but are REQUIRED to appeal to the emotions of the voters to stand a chance. Indication - It's the voters that are flawed and lazy - I mean look at the posts in these threads for example. The fact that someone is so lazy that they have to get mad to even just do something as simple and effortless as get out and vote....... [:/]

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If all they were trying to do is balance the budget, that would be one thing. They want to teach my kid the earth is 5000 years old and have her pray to a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father and can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree... ya their fucking stupid.

I agree that diluting the real fiscal responsibility goal by tacking on the fringe social agenda ruins the effort. But this is typical of all parties and that's why they all suck ass. I need a party that is Fiscally - conservating and Socially - still fiscally conservative. And completely get social issue out of federal government and leave to individuals to deal with.

But you gotta admit writing "ya their fucking stupid" is a funny bit of irony in your post

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants