wayneflorida

Elderly Woman Shoots 12-Year-Old Boy

She called police and they came, but after officers left, the boy came back. That was when Matthews responded with gunfire.

So why didn't she call them again? If everyone on the block knew about this kid and their behaviour then why did no one else call the Police or back the woman up? This story is a sad indictment of the society in which the woman lives.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I bet this kid and many others will think twice about who they are harassing from now on.

The moral of this story is that the little old ladies are not always willing to put up with your shit. Some of us are not as helpless as these assbites think:)

I bet this kid and many others will think twice about who they are harassing from now on.

The moral of this story is that the little old ladies are not always willing to put up with your shit. Some of us are not as helpless as these assbites think:)

Never thought you were an old lady and I would be afraid to piss you off...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

So why didn't she call them again?

Maybe she didn't have to to call the police and cause the boys are not going to stand around while the police show up. Sometimes one has to act in thier own interest and safety. It seems as though she or a neighbor did call the police after the boy was shot.

You don't think someone has the right to defend their self?

If everyone on the block knew about this kid and their behaviour then why did no one else call the Police or back the woman up?

The story does not say that the police have not been called out before on account of these boys.

As far as backing the woman up, according to the article her neighbors did back her up and say the shooting was justified. Someone even called the police to post bail in case she had been arrested.

This story is a sad indictment of the society in which the woman lives.

True.

I guess his GSW will rack up some street cred.

The problem is that the little toe rag will probably get his toxic family to help him square things up.

She'll spend the rest of her time looking over her shoulder. As such she will not be able to relax. I hope she put the bullet somewhere that prevents him reproducing.....
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

The problem is that the little toe rag will probably get his toxic family to help him square things up.

She'll spend the rest of her time looking over her shoulder. As such she will not be able to relax. I hope she put the bullet somewhere that prevents him reproducing.....

I would say that she and her neighbors are already "looking over their shoulders"
My only problem with this is that she needs some range time to insure better shooting.

So why didn't she call them again?

Maybe she didn't have to to call the police and cause the boys are not going to stand around while the police show up. Sometimes one has to act in thier own interest and safety. It seems as though she or a neighbor did call the police after the boy was shot.

You don't think someone has the right to defend their self?

If everyone on the block knew about this kid and their behaviour then why did no one else call the Police or back the woman up?

The story does not say that the police have not been called out before on account of these boys.

As far as backing the woman up, according to the article her neighbors did back her up and say the shooting was justified. Someone even called the police to post bail in case she had been arrested.

This story is a sad indictment of the society in which the woman lives.

True.

I guess his GSW will rack up some street cred.

From being shot by a little old lady? I think he would get teased endlessly for that. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I would say that she and her neighbors are already "looking over their shoulders"
My only problem with this is that she needs some range time to insure better shooting.

He won't be stupid enough to confront her face to face, prolly try to put a bullet in her back from distance.

Thats how cowards work.....
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

He won't be stupid enough to confront her face to face, prolly try to put a bullet in her back from distance.

Thats how cowards work.....

Maybe he will launch a rocket from over in the next block...:S:S

That is how cowards work

She called police and they came, but after officers left, the boy came back. That was when Matthews responded with gunfire.

So why didn't she call them again? If everyone on the block knew about this kid and their behaviour then why did no one else call the Police or back the woman up? This story is a sad indictment of the society in which the woman lives.

Everyone has their limits and will defend themselves.

She showed more patience and restraint than I probably would have.:)
The question is - how did the kid get to the behavior patterns that he did.

I bet he'll think twice next time.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Family defends boy.[:/]
This boy will probably be dead or serving life by the time he is 21.
I thought guns were illegal in Chicago.

I say good for her.
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/elderly.woman.shoots.2.1936778.html

Mixed feelings about this.

If it's true what the article alleges--that the kid was repeatedly harassing this lady, committing threatening acts and damaging property with a clear threat to escalate--and the neighbors and police weren't helping--then I agree, good for her.

OTOH I think it is pretty sad that our society still hasn't found a better way to deal with this kind of juvenile delinquency than vigilante justice using deadly force.

I think Singapore has a better way of dealing with this kind of crime. They would use serious--but definitely non-lethal--force on the kid administered on his backside with a rattan cane. They seem to have a much lower rate of this kind of harassing crime, so they must be doing something right.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

Still, the incident struck a nerve with some, as a desk officer at the South Chicago police district where the shooting happened said at about 11 p.m. Tuesday, he fielded a call from a concerned citizen who does not know Matthews.

Isn't there a curfew of some kind for adolescents?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Family defends boy.[:/]
This boy will probably be dead or serving life by the time he is 21.
I thought guns were illegal in Chicago.

I say good for her.
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/elderly.woman.shoots.2.1936778.html

Mixed feelings about this.
----
---
-----
I think Singapore has a better way of dealing with this kind of crime. They would use serious--but definitely non-lethal--force on the kid administered on his backside with a rattan cane. They seem to have a much lower rate of this kind of harassing crime, so they must be doing something right.

I agree, but some would say the Constitution gets in the way.:|

Might actually be more effective to cane the parents of the kid.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Might actually be more effective to cane the parents of the kid.

Better cane the kid too. Can't have him doing more shit, just so that the folks will get caned again.

1st offence -
50 for the kid 25 each for the parents

2nd offence
100 for the kid 50 each for the Parents

3rd offence
200 for the kid(broken up into five 40's each
100 each for the parents and then give them a gun and send them home with the kid.:)

I'm in the Atlanta area today and caught this on the local news
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/25174521/detail.html

I am just not that trusting.. I do not answer my door with an empty gun hand.

I live out in the boonies... and calling our wonderful local sheriffs would take them away from their more imporatant duties of revenue enhancement.

For fucks sake, what a cunt of a place you must live in.

I don't lock my doors, I leave my keys in my car when parked in town, we all say hi when we walk past each other in the street.

I admit it is not like this in the citys here but I am sure glad I live the way I do and the only want I have for a gun is to put meat in the freezer.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

For fucks sake, what a cunt of a place you must live in.

I don't lock my doors, I leave my keys in my car when parked in town, we all say hi when we walk past each other in the street.

I admit it is not like this in the citys here but I am sure glad I live the way I do and the only want I have for a gun is to put meat in the freezer.

What can I say.. ignorance is bliss for so many ... that is why criminals prosper almost everywhere.
Me... I have issues with being a victim.... I am NOT helpless any more.

Yeah.. that worked out really good for the 94 year old guy didn't it:S:S

There are plenty of meth freaks that are willing to fuck you up for what was it... 27 dollars???

I have no illusions about people around here.. my next door neighbor is a sgt on the local police force. There have been several home invasion robberies, and shall we say I would rather be prepared... rather than being a news story of s single rural woman beaten raped and left for dead. The news will be far far different if they decide to invade THIS home.